Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos (62390 Views)

More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Deltatoto: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari Is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria
u will die his death by June
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by martyns303(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
tdayof:

It's been funded by the budget yearly.

This is educative, OK, so what u r saying is, every year there is a provision for weapons procurement in the budget?

If yes, has it always been so, and where have all the funds gone, considering we should have had a great arsenal by now.

if not, when did they start adding this procurements in the budget.

why are most of the items listed as "second-hand", we can't afford a new one?

I read somewhere buying weapons is a process that takes years b4 the items are delivered, when was this batch ordered?

if there is a budget for these every year, why did the president take out EXTRA money to pay for the aircrafts now in debate in the Senate?
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by tdayof(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Xbee007:

grin grin grin
Good luck bro.

Thread that I already unfollowed. grin The mentions are just coming rudely grin

1 Like

Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Why transit through Benue knowing fully well the helicopter is destined for Kaduna unless Kaduna airport cannot accommodate the cargo plane that brought the helicopters or is it to give Benue people hope by just seeing
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
l wish l can lay my hand on that helicopter so l can fly to Barbados and live there permanently until l m dead!!!
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Why is the Mi35 being brought to Benue instead of Borno ..
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Solatium(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Imagine, only two? Have you stopped buying from US or is it because the Senate questioned the Treasury? Again, you bought it to combat evil yet you wana take it to Kaduna for induction & maybe after the killings might have wiped out Benue Residents, you will then fly them like a Projectile-Sport to Benue? Please, can someone tell these Nigerians that they reason counter-clockwise.

Most of you goverment critic's are not informed,you just jumped on the bandwagon to criticize.
Anyway for your education this two is the last delivery of 12 mi35 helicopters ordered in 2016/17.

1 Like

Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Solatium(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Why transit through Benue knowing fully well the helicopter is destined for Kaduna unless Kaduna airport cannot accommodate the cargo plane that brought the helicopters or is it to give Benue people hope by just seeing

Markudi in Venue state is our Airfoce Central base,all Military equipment are usually delivered through that Military base for security and confidentiality.
it can then be deployed to the battlefield or any of the Squadron Command as dim fit by the Airfoce Authority

1 Like

Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by buhariguy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sexina851:

Because He Bought An Helicopter
how many your ineffectual buffoon bought?
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Solatium:

Most of you goverment critic's are not informed,you just jumped on the bandwagon to criticize.
Anyway for your education this two is the last delivery of 12 mi35 helicopters ordered in 2016/17.
We don't need your information, all we need now is "BIAFRA." If you like hate our critics(as you called it) to your bone marrow, we don't care.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Solatium(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
We don't need your information, all we need now is "BIAFRA." If you like hate our critics(as you called it) to your bone marrow, we don't care.

You see why you are a retard? since you count yourself a Biafran why poke your ignorant nose into Nigeria internal arrangements? if you want Biafra you are free to form it but I can place a wager that Mi35 first mission will be in your hideout.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
To be used on the civilian populace
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by progress69: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Imagine, only two? Have you stopped buying from US or is it because the Senate questioned the Treasury? Again, you bought it to combat evil yet you wana take it to Kaduna for induction & maybe after the killings might have wiped out Benue Residents, you will then fly them like a Projectile-Sport to Benue? Please, can someone tell these Nigerians that they reason counter-clockwise.

Lol...
Indeed we have youths in this country that are not clever at all.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheFreeOne:
These are needed to smoke out those Fulani terrorists who keeps killing people / grabbing lands in Benue and the middle belt.

But will NA do it? Your guess is as good as mine.

lets see how many fulanis they will smoke out.
Will NA do it? Is this a question. Is it not when order is given from above, they will do it.
Na to bomb IDP camp them sabi do kiya kiya.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by insabarnur(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
He he,the Boko boys jus shot one down on arrival.. Money wasted;second one grounded due to poor maintenance in three months.End of story..Herdsmen attack increased,death tool increased.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by dansantus1986(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Angelanest:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/nigeria-air-force-takes-delivery-of-mi-35m-helicopter-gunships.html

Wait o, the cargo plane ✈ brought this? The entire cabin are lifted up to drag it out... Whites
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
:

There is no more excuse to give
They must smoke them out

Fulani herdsmen are going to be history grin

But is it just one helicopter? undecided

OK d other 1 in d picture is photo shopped abi wats ur problem mister man?
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari Is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria.

My guy is very proactive, just imaging the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP for 16yrs they could not purchased one to fight boko haram for 8yrs

But buhari, just 3months there is quick action to herdsmen bandit menace

are u sick? pple lyk u nid 2 b thrown into river Niger for spiritual cleansing. olodo
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Sexina851(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Because He Bought An Helicopter?
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by whitebeard(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
tdayof:

We procured 12. The total delivered now 4 with 8 more.

The A-29 super Tucano from USA is another deal entirely.
leave the ignorant fellow to keep advertising his ignorance.. But I believe Nigeria should get closer to Russia than america..Russians give us good weapons without drama..!!
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by ibinaboonline: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
There are a handful of countries in today's world that don't even have an army. They don't need one. Start counting from Costa Rica...
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by alfsalami: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by IDeyNL: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:

My guy is very proactive, just imaging the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP for 16yrs they could not purchased one to fight boko haram for 8yrs

Idiotic pig of Buhari. Keep licking assss
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Untainted007:
Money that goes into security alone is unending. I pray God will give this country the perfect we ever deserves. And may God expose all the sponsors of Boko Haram and Herdsmen, they shall find no peace until cry out for help.

Sadly, Only prayers cannot solve the problem

1 Like

Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by amaechi1: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

It is obvious you did not read the piece.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Chetimah(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
you just type and write without your sense...if the government do nothing you are the one shouting if they do something you cry....why we youth's like thisI don't think if you see ur frd progressing in life,u can't be happy abt it...you are so bitter..if someone is bitter it makes that person not to PROGRESS.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by pokipoki: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Hahahahaha. Are you for real?
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chetimah:
you just type and write without your sense...if the government do nothing you are the one shouting if they do something you cry....why we youth's like thisI don't think if you see ur frd progressing in life,u can't be happy abt it...you are so bitter..if someone is bitter it makes that person not to PROGRESS.
Re-read my post again & stop blaffing upandan. If you aren't seeing any loopholes there, then you must be for Change. Besides, who made you Judge over my post, telling me what I look or cherish like? Sire, Wash ur eyes, ok!
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by donqx: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:

I can see how proactive you are aswell.I guess you are from the north which is far from development and exposure...despite poverty and agony in the said northern nigeria and your people has been ruling the said country military wise now democratic without a significant change in the said nothern part. spending huge sum to buy fighter jets to combat boko haram in the said northern part is called proactive when over 90percent of northerners can't even affors one square meal in a day.

I hope you are aware how tough and rough it is for nigerians to get by since so call APC came in.can you point out to a single achievement ...I am from southwest and once blame jonathan govt never knew it will get worse..atleast I can still point to sagamu road and some other notable projecta jonathan did ...none can be said of apc.we kept talking about corruption whereas it is worst under this admnistration not only worse it is killing because they do it in silence so people don't really know billions are shared and it doesn't reflect in circulation .

we hope for better days. I guess the solution is not getting pvc.nigerians are not stupid.getting the pvc is not the issue.their is no one to vote for .so many failed promises.that's why nigerians care less about voting .
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by Sirjamo: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheFreeOne:

You expect Buhari to order such on his kinsmen?

Bros forget that cos he wouldn't do it even if they are from Libya, Niger etc

Well maybe they'll use it to drop flyers stating "ACCOMMODATE YOUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN" grin
If your ogogoro master was half as reactive as this, we wouldn't be having this problem now, or were they his kinsmen too.
Re: NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheFreeOne:
These are needed to smoke out those Fulani terrorists who keeps killing people / grabbing lands in Benue and the middle belt.

But will NA do it? Your guess is as good as mine.

It will be used against anyone who arm himself against Fulani's herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.