Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her (57257 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by adecz: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
A Nigerian woman has shared the story of how she met her husband in a hotel where she was waiting for her boyfriend. Narrating the story on Facebook, she said she accompanied her then boyfriend to a hotel but she was asked to wait outside for him.

While she was waiting, another handsome man emerged, and she later found out the man is from Nnewi, a place she has always liked.

Unknown to her boyfriend, that was the beginning of the end of the relationship as the man would later call her and then they struck a relationship that ended in marriage in 2020.

Narrating the story on Facebook, she said she accompanied her then boyfriend to a hotel but she was asked to wait outside for him.

A handsome man approaches her

While she was waiting, another handsome man emerged, and she later found out the man is from Nnewi, a place she has always liked.

She said the man started a conversation with her, and this culminated in him collecting her phone number.

The lady stated: "In my mind, I was like 'collect my number now before this guy will come out'. After what seemed like ages, he asked for my phone number and I gave him. Immediately after we exchanged numbers, my then boyfriend came out, and we left."

Unknown to her boyfriend, that was the beginning of the end of the relationship, as the man would later call her. They struck a relationship that ended in marriage in 2020.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1489206-wife-leaks-secret-shocks-internet-how-dumped-boyfriend-hotel-man-married-her/

❗️❗️❗️ Say a word to this woman❗️❗️❗️

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Nwaotu10(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2022
HOloshooo

Nlfpmod grin

322 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by mespusinglez(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2022
THIS DAUGHTERS OF EVE

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by obiekunie01: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2022
you accompanied your boyfriend abi ur customer!

Asawo!

393 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by nazicartel(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations to her. The ex boyfriend will still marry another person. They might even be seeing on code. I always try to avoid my married exes. I don't know why some of them go back on code to their ex boyfriends

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by EmmyDJourno: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
It doesn’t matter, men meet their wives in the same way too
I see nothing wrong here
Let her face her future and enjoy it

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by bigdammyj: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Faber(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Experts in monkey branching.

Don't ever take the f gender serious. After their own comforts that's all.

Be wise, fear all snakes no matter the colour, shape or size shocked

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Mitsurugi(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
��Carry me dey go, Papa carry me dey go for that hotel �� Alleluyah sombori

This will be a nice motivating speech for her daughters in years to come. Your father met me when I went for hook up.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by VeryWickedMan: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mariahangel see new format so you can settle down this year

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by mrkings84(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Women are.....
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Knivesout(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nawaaoooo....Ubunja with will live long...Redpill is the way!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Olalan(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Some stories are better left untold.
This narration only shows disloyal she is.....

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by spartan50(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
A hoe is. A hoe

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Grace045(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Rayjnr: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
obiekunie01:

Asawo!

Hahahahahaha, na ashawo dat man marry so o

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by horgarzer(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ahhh.. fear the other gender oo

4 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Gangingshit(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by malikombi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
She's not even ashamed of sharing this to the public.
Yesterday, I saw a video of a lady giving her number to a man on a moving bike and I was like; WTF���
Fear women ooooo......
Oluwa a wa pelu e

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by MrCGPA(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Some Men are trying Sha. A Lady brought to the Hotel by another man is the best woman to snatched and Marry. Some Men doesn't care about the past life of Ashawo though.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by slawomir: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

But next time make she nor dey reason say everybody na mumu

You go hotel go do runz

Your boyfriend nor dey there

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by vivalavida(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hope she is not still giving her number out anyhow?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Larrycool1234(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Premium olosho....... anyways God bless the union

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Uncletachi: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Na Grace

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Sonnobax15(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
lipsrsealed
Wow...a very good news indeed grin

But on a more serious note,some men dey try cha undecided. Na only God and Satan herself go know the exact number of times wey she don go meet that her boyfriend for that hotel for serious weeping and lashing lipsrsealed

Las las,a plus to the said boyfriend and a big F to the simp who later pitied her by marrying her.

20 Likes

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BigYash: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
obiekunie01:

Asawo!
Another man will take her from this big head. She wasn't a loyal girlfriend and there is no way she can be a loyal wife.. Tomorrow now he go come front page dey find advice.. U see reg flag everywhere, still go put hand for tortoise anus undecided

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by ugosilva: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
I pity who no dey fear dx gender

If na man wey do dx thing...Dem go dey rain insult on him

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Not every thing deserves to be posted on social media. if she can lie that her ex boyfriend was her cousin to him then what else has she lied about.

The part where she went to "collect documents" in a hotel too... Lol.

She's just giving the husband things to question especially about her loyalty, worse of all, she shared it to the world to see she's of questionable character.

I wish her the best.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by MrMcJay(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
This lady lacks wisdom.
One day, they will still use this thing she said to insult her and her husband.

30 years from now, her children sef fit collect.
"Shebi na man your mama find go hotel wey your papa see am marry am".

Lesson: No be every testimony dem dey share.

61 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.