Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Will Sex Solve The Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Sex Solve The Problem? (1652 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Will Sex Be Allowed In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
i have a very thin hips, flat butt and slim stomack...my friends told me that is coz i dont sex that is why they have refused to grow....they say that once i start having regular sex they will start growing...pls i want to know how true is it cos i am tired.....each time i want to tucki in...i will wear like 4- 5 boxers to make my butt apear well....pls help me...
From chima
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by jefdr001: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
yea as a child you don't have those normally. They come with age. And stop using 4-5 boxers. You are making the thing expensive. I thought boxer is supposed to be for guys?

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
why are u so much concerned about your hips been thin and ur butt been flat.those are all d traits of d female folks, or are u gay
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MissRaine69(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
i have a very thin hips, flat butt and slim stomack...my friends told me that is coz i dont sex that is why they have refused to grow....they say that once i start having regular sex they will start growing...pls i want to know how true is it cos i am tired.....each time i want to tucki in...i will wear like 4- 5 boxers to make my butt apear well....pls help me...
From chima
Get rid of all those friends. Surrounding yourself with that much ignorance is detrimental to your personal growth. You are an individual we are not all made the same physically sex will not change that. Why should you care what they say anyway?
No one in the history of mankind has died from what you describe. What needs to change is how you see yourself. Sex does not improve self esteem for thats what you seek. A confidence booster placed in the hand of a man that my friend is a path of self destruction and a lot of disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
jefdr001:
yea as a child you don't have those normally. They come with age. And stop using 4-5 boxers. You are making the thing expensive. I thought boxer is supposed to be for guys?
d mofo is a dude
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Lorechino(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin so u follow d make boxers cost ba? buhary is coming for u
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
d mofo is a dude
... Obaino you are very stupid for calling me mofo...did i bleep your mum?
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
how can u bleep my mum when u are a sissy.I doubt if u even ave a di*k Down there
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Obaino you are very stupid for calling me mofo...did i bleep your mum?
how can u bleep my mum when u are a sissy.I doubt if u even ave a di*k Down there

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
i will use blow to finish you if i catch you.....
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why would a guy like to have big ass?

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

i will use blow to finish you if i catch you.....
figuratively or for real
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
my sister help me ask am. except he is bobrisky distance cousin.if u know wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
I mean moderate hip and butt...that is all....meanwhile i have a female stature but am not a gay
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I mean moderate hip and butt...that is all....meanwhile i have a female stature but am not a gay
Bro, I think you're gay and that's cool lol. You're too scared to admit it.

I don't see why of all the problems in this world, you're worried about your hips and butt. And you're a guy! I think you're gay and scared to face the truth because of judgemental folks. You'll be fine.

If you insist that you're not gay, then you're not okay. You need to see someone. Misplaced priorities in this case.

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
my sister help me ask am. except he is bobrisky distance cousin.if u know wat I mean
Lol yea.
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Bro, I think you're gay and that's cool lol. You're too scared to admit it.

I don't see why of all the problems in this world, you're worried about your hips and butt. And you're a guy! I think you're gay and scared to face the truth because of judgemental folks. You'll be fine.

If you insist that you're not gay, then you're not okay. You need to see someone. Misplaced priorities in this case.
Sis i rather die than being a gay....am not a gay..am just sad each time i see my shapeless figure.....no hip, no butt couple with undefine waist....infact my lower body look like a day year old baby...i can continue living with those annoying features
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by jefdr001: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
d mofo is a dude
Oh my mistake. The dude got me confused aii. Thanks.
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Sis i rather die than being a gay....am not a gay..am just sad each time i see my shapeless figure.....no hip, no butt couple with undefine waist....infact my lower body look like a day year old baby...i can continue living with those annoying features
But why would a guy want to have shape? For who and what purpose? Damn. Are you tall?
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
But why would a guy want to have shape? For who and what purpose? Damn. Are you tall?
Lanky...that is the right word to describe myself and it has deprived me of many good things i life...
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by jefdr001: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
From chima

my advice, hit the gym, build ur torso and look like a real man. ikebe na babe thingy. But if you are a gay, be the masculine gay not the feminine gay lol. Big torso and tiny waist implies strength just like the king of the jungle.
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Lanky...that is the right word to describe myself and it has deprived me of many good things in life...
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Lanky...that is the right word to describe myself and it has deprived me of many good things in life...
So having nyash na top priority for you.

1 Like

Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by MrHandsome2013: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
So having nyash na top priority for you.
I need it badly sis...will you lend me your own
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by supaNOVAE(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bro u need to hit the gym.
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by anibirelawal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
@OP, Post your picture so we can know how to help you.
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by lenghtinny(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

Bob risky the second...

Very soon, you go begin price Brazilian hair and make up kit for market
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by joseo: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
4-5 boxer!!!!!!! I pity your pen!s.......hope craw craw never finish am sha?
Re: Will Sex Solve The Problem? by Xcoo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Same thing with me but I have broad chest and proud of it

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Feelings / Janemena Goes Pantless In New Photo / 40 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.