Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,008 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? (13533 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
My experience was when i carried one babe from lasu, Anthony campus go my crib. This babe package finish grin and when the home game is about to begin and i UnCloth her
Jesu kristi it seems she just shave or something but if yu see the kine craw craw way de her puna ehn my d*k just died on the spot.
I jess lost interest.

See my chair here waiting for the pros to share their experience

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

kine craw craw way de her puna ehn

All i thought i know alot of pidgin until i read this one.. grin

Please enlighten me tongue

7 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

[b][/b]

As if yu no sabi wetin i de talk abi. Kwontinu

7 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by NwaAmaikpe: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

My preek is soldier.
A real soldier has no fears or regrets.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
TeamLeader:

As if yu no sabi wetin i de talk abi. Kwontinu

Nope not at all.. cool

If i know, i already gave my input... grin
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My preek is soldier.
A real soldier has no fears or regrets.

LMAOOOOOOO

Bro you geh mind sha

6 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by LordsBattleAxe(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Front page material

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope not at all.. cool

If i know, i already give my input... grin

Baddest. You are dodging the bullet abi. You no won share your experience

3 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
Front page material

Share your experience make i learn from you baddo
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by adontcare(f): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
After a guy with plenty muscle for hand just die after 10seconds. I just weak

13 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
The day I had sex with my big asx babe. My regret was I didn’t go doggy on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by vizkiz: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fücked her and started showing feelings.

She was my friend's ex. Shìt was weird

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
TeamLeader:

Baddest. You are dodging the bullet abi. You no won share your experience

grin

To be honest..i dont have bad experience yet... I have some secrets why a man shud not fail me wink

2 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
adontcare:

Jesus i weak too and you don de imagine say the dude go go like 48 hours non stop abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
Fücked her and started showing feelings.

She was my friend's ex. Shìt was weird

Friend ex?? I comot cap bruh

7 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

To be honest..i had no bad experience yet... I have some secrets why a man shud not fail me wink

Ehn enn like seriously? What must i do for you to tell me
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by adontcare(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
TeamLeader:

Jesus i weak too and you don de imagine say the dude go go like 48 hours non stop abi grin
not 48 hours Na. At least make me beg to stop.

7 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
TeamLeader:

Ehn enn like seriously? What must i do for you to tell me

grin

Hahahahaha...dont worry that's why i said it was a secret. I don't spill any beans in public tongue
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Jamie90(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
TeamLeader:
My experience was when i carried one babe from lasu, Anthony campus go my crib. This babe package finish grin and when the home game is about to begin and i UnCloth her
Jesu kristi it seems she just shave or something but if yu see the kine craw craw way de her puna ehn my d*k just died on the spot.
I jess lost interest.

See my chair here waiting for the pros to share their experience

Lalasticlala

You 'd*ck' just died on the spot but you still rammed her with your flaccid d*ck

5 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by ademibolaa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jamie90:

You 'd*ck' just died on the spot but you still rammed her
lol
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Here to read Fantasies smiley

*sipping tea

3 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by press005: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
adontcare:

lol, 10 secs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Here to read Fantasies smiley

*sipping tea
Is that my tea you are sipping shocked

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Is that my tea you are sipping shocked
Ermmmmm.... sorry, was so drawn by the fantasies I was reading. I didn't notice it is yours, do you still want it? Yet to finish it sad

I must warn you though, I am literally drinking sugar not tea cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Cadec007(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
adontcare:
not 48 hours Na. At least make me beg to stop.

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Cadec007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

[b][/b]

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Cadec007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Here to read and learn :-P:-P

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ermmmmm.... sorry, was so drawn by the fantasies I was reading. I didn't notice it is yours, do you still want it? Yet to finish it sad

I most warn you though, I am literally drinking sugar not tea cheesy
Haha yes I like mine sweet grin

Let me read the fantasies maybe I will be shocked today cheesy
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha yes I like mine sweet grin

Let me read the fantasies maybe I will be shocked today cheesy
Lol... cheesy

oh, the story tellers are yet to come, probably doing some laundry. It's Saturday, Nigerians wash day cheesy grin. wonder who laid that rule though

I hope you enjoy the imaginations you will read on this thread cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
lies Every where

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.