Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case (490 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by MrWondah(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2018
I'm not an over religious guy but recently while I decided to go to church (meanwhile I've been avoiding it because of I'm too inquisitive during Sunday schools / bible study and tend to disagree with most of the teachings) I came across a topic that kicked against divorce.

I asked this question and couldn't get an answer...
How long should a partner wait if the other half decides to go away without a trace for a long time? In this case, nobody knows if he or she is dead, no communication, nothing.
Should the other half remarry or keep waiting.?

Cc
Ferano
Rockstation
Lalasticlala
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by consultancy: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2018
kill urslf and run away too...
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by Cutehector(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Keep waiting ..
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by yanabasee(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2018
The Bible says if you divorce you should stay single and unmarried....or reconcile with your husband...

1Corrinthians 7:10
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by MrWondah(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2018
yanabasee:
The Bible says if you divorce you should stay single and unmarried....or reconcile with your husband...

1Corrinthians 7:10

But this is not a case of divorce, one partner decides to leave without notice, you don't know if she is dead or alive. No contact for years..
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by shaybebaby(f): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2018
When will people start to use their "God" given brain?
If this God created everything, then it means he created sexual desire, feelings of needing to love and be loved. Why create this things if they were not meant to be used or the feelings met?

A runaway spouse? Replace the mothafvcka sharply.
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by ranmoor: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Don't let them deceive u, divorce is always an option. Even Jesus supported divorce in case of infidelity!!!
Re: Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case by vivie01(f): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wondah, this really caught my attention and it's a very good question.
Would love to read bible scholars' answers to this as well.
Let @Mod move this to front page biko.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company / Nigeria Girls Should Stop This Now! / 1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages To Send To Your Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.