Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady (40268 Views)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by BruncleZuma: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
To the Lady, the good news is that if you had collected any money from them(politicians/polithieftians). Congratulations! You just sold your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Blizzy9ja: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
See how they are wasting tax payers money for a senseless exercise in futility
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Pennywise(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerian terrestrial news reporters are about the least paid in the sub region, perhaps in the world. Politicians regularly buy them. All you need to do is visit their hub and give them some chop money and you can write the script for them to pass on to their editors like this vanguard report that was obviously sponsored by Dino Melaye. They are remarkably so cheap. In Nigeria you are not a politician yet unless you know how to manipulate news hounds
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
martineverest:
money or no money...let's vote cluelessness and wicked leaders out

keep decieving urself he will come for another term as long as nigetians think like felicia.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Danpraise4ever: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino may have his flaws though but you can't it from him that he speaks the truth against injustice, againt evil, he may have been one of the persons that put Bello there, but he has come to realise that it was a mistake, cus kogi people are suffering... My friend serving there say its not a place to be at all. Bello is busy fighting people that says he should pay salaries.... Am sure he won't succeed....

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by progress69: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
As usual Vanguard!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by baby124: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bello has really disgraced himself and wasted federal funds with this exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by sujexy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

Thanks for revealing that you are not better than any of the dogs that have brought Nigeria to her knees.
He is a mudslimer, what else do you expect? A disappointed folk he is... grin
expert234:

Thanks for revealing that you are not better than any of the dogs that have brought Nigeria to her knees.
He is a mudslimer, what else do you expect? A disappointed folk he is...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by sujexy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
progress69:
As usual Vanguard!
progress69:
As usual Vanguard!
progress69:
As usual Vanguard!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by sujexy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pennywise:
Nigerian terrestrial news reporters are about the least paid in the sub region, perhaps in the world. Politicians regularly buy them. All you need to do is visit their hub and give them some chop money and you can write the script for them to pass on to their editors like this vanguard report that was obviously sponsored by Dino Melaye. They are remarkably so cheap. In Nigeria you are not a politician yet unless you know how to manipulate news hounds
eeeee pain am....kikikikik

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Chiedu4Trump: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Kogi is slippery. Between Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye, I don't even know which one is better. They are like two rotten nuts in a kernel. Good for nothing mofos.

Dino is a clown.

Yahaya is terrible.

I'd have a clown instead

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by MXrap: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
DINO is winning #BIG cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yahaya Bello.. U sure say your babalawo try at all??

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by jrusky(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
fighal:
You don't have sense at all..
Even fairly used sense u don't av

D guy no get brain at all talk less of fairly used brain

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Mattsilva: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
hope I'm not the only person that sees the picture 1 of d best school in LOKOJA.

built: by Lord Lugard .

1 glorified local government secretariat, call state capital....

what a shame......

what a state.....

what a governor....
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by NairaMaster1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Firefire:

Please always ignore terrorists post. They are myopic without any iota of sense.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by NairaMaster1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
debossng:
So INEC is wasting tax payers money just to act the script of one man against another man?

A rehearsal of what to expect come 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Andy2274: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:
Nonsense from another lazy Nigerian

Didnt you come out to vote Dino because you heard they were sharing money?

If money was the bait used to fool you into voting in a thug like Dino, I see nothing wrong in using money as bait to correct the mistake
. You forgot to address the part that says they have not been paid salary which was the driving force behind her coming out.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Pat081: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

If money was the bait used to fool you into voting in a thug like Dino, I see nothing wrong in using money as bait to correct the mistake
lol dnt u think dis one will take money to vote 4 d man we want to send back to his village
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
IamPatriotic:
How much did Dino paid Seun or Nairaland super mods that his stories are hitting front page back to back?
How much did Dino pay...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Abbeynomics: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

Why bring religion into this now? angry
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by goshee: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

any day anytime I'd take an educated thug like Dino over an illiterate like the old man in aso rock
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Ahmeduana(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

YOUR COMMENT EXPOSE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR, IT SHOWS THAT is THE EVIL GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE THAT WANTS TO RECALL DINO NOT HIS CONSTITUENTS, since you guys knows they wont votes against there own person, you now use money to bait them.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by emperorblog(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
READ COOL,AND INTERESTING STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by obonujoker(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

Lol...

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shey una say una want youth? Yahaya Bello is a typical example of how a youth behaves or leads when given the power. I cant in this life waste my time voting any youth.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Neoblazers:

Why bring religion into this now? angry

Did he deny it?
If the dude was a Yoruba Christian he wouldn't write that trash...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by begwong: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chai!
DINO is showing yeye Bello tough time for kogi.
Thank you KIGITES for being there for Dino even while in police custody in the hospital!
Stewpid miyetti alla governor that can't even pay workers!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Bedlecturer(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:

How much did Yahaya Bello gave you to write this rubbish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘How Can Bashir Ahmad Earn More Than Prof. Femi Osofisan?’: Fierce Reactions / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.