Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (64387 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by lastmaster(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
I want to faint.
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Vickybaps: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmmmm Na Wa ooooo shocked
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by simplesearch: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
GOFRONT Speechless........

Where did God hide the trumpet that these Angels can't get hold of it and Test run it make the world End now

In any case hope u ready then?
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by northvietnam(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Awoleesu:
Your Burial arrangements to be announced later...

boy Stop reasoning like buhari,u'r too young for that
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by northvietnam(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onyochejohn:
we hear say ghost are now voting . you can dead back

lolzzz
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by fuckpro: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

and they were enjoying itgrin Na wa ooogrin

""daddy fucvk me harder "" I don hear tinz oo

chai Kenya no dey carry last oogrin
...but wait oooo why is it when f.u.cking Nigerian babes they start moaning and calling you daddy daddy please ooooo shuoooo daddy OOOO daddy
honestly I get alarm where did they get that from
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Olalan:
Living in the very last days

This is not a sign of endtime because it didnt start last year, It's as old as mankind.

Read ur bible.
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Rastamann: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
When she finally gained consciousness, she called her sister and mother of the delinquent girl who had gone to pay visit to her parents out of town to narrate the incident to her.

However, to her utter surprise, the girl’s mother scolded her that she should mind her own business.

She was reported to have said that she has always been aware of the situation, but chose to protect her marriage by keeping quiet, knowing how violent her husband can get.

Apparent out of anger, the woman asked her sister: “Why do you want to destroy my marriage?”

I was expecting the woman to faint the second time!
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kenya and bad news na 5 and 6
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by eneojoedu(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
northvietnam:
I am Dead
please wait for me
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by northvietnam(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
eneojoedu:
please wait for me

lolzzzz...
Good morning.
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
fuckpro:
...but wait oooo why is it when f.u.cking Nigerian babes they start moaning and calling you daddy daddy please ooooo shuoooo daddy OOOO daddy
honestly I get alarm where did they get that from

oga me i don't know oogrin
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by AngelicBeing: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always prayed to God not to give me a daughter.. Because I know preek doesn't have conscience.
shocked

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by uclaw211(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Please I need a two rooms self-contain apartment around oshodi-Apapa expressway
Of 200k yearly pls hit me up if you know anyone who can help.
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by gwama: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
You mom, do you say shut up to save your marriage ?? But what marriage? With this abomination, your marriage has since died. angry angry
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by eneojoedu(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
northvietnam:

lolzzzz...
Good morning.
how waz ur day sir ? hope your good
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by northvietnam(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
eneojoedu:
how waz ur day
was Awesome
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by mayreecute: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry
dre11:

The man’s sister in-law who had paid them a visit incognito caught him lying in bed while his daughter was shamelessly sitting on his manhood and they both were passionately enjoying the sex.

http://opera.pulse.com.gh/filla/father-and-daughter-caught-having-sex-mother-says-im-aware-id8311721.html

hmmmmm
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Madmaxxx: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Opentokwowledge:
Dear randy men, as you can see, Kenya is the Greenwich village to your New York, the pepper soup to your Legend. Go there and unleash your weirdness. Leave Nigeria the heck alone angry
. � what da heck be nice
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
dre11:

The man’s sister in-law who had paid them a visit incognito caught him lying in bed while his daughter was shamelessly sitting on his manhood and they both were passionately enjoying the sex.

http://opera.pulse.com.gh/filla/father-and-daughter-caught-having-sex-mother-says-im-aware-id8311721.html

well i dont truss that Siofra babe,,,,,bro is heer name Siofra sir? (juss askin) angry
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Trustedapparel(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2022
I believe the man is a migrant from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.