Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Type Of Men That Play - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men That Play (2700 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men That Play by kpolli(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2010
this poster dey beef gan
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by obojo(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2010
Dont hate the player, Hate the game
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Newest: 9:56pm On May 25, 2010
Sick and tired of tjis thread
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by zebra543: 10:01pm On May 25, 2010
No not only rich men play and thats a ridiculous assumption, and when a rich man does it leads to his fall, do i need mention Tiger Woods??
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2010
U damn sooo wrooong. Take me 4 eg; I aint jobless, I aint stayn wif ma mama and I can afford whteva I want , yet I am die hard player. Its inborn my friend. Remember, d playaz get all d gud gals around. A fact dt has been confirmed time without number,
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Tinksh(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2010
Sorry for my ignorance but what does 'paroles' mean? Just trying to make sense of a sentence.
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by candylips(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2010
what is a player
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Newest: 5:50pm On May 26, 2010
candylips:

what is a player

Maybe i should hang around and wait for that ans
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Caparzo(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2010
boring thread!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Newest: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Caparzo:

boring thread!!!!! angry angry angry

INDEED
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by GL(f): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2010
Gabry:

One of my housemate is a playah. He is jobless and he depends on his gf's to give him money. He has Ms Monday to ms Sunday and changes each girl whom complains or finds out he is a playah. he always say, Each Ms Day's can always be replace with a nother. undecided

he love sleeping with multiple women because he like to see different shapes, sizes and colour of a woman's thing down there. undecided

i wouldn't call him a player, he's probably just good in bed and surrounded by either sex-starved women or women with low self-esteem. like others have said, players need money to play. it's the money (or the idea that he's got money) that attracts most of the girls you see around players. this is so even with the poor ones, except they are sweet talkers (and even scammers). they also 'play' with money, they borrow stuff from their friends and family to impress girls. they promise heaven and earth and usually end up getting what they want from the girls before they are expected to deliver on their promises. some even spend money on girls, but they get the money from other women. they tell pitiful tales of business woes and somehow scam money off rich, unsuspecting girls.
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
candylips:

what is a player 

contrary to what many think, MONEY has nothing to do with being a playa!
a playa is more like a 419 con artist that solely deals with women. almost like a pi*mp that shows very little respect for women unless they have something to offer HIM but yet dont put them on the street and instead use them for his own self. they PLAY with women's heart/lives as he really have nothing to offer them.
a playa is a person who will make you believe that they are somebody they are not, use you for whatever purpose they have in mind (s e x, Money or just a place to stay) and who normally has a few gals to "deal with" while being attached to none of them.

after women have been used or cheated by some guys, they are very quick to say that this guy is a playa BUT there is a big difference between a common cheat and a playa.

BTW: a playa's main weapon is his ability to talk a woman into doing whatever he wants/needs therefore his talking game is whats important. there are POOR playas out there who aint got a bicycle to their names and yet still get the women by the boat load.
a guy who has mad cheddar and a sick ride isnt a playa, he is just a lucky guy that has something that most women are attracted to. . . . . . . ,  but if that same guy has 5 different women who each swear that he is the man of their lives and that they will get married soon then he definitely is a PLAYA.
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Youngpo413: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
SAGoddess:
Kindly enlighten me, what does "GBAM" mean? Knowledge is power it is said!
GBAM is annang word... meaning TOUCHE`
Re: The Type Of Men That Play by Youngpo413: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Faher:
@OP

Did you fall for a poor, jobless player?

Then you fell for the rare breed of players.

A player is normally successful in life,

and can afford to play around because of his wealth or charm.
yeah...especially "charm"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors Or Bankers: Who Flirts Most? / ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor / I Need A Husband For Marrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.