Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? (13582 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by stevecantrell: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
no..never

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Cadec007(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chloe88:
lies Every where
i am entertained reading them.....but some lies have started getting out of hand....lol

2 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Mcbussy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chloe88:
lies Every where

Don't mind em....most of them are virgins, like me cheesy
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Met her on fb, after calling me ugly,still Banged her the same day we met cool

Was gonn walk her to the bus stop, she just held me hand like we were some kinda couple angry couldn't unlock my hand from hers, the bus stop no gree reach sef. Just far anyhow that day

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Archangel15: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
My friend met with a girl in a hotel room after sex she ordered him out of the room

He came back embarrassed

3 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Archangel15:
My friend met with a girl in a hotel room after sex she ordered him out of the room

He came back embarrassed
lol see oh, some girls nah psyche
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mcbussy:

Don't mind em....most of them are virgins, like me cheesy

Vir what? U sef de laff
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Met her on fb, after calling me ugly,still Banged her the same day we met cool

Was gonn walk her to the bus stop, she just held me hand like we were some kinda couple angry couldn't unlock my hand from hers, the bus stop no gree reach sef. Just far anyhow that day

Happy married life bro
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Archangel15:

He came back embarrassed

Come. Ah nor understand
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
TeamLeader:

Happy married life bro
you for kon force the marriage nah loool
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

[b][/b]

All i thought i know alot of pidgin until i read this one.. grin
Please enlighten me tongue

Hahaha.
That the lady he took home to 4uck had rashes all over her private part

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by kalu61(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Laugh me not
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by kalu61(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
No sexe yet, quite impossible you may assume. Wanted to go down my ex after minutes of pre-intimacy. Suddenly, she started behaving strange when I touch her Honeypot. No bi small thing. First timer. My soldier man weak. I queried her further. She come talk say one man abuse am many times she de small because they de poor and since then she de fear to have sex. That's my first and last experience.

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by presented007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lemme wait here
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Elouise: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by daben1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
adontcare:
After a guy with plenty muscle for hand just die after 10seconds. I just weak
him no fit kill himself na.. Lol
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by jagzmoles(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol! I can imagine dude!!!
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Elouise:
Lol... my first sex was terrible!
apparently, I've been involved with a few girls before her but i never had sex with them. even though, i knew where to touch and all, I always avoided slotting my stuff in. well, maybe because I was raise in a conservative manner hence sex was like a Taboo plus STDs since I always never have a CD.
fast forward to like a year and some months back. I was involved with this girl that kinda liked me but since she was very physical i avoided her. i wanted to keep my virginity, lame right? when she kind of got tired she started dating someone else. it was a LDR. we were still friends though. on a faithful day, i found myself in her house. i was super Hot though. we were talking mostly about her new relationship and how she loves her bf. one thing led to the other. i touched her in the right places and boom, my fingers were in. then she gave me a mad BJ, her tongue was mostly on the glans . I could have sworn I was feeling it in my spin to my head. It went on for so long that i couldn't hold it anymore, I literarily begged her to let me slot it in. of course she would, i came after my third stroke fellas. massive amount of semen on the third stroke. that was how I lost my virginity!

Baddest. I can relate sir

2 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by chinedi7(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Pat081: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
A girl can be 21 with 2 kids while another one can be 18 with 3 abortions but the society will judge the 21 year old simply because her decisions are visible

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2018
No need for long story.

Na shayo cause am.

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Xinzu: 4:57am On Apr 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Here to read Fantasies smiley

*sipping tea

Why do nairalanders make a big deal out of sex? People Bleep daily, why lie about it?

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Xinzu: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Yes I have, a lot.

Most recent is this girl who actually thought we had a future together. Her hurt makes me feel guilty as hell! I shouldn't have committed myself.
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Tosinville(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2018
Yeah she undressed, we about to start the game then the ooze from her kitty smells like tilapia fish that’s make my D went back to flaccid, told her to go wash up & I managed to smash for few mins, after that she left and I never blow up her phone again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by adontcare(f): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2018
daben1:
him no fit kill himself na.. Lol
so y d show of muscles? Pls no be only me waka come for these kind disappointment o
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by latexxbro(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2018
stupidity:
The day I had sex with my big asx babe. My regret was I didn’t go doggy on her.
Don't miss to do that next sunday Man
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by lilmax(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2018
so i knacked this girl for 5hours straight, i came the 6hour, she laughed at me i couldnt go 8 hours,enbarisement....but all thanks to her i now go 10 cool
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by 1x2x3: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Me

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My preek is soldier. A real soldier has no fears or regrets.
YOU CAN BLEEP ANYTHING
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2018
THE DAY I BLEEP ONE BIG AXX AKWA IBOM BAE NA JUST 3MINS I LAST...WAS DISAPPOINTED

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Lamzzyy(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2018
after years of persuasion from my friends to go Bleep a girl, still haven't done it. not once. undecided
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
1x2x3:
Me

Wtf is this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.