Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? (13574 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by melody91: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaha...dont worry that's why i said it was a secret. I don't spill any beans in public tongue
baby how? Jor mo fe do e karakara

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2018
lilmax:
so i knacked this girl for 5hours straight, i came the 6hour, she laughed at me i couldnt go 8 hours,enbarisement....but all thanks to her i now go 10 cool

Kwontinu

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Xinzu:
Yes I have, a lot.

Most recent is this girl who actually thought we had a future together. Her hurt makes me feel guilty as hell! I shouldn't have committed myself.

Oshey CR7
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2018
Tosinville:
Yeah she undressed, we about to start the game then the ooze from her kitty smells like tilapia fish that’s make my D went back to flaccid, told her to go wash up & I managed to smash for few mins, after that she left and I never blow up her phone again.

The tough odor is a total turn off for me

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by TeamLeader(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THE DAY I BLEEP ONE BIG AXX AKWA IBOM BAE NA JUST 3MINS I LAST...WAS DISAPPOINTED

grin

Yu got carried away seeing the center of excellence
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
vizkiz:
Fücked her and started showing feelings.

She was my friend's ex. Shìt was weird

You broke a bro code!
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nathaniel79(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
adontcare:
After a guy with plenty muscle for hand just die after 10seconds. I just weak
Issnot by muscle my sister

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pat081:
A girl can be 21 with 2 kids while another one can be 18 with 3 abortions but the society will judge the 21 year old simply because her decisions are visible
There is a universal reservoir of knowledge everyone taps from,that's why it's advisable to act on an idea before the universe lends it to someone with the balls to do the work.
Nonetheless it's true, what you said and it's quite sad
Not to mention how superficial humans are.
In the end we are responsible for our decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nathaniel79(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
lilmax:
so i knacked this girl for 5hours straight, i came the 6hour, she laughed at me i couldnt go 8 hours,enbarisement....but all thanks to her i now go 10 cool
grin grin grin cheesy

Bros take am easy nau.. even if you dey look for crude oil sef...
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by zicoraads: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You broke a bro code!
If she was just a lady the friend dated and fúcked, no bro code was broken. Except if his friend loved her deeply, then that's a different ball game.
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abang52:

There is a universal reservoir of knowledge everyone taps from,that's why it's advisable to act on an idea before the universe lends it to someone with the balls to do the work.

Never quite looked at it in that light. Nice.
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
zicoraads:

If she was just a lady the friend dated and fúcked, no bro code was broken. Except if his friend loved her deeply, then that's a different ball game.

Well, he simply said she was his friend's ex. Naturally, the friend must have loved her, and the relationship must have been serious at some point.

But then again, that's all ideals. Guys can be wonderful sometimes.
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by zicoraads: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Well, he simply said she was his friend's ex. Naturally, the friend must have loved her, and the relationship must have been serious at some point.

But then again, that's all ideals. Guys can be wonderful sometimes.
Things are not always in black and white my dear. For example, there are ladies I was with at some point that I won't mind passing their numbers on to some of my friends. But there are some that if you go close to them, consider our friendship lost forever.

We don't always love every lady we date. And not every relationship is a serious one.

I took a notice to your last update. Are you still in the house?
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by daben1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
adontcare:
so y d show of muscles? Pls no be only me waka come for these kind disappointment o
na nature jare my sister... See, next time if you really wanna enjoy it, give him a handdjob first...
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by melody91: 8:41am On May 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Here to read Fantasies smiley

*sipping tea
you too like dick and Pusey matter
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Agboola2much(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilmax:
How in this world? Wetin you use??
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Elsah(f): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Any sexual activity i have with someone that isn't my life partner ought to be regretted.
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Elsah:
Sigh. I've given bj twice in my lifetime. First time, with this bae of mine. I can't believe i put it on my bucket list. I was so naive, dumb, stupid and ignorant.

I tried it the second time with this ex of mine, whom i loved so much. I wish i said no. This is the farthest I've gone as regarding sexual activities.

Funny enough i didn't even enjoy anything, i just suffered myself for nothing, while the receiver enjoyed himself. I've never been full of so much regret and bitterness in my life.

I regret being so stupid. I regret this with my mind, heart and soul. I will keep feeling terrible till i marry, have kids and die. I wish i didn't do this to myself. I wish i was wiser. What was i thinking. I regret joining that foolish Twitter misleading young youths who are naive. I'm glad some Nairalanders have sense and uphold morality today. I know God has forgiven me and I hope one day I'll forgive myself for my mistakes.
are you human? If yes, are you normal?
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Niceman4u(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My preek is soldier. A real soldier has no fears or regrets.
NwaAmaikpe is back but in the romance section!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Elsah(f): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wasn't actual sex, but i know i still regret my actions till date.
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Elsah(f): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
stupidity:
are you human? If yes, are you normal?

Yh, i am human. Normal? As in how? Why did you ask that?
Re: Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? by Rawhumper(m): 1:46am On May 10, 2020
Girls have This belief Guys with muscles Are very good in bed but thats not true.

There is a stature You see,You Wil believe,have u seen those that stand up it will
be their shoulders Are slightly bent,fear them...

If they get You from behind,u will soak yourself in hot tub for one hour

adontcare:
After a guy with plenty muscle for hand just die after 10seconds. I just weak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 / Lesbianism Thrives In Nigeria / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.