Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) (2768 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2018
A lady ran mad in front of kilimanjaro fast food ikenegbu owerri,imo state after a flashy car dropped her off last night.

People were busy snapping her instead of covering her nude,it was that Bad.

Ladies be careful,not all that glitters is gold.

cc,lalasticlala
cc,mynd44

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
They've used this one's destiny.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Lalas247(f): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Na wa o

A car dropped her off... why would anyone drop her off naked
Maybe she been used and abused ,....
Sad times
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
They've used this one's destiny.
See all the cars yet no one can cover her up ... they are busy snapping .
Social media has reeked humanity

Morning dear
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

See all the cars yet no one can cover her up ... they are busy snapping .
Social media has reeked humanity

Morning dear
It's like you don't know that Nigerians like minding their business in situations like this? grin

Morning, dear.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:
Na wa o

A car dropped her off... why would anyone drop her off naked
Maybe she been used and abused ,....
Sad times
No one forced her into the car in the first place,she was hustling for fast money and so this was the result.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2018
grin Buh funny enough dey would never learn, buh by d way x she praying or what....
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2018
E be like her time don reach, if I had a car I would have bundled her inside, take her home and Bleep away her madness grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Queenlovely(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
J
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Now we know the meaning of the term " fùcked her brains out" or " mind blowing sex" grin
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by ugofr(f): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Clothing the naked is one of the corporal works of mercy.... Why can't we show mercy?
People grinning at her, saying all sorts of rubbish, very soon you will see them forming pity and blaming the crowd.
Social media is taking brains out of some people's head and filling it with shit.

As for those forming special advisers,"Don't come and preach online, if you can't practice what you preach"

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2018
predmine20:
A lady ran mad in front of kilimanjaro fast food ikenegbu owerri,imo state after a flashy car dropped her off last night.

cc,lalasticlala
cc,mynd44
shey you said you want to quit romance section?
what are you still doing here
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2018
ugofr:
Clothing the naked is one of the corporal works of mercy.... Why can't we show mercy?
People grinning at her, saying all sorts of rubbish, very soon you will see them forming pity and blaming the crowd.
Social media is taking brains out of some people's head and filling it with shit.

As for those forming special advisers,"Don't come and preach online, if you can't practice what you preach"

??
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by TSOM(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Bantam:
E be like her time don reach, if I had a car I would have bundled her inside, take her home and Bleep away her madness grin
You'd force yourself in between the thighs of a woman who's that vulnerable and not conscious of what's being done to her? I put it to you that'd you've rapèd before and have continued to do so remorselessly.

You should get your head examined. I hope a thousand soldier ants give you blöwjobs in quick succession!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sugar daddy or yahoo+ guy don use dis one destiny for rituals. Young ladies stop running after strange men in flashy cars..una no go hear.gbomor gbomor ppl are on the prowl and dem don increase under this buhari govt. Shine ur eyes.
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
I think she has recovered, na lesson to teareyes girls
lefulefu:
Sugar daddy or yahoo+ guy don use dis one destiny for rituals. Young ladies stop running after strange men in flashy cars..una no go hear.gbomor gbomor ppl are on the prowl and dem don increase under this buhari govt. Shine ur eyes.
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
I think she has recovered, na lesson to teareyes girls
oh she has recovered? Thank God oo. She's even very lucky.some don't even live to tell the tale. There was one dat happened in front of my hostel lodge one time like dat. My hostel is situated along the express way and at night dat area could be dangerous. We woke up one Thursday morning and saw the corpse of a young girl lying along d express road. Some ppl who recognized her said she's a local runz girl. From the way she was lying on the ground it looked like she was flung off from a speeding car.gosh it was just horrible.
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Lalas247(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
It's like you don't know that Nigerians like minding their business in situations like this? grin

Morning, dear.
Haha .... grin
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Lalas247(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
TSOM:

You'd force yourself in between the thighs of a woman who's that vulnerable and not conscious of what's being done to her? I put it to you that'd you've rapèd before and have continued to do so remorselessly.

You should get your head examined. I hope a thousand soldier ants give you blöwjobs in quick succession!

Seconded..... his comment is exactly what a rapist or potential rapist would say ...
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
TSOM:

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Seconded..... his comment is exactly what a rapist or potential rapist would say ...
Small play Uav stereotyped me a rapist ehn bumbae... Okay o

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Lalas247(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Bantam:

Small play Uav stereotyped me a rapist ehn bumbae... Okay o
Lol u seff y u dey talk like that ..

Oya read that post if your sister bf said that .. what will u do ?
It’s very suspicious
You know if a lady gets raped and your in the area ... that statement alone makes u a suspect .. ask SCOTLAND YARD cry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Lalas247(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2018
predmine20:

cc,lalasticlala
cc,mynd44

Source?
Re: A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) by Mynd44: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2018

(1)

How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex / Woman Masturbate In Chinese IKEA Store Goes Viral / How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.