Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari (5488 Views)

Watch What Igbos In Cross River State Did Today / Igbos In U S Did This Today[video] / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by peoplechoice: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
INFORMATION REACHING GLOBAL NEWS NETWORK (GNN) FROM THEIR USA SOURCE STATES THAT:

Igbos in US are fully out and ready on ground for a show down against the current president of Nigeria Buhari.

GNN gathers from live interview with one of the IPOB member that they are ready to block the white house main street road and the protest will be a peaceful one.

When asked why are Igbos protesting in USA?
One member said that they are demanding that trump release buhari to come and let them see him face to face because we all have our sachet water and other soft stuffs to throw on him because Shame must be upon that clone anywhere he goes.

MAKE SEE MY SOURCE HERE BEFORE HITTING ME OOO
http://gnnofficial..com.ng/2018/04/happening-now-ipob-usa-is-on-ground-for.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Chibuzoc(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
E don set

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by flamingREED(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmm.
Sometimes I wonder if this country would have survived without the efforts of Kanu, Wike and Fayose. Even APC members would be secretly thanking God that the trio happened to us at this time.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
do you know what time is in the US? Me i don't support lies. You said its happening now

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by eagleeye2: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
At least this one no be hired crowd.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
do you know what time is in the US? Me i don't support lies. You said its happening now

Who made you the time keeper or Are you here to support the Fulani terrorist....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by adadike(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Buhari don enter gbese! they say Buhari na clone, which means no be true Buhari say na jibrin from Sudan and say they wan pelt am with pure water. abeg make I laugh again grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
eagleeye2:
At least this one no be hired crowd.

Since Buhari derives joy in embarssing Nigerians every time he travels abroad... It's time he tasted a good dose of his own medicine

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by nkwuocha: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
He is correct! My elder brother is among the crowd as I type. The crowd today will be massive from what I heard. Several hotels booked in DC and it's environs. O ga di kpo kpo!!

Again, not only igbos are involved in the protest. Basically,the recent massacre of Christians just elevated the protest.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by DuruCrusher(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Osule

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by oooppp2(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Chibuzoc(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ogonimilitant:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by nkwuocha: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ogonimilitant:

7:50 am.
I hope you realize it's not Nigeria where we wake up early because we want to beat traffic and not because we are time disciplined undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by oooppp2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lzza immhotep

The protest don dey get shape oh
Let's go there cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Umu Chineke

Give him the disgrace that'll make him slump and die

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
these are the lazy Nigerians Pmb was talking about.
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jibril659:

ZomB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by mbos: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
The picture below shows Fred Jr Trump in 1968, the Elder brother of President Trump of USA. Fred Jr Trump joined the protest in support of Biafra Freedom and he stood against the genocide melted on Biafra children and people from 1967-1970.

can president Trump fulfill his Elder brothers wish??/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
mbos:
The picture below shows Fred Jr Trump in 1968, the Elder brother of President Trump of USA. Fred Jr Trump joined the protest in support of Biafra Freedom and he stood against the genocide melted on Biafra children and people from 1967-1970.

can president Trump fulfill his Elder brothers wish??/

Let's have your opinion here

https://www.nairaland.com/4479165/benue-killings-calls-immediate-resignation#67154329

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Odingo1: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Zoo must fall yakata

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by walemoney007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
adadike:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Buhari don enter gbese! they say Buhari na clone, which means no be true Buhari say na jibrin from Sudan and say they wan pelt am with pure water. abeg make I laugh again grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you made that comment in 12:42,Washington is 5-6 hours behind us,so I don't believe that news
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by doctokwus: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria is gradually evolving,thanks to the activities of groups like this.
If some people decide to remain sycophants and ar se lickers due to culinary benefits and maybe mental health challenges,others must still protest against incompetent leaders like Buhari to draw the attention of the world to his crass incompetence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
doctokwus:
Nigeria is gradually evolving,thanks to the activities of groups like this.
If some people decide to remain sycophants and ar se lickers due to culinary benefits and maybe mental health challenges,others must still protest against incompetent leaders like Buhari to draw the attention of the world to his crass incompetence.

Odogwu let's have your opinion here

https://www.nairaland.com/4479165/benue-killings-calls-immediate-resignation#67154329
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
oooppp2:

ZomB
flat.head

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Amirullaha(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
It is well...
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by mbos: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jibril659:

Afonjas, Abokis, Zomcies leave Biafrans to alone to go their way you will never hear??

Your doom is looming

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by shankara7: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
The protest is a nice idea.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by mbos: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
ssss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Buking1: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Land not for sale
Re: Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari by Xander85: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
The welcoming committee has arrived. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Receives 111,302 Pvcs, Distributes 20,779 In Katsina / Igbos Are Not Tribalists / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.