Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74566 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you deserve some accolades smiley

sure very well, I have warned my girlfriends not to dare her coz her mouth is damn Fire burngrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

you aren't chasing black pricksshocked

just with your different monikers you kept disgracing your old self.
isn't it better you end your life already since it's never productive,the reverse has always been the case in which after chasing them,you get dumped.
yes,I suck black pricks but black pricks sucks you to stupor and leave your empty life for nothing. you know nothing is left of you anymore.
empty rabbid with uncouth and disgruntled self.
why did you deactivate your iamkashybaby
if not for the same black prick that landed you to trouble.undecided
my problem with you it's that you keep talking down on Africans when an average African lady is better than you.

cuckoo brown pussy Asian cougar.

did you just say African women are better, dammit :-o Na wa oo like seriously ...

hmm African women abegii let be specific (Nigerian women)
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

shut your dirty brown pussy there.Better to have a wide mouth than to have a wide and broad pussy.3 pricks at a time can give that your deep well satisfaction. anything else is just like fingering for you.
yes,let black men keep sucking your dirty pussy and bank though you are just as useless as p in psychology.
you can't even be productive for yahoo ingredients.

you have dated morethan 3guys only on this section the last one is still keeping you in a haggard manner,cos you can't have enough of an African man dick.
you are only on NL and have been dumped by morethan 3 guys,I still wonder what happens to other social network you belong to.

shameless public toilet.

even though you senseless life told you that I'm below average,let it register into your unproductive skull that I'm still better than your whoring life.

nonsense woman that fights dirty over a man on social media still have mouth to bring her vituperative life on here to talk down on Nigeria ladies.
an average street girl in the dirtiest slum in Africa is better than your brown wide Asian pussy.
idiotic repatriated pig.

Lefulefu abeg come see oo
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

indeed,just never broke up with you.embarassedcry
such a poor degenerated animal you are.

but you keep crying all over romance land about how he lied to your disgusting brown ass.shocked
you had to attack your fellow ladies to fight over a man because according to you,they were the architects of the imminent break upcheesy

like I said,more Nigerian men and African pricks will keep sucking your magg0t infested brown wide pussy every now and then.

just be prostitutin in the local and most disdainful part of Philippian street and keep sending the money to our black men.grin
your struggle is highly appreciated. keep throwing your nudes at our black men even though it's regurgitating to say the least.lipsrsealed

wink

yeah we love clean white shinning pussygrin we all love it cleangrin

pam pam pam pamgrin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,I have seen how you spell things on here.
old hag that cant even keep 3men in less than 2years.
you are the real slave, you are a sex slave to asain Men,and slave to African men.
you throw your wide smelly burnt brown pussy to be fùcked by different men in Asia,while you throw your nude for us to see.
not condemning your struggle though,but not after hustling for a black prick you will still come to condem what you yearn for.

you always talk about class when what y'all Asian repatriated fagg0ts do is to paint nails and pick dustbins in western world.And as for you,you got tired with dispersing newspaper and other stuffs with bicylce to every house hold,and then decides to land into your current whoŕing business. both online and offline.
shameless whòre.
classless idiotic pig.

Waow I love to see prove, if any Nairalander can prove that nude thing or whatever accusation's, sure aww do the unbelievablegringrin una sabi believe things sha anyway lemme call my babe to come view this thread, am loving itgrin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Marshalxv:

Different stroke for different people.
We're talking about this particular man who wants nothing to do with them ladies nude.
He's scared of showing people stuffs on his phone cuz one dirty nude may show up.
His reputation is at stake here, I'm sure that butch would've devices a means to blackmail the man if he allowed the shit to continue.
You should applaud the man's maturity for not showing the girl's unclothedness,
He deserves some accolade!

you speak wellgrin if you are a female, sure am gonna marry you asap ardont care if babe is seeing itgrin

nice one
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamJ:
but she didnt have sex with any of them, so i dont understand this ur nonsense oooo, if ure jobless, go and fix a car, stop talking nonsense, when someone insulted u here, u kept calling him out that he was unfairly dafaming ur name, she is better than u and u know it, instead of hating openly be a coded hater and shut up

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha man still get mouth like thisgrin chai

#judgemente day #
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
conductor123:

I never wanted to react to this issue but it's getting out of hand. If our black guys keep rejecting your dirty pvssyhole, does that mean you should unleash your frustration on our black girls. You are a racist! You keep calling nairalanders your slaves.. Are you mad?

You dated three guys on nairaland with three different monikers, should I mention them? Smellinganus, RoyalBlak007 and Jude. Yet you never stopped looking for more black cocks. You're the first born of the family, yet no husband, no kids at the age of 42! Black sheep of the family!

Due to your bad attitude, your first boyfriend lost his life in a car accident because you keep on frustrating his life. Get your ass off nairaland old bit.ch who has nothing to offer except some rotten maggots infested pvssyhole that has seen good and bad times. Get a life biatch!

shuu na wa oo see statisticsgrin

well we are all dating her now I mean we all are dating her now and we all love the pussygrin anything moregrin

juvenilesgrin dammit I now see why Americans are seriously attacking Nigerian men and their ladies on their site, chaigrin

#judgement day#

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus oya come and seat with me let watch the hatersgrin
don't worrygrin
remember this hash taggrin(#judgemen day#)

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Martin0:
QueenSuccubus oya come and seat with me let watch the hatersgrin

don't worrygrin

remember this hash taggrin(#judgemen day#)

grin

This Ur new hashtag sha cheesy grin grin

Don't worry , when that judgement day comes i will the first to hear those bells ringing for sure since im 7hrs ahead of you.. grin

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by flexxyworld(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
farem:

Reading is your major problem. I don't think it's it's just comprehension. You don't have that either.
What you you tell this forum the reason for this trash you wrote above?

I see you so pained inside your soul. I hope you get comfort soon.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by flexxyworld(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
farem:

Reading is your major problem. I don't think it's it's just comprehension. You don't have that either.
What you you tell this forum the reason for this trash you wrote above?

I see you so pained inside your soul.. I be praying you for you to get comforted soon man.. cheer up!
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Shugavee(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2018
The kbk foundation is looking for publicity so bad
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 3:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

did you just say African women are better, dammit :-o Na wa oo like seriously ...

hmm African women abegii let be specific (Nigerian women)
you could do yourself better by avoiding my comment,or rather stop quoting me.

She is better than your African sisters,cousins and even your mother,settled.

now,take your asslicking tongue to somewhere else.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
The kbk foundation is looking for publicity so bad
exactly my point.
he's looking for cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

theupsetgirl.1 is a guy.
And for the Asian mama,she has been insulting black ladies every time on this forum.
I just had to call her bluff and she attacked me with her usual uncouth words.
she doesn't have the monopoly of vulgar insults.

calling black ladies bitches,black ass and all that,it's not funny.

I'm not understanding.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I'm not understanding.
not your own upetgirl.I was referring to
the imposter with upsetgirl1.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Franzinni: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Mirriamvic:
these are your fellow men trying to scam you
broke boys . girls must spend money but guys works hard and this is one of their hard works
women work jard too... But you lot are lucky that pussy dey make man kolo if not wetin unah for dey use hold us for work? Yansh we get.... Bres we get small...so wetin?

Unah come dey use am as ATM machine dey collect from mumu men...

You wey sabi who broke, how much your ATM done bring for you? Or you wan tell me say you no dey slay dem..... On a low key?
Infact wetin even concern me...

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2018
"In as much as my personality isn't meant for everyone"

Some mentions aren't supposed to be replied
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

you could do yourself better by avoiding my comment,or rather stop quoting me.

She is better than your African sisters,cousins and even your mother,settled.

now,take your asslicking tongue to somewhere else.

yeahgrin and my aunties, wife,grandmother,my unborn daughter too, and my side chicks toogrin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

This Ur new hashtag sha cheesy grin grin

Don't worry , when that judgement day comes i will the first to hear those bells ringing for sure since im 7hrs ahead of you.. grin

yeahgrin definitelygrin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

yeahgrin and my aunties, wife,grandmother,my unborn daughter too, and my side chicks toogrin
✌✌✌
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
✌✌✌
yeah grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

theupsetgirl.1 is a guy.
And for the Asian mama,she has been insulting black ladies every time on this forum.
I just had to call her bluff and she attacked me with her usual uncouth words.
she doesn't have the monopoly of vulgar insults.

calling black ladies bitches,black ass and all that,it's not funny.
ow...I see...I still feel if people are persistently negative, you can talk to them about it instead of becoming like them...that's what makes u special...

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, sure.

Lol, sorry babe. I mean I've been feeling slow/sluggish. Thanks dear.

Lol, thanks.

Hope you are feeling much better kiss
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Lalas247:

Hope you are feeling much better kiss
Yes dear, I'm getting better.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2018
makydebbie:
wink
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by SUNDICOS(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2018
An soo.......

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Good to hear.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Infact, that man fvck up for releasing only the girls face
. If na me i for release both the girls face and pussy pic. That way everyone will know who is really showing off. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.