Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (6755 Views)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / Mention A Nairalander That You Know To Be Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Lamzee(m): 4:11am On May 02, 2018
Lagosismyhome, femi312
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by GOFRONT(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2018
Seriously??
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by TEEBLUE88(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2018
Explorers, Tosyn2much
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Osoboshi: 11:20am On May 02, 2018
HARDDON.Really helped me myndating game
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Osoboshi: 11:21am On May 02, 2018
HARDDON.Really helped me in my dating game.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by HARDDON: 4:40pm On May 02, 2018
Michael781:

harddon

What have I don't this time?

Don't tell me sexy Nikky is your bae? Well, we only had it once and now she's on ma case even though she ain't got the skills set nor stamina to stand my strain.

You can have her back angry tongue wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by HARDDON: 4:42pm On May 02, 2018
Osoboshi:
HARDDON.Really helped me in my dating game.

Let's undo the deed then, shall we? angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by cloud9usher: 6:00pm On May 02, 2018
Baldg:
Explorers, Royalblak007 ; These guys have been amazing, special breeds that make Nairaland worth visiting.

amicable09, i am a silent follower of her posts(more like pointers to note as i will soon be starting in that industry). This will be the first time i will reveal that.

gazzuzz; Inshort, what doesn't he know about autos.

Najwal, Nextstep , Rabbidoracle, ; Investment gurus

spyder880; His moniker tells a lot. Crafty builder, elegant finisher and a dogged workman.

Cloud9usher; Always puts his words succinctly, never amiss in writing. There's always a new word to pick.

Wow! I'm just seeing this now, thank you for the kind words, you cant imagine how rident I'm while reading this smiley

Cheers!
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by deanoffaculty: 7:02pm On May 02, 2018
Team DEBBIE...... #debbiealltheway
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by UDUJ(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
These guys make my list:

1. Lefulefu - wisdom
2. Donstan18 - always fun to read his comments. Never a dull moment
3. Greiboy - his intelligence shows in his posts
4. Uduj - always give very sensible contributions to posts

Thanks bro cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Lampert505(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
Thank you very much bro cool
I need someone to impact greatness in me through nairaland but I haven't see o,anyone available, make I drop my WhatsApp digit
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by greatnaija01: 10:36am On May 05, 2018
AM SO TOUCHED, wow thanks alot sir.... Let me impact your life more.... kindly engage this and increase your finances..
https://www.nairaland.com/4486939/looking-real-business-start-10k

blessedvisky:
Greatnaija01, Seun, Statsocial
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by 2special(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2018
gazzuzz
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2018
2special:
gazz.uzz

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by 2special(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2018
gazzuzz....you're the boss.... have known you more than 20 years now,if it more than that...Right from our primary school days at Flora...hmmmm
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by iamay(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2018
Explorers
harddon
billyonaire
ubunja

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by blessedvisky(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
AM SO TOUCHED, wow thanks alot sir.... Let me impact your life more.... kindly engage this and increase your finances..

Thank you sir
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by blessedvisky(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2018
greatnaija01:

Thanks
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by virginboy1(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2018
Explorers...He is too much.

Seun,Hopefullandlord,johnnydon22,Platteon,Hardmirror .... These people threads brought me out of the yoke of Imaginary fears and Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by hopefulLandlord: 10:08pm On May 08, 2018
virginboy1:
Explorers...He is too much.

Seun,Hopefulla.ndlord,johnny.don22,Platt.eon,Hardm.irror .... These people threads brought me out of the yoke of Imaginary fears and Stockholm syndrome.

I'm honoured sir

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by MissJoy29(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
1) Royalblak007. I love his/her threads. It takes number one on my list. There was a thread about one very expensive cake. The way the thread gave detailed details about the cake eh. Another one was about things that look alike that are easily confused. The thread gave the differences between them and some are so small you'd almost never spot it.

2) Explorers. He makes my love for Aeroplanes and massive structures come alive. I remember the thread about Symphony of the seas that still give me goose bumps till this day. I showed my students and they were so awed. They were busy asking me unimaginable questions. Lol.

3)Toks2008. I suspect he's a relationship expert. He's almost always on point. He sounds like a Christian too.

4) Autojosh. Just got to know him recently. So don't know much about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Toks2008(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2018
MissJoy29:
1) Royalblak007. I love his/her threads. It takes number one on my list. There was a thread about one very expensive cake. The way the thread gave detailed details about the cake eh. Another one was about things that look alike that are easily confused. The thread gave the differences between them and some are so small you'd almost never spot it.

2) Explorers. He makes my love for Aeroplanes and massive structures come alive. I remember the thread about Symphony of the seas that still give me goose bumps till this day. I showed my students and they were so awed. They were busy asking me unimaginable questions. Lol.

3)Toks2008. I suspect he's a relationship expert. He's almost always on point . He sounds like a Christian too.

I'm humbled..thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by MissJoy29(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm humbled..thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Explorers(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

3)Toks2008. I suspect he's a relationship expert. He's almost always on point. He sounds like a Christian too.

Thanks sis.

Most credit goes to Dailymail and Reuters travel photographers for bringing those images to the eyes of someone like me who lacks what it takes to see them physically.

Tnx to lalasticlala, mynd44 for sharing them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by MissJoy29(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2018
Explorers:

Thanks sis.

Most credit goes to Dailymail and Reuters travel photographers for bringing those images to the eyes of someone like me who lacks what it takes to see them physically.

Tnx to lalasticlala, mynd44 for sharing them.
You are welcome sir.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by RoyalBlak007: 6:22pm On May 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thank you smiley
You rock!
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by MissJoy29(f): 6:25pm On May 18, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Thank you smiley
You rock!
You too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by CooldudeX1: 8:24pm On May 18, 2018
Billionyaire and Ifenes: These guys have taught me a lot about life and spirituality. Thanks to them am enlighten.
Jarus: Career expert, i've learnt a lot from his post.
Salamrushdie and Plaeton: I love the way these guys terrorize nairaland resident zombies with facts and figures. Hopefullandlord, Frank and Hardmirror: I love these guys for their intelligence logical reasoning. Not forgetting Yuzedo, Truckpusher, Zoharariel etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by luwins(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2018
I dont really comment on nairaland. But EXPLORERS, I HAVE TO WRITE DIS IN CAPS. U VE GOT MY RESPECT. BOSS
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 18, 2018
Mayoor15
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Momoh7(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
*EXPLORERS *tosyne2much *AUTOJOSHNG *BIAFRANBUSHBOY *AIRFORCE1
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by mayoor15(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2018
andergirl:
Mayoor15
Like seriously.... Can't believe it sha.... Anyways, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie / Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.