Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump (42993 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption And We Won’t Tolerate Killings / Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by OgambaHH1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
.my mr fresident I salute ur dullardity always acting like a peogrammed machine abeg do dey come back we need to talk
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by evandominic(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
mr.Trump is on point.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Smarkie: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
mr trump, even animals are stealing in millions in this shithole
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by bilazego(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
The beef tried this time
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Okpabidavid(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
That is our identity Yes atleast we are now known to the worLd Wht of those county with diseases all over
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Roger3D(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

Buhari, if you don’t understand ask o!!!

Massive corruption NOT= mastiff kwara sun

And so a nonentity like you gets to lecture our president on the proper use of words abi? How come your father who is so good at it ain't in the white house with Trump?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

Buhari, if you don’t understand ask o!!!

Massive corruption NOT= mastiff kwara sun

Dry and silly.
Not funny!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by daewoorazer(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Roger3D:
And so a nonentity like you gets to lecture our president on the proper use of words abi? How come your father who is so good at it ain't in the white house with Trump?

I won’t reply u...it’s worthless...but I’d prefer you saying that to me physically....man to man
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by sonnie10: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
FishLegs:
Igbos right now

Someone just told you to your face that Nigeria is corrupt and it makes you happy.

Is there any other thing we missed?
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Roger3D(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

I won’t reply u...it’s worthless...but I’d prefer you saying that to me physically....man to man
You said it about Buhari on a faceless forum, are you ready to say it to him man to man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Acebrain28(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kikikikiki Laugh has diffuse me here. See our president totally humbled:
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by daewoorazer(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Zionista:

Dry and silly.
Not funny!!

Visit a doctor your highness
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
daben1:
He's very right... All of us!!
you and your family. No b everybody b like u.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by daewoorazer(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Roger3D:
You said it about Buhari on a faceless forum, are you ready to say it to him man to man?

Bring his ass to me...I’d say it to his face...and for you, I’d do what they do to asslickers...
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by somehow: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Are you not a youth? Why not post your own picture to show us that you're not lazy? The man you're seeing there is likely more than 30yrs which the president spoke about.

Stop the spamming, stop the laziness.
wildcatter23:
I have nothing to say
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Odmic2839(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Macmoni:
oga sir.....it all started with DAT man DAT came
to c u
how did it started with him please enlighten we children of nowadays
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by siddoggg(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
All these media houses can like to report nonsense...!There's a differnce between massive reputation for corruption and ''REPUTATION FOR MASSIVE CORRUPTION'' which is what Trump said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by limitless777(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
""We "wanna" police our country.""
Bubu "speaking" American English?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Da dumhb man in the building.
Give it up y'all for dumbho the herdsman Hitman.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by piagetskinner(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
donald trump said we have a massive reputation for corruption

david cameron, former uk prime minister also said Nogeria is a fantastically corrupt nation

who is next oo
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Roger3D(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

Bring his ass to me...I’d say it to his face...and for you, I’d do what they do to asslickers...
Typical empty chest beating ibo boy. Don't you know the way to Aso rock in Abuja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by daewoorazer(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Roger3D:
Typical empty chest beating ibo boy. Don't you know the way to Aso rock in Abuja?

Girl boys like you, in the zanga, we know how to treat your uncouth mouth

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Deltayankeeboi: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Roger3D:
[s] And so a nonentity like you gets to lecture our president on the proper use of words abi? How come your father who is so good at it ain't in the white house with Trump? [/s]
rubbish. think before you comment. stop making comments when pushed with emotional adrenaline.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by daewoorazer(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
rubbish. think before you comment. stop making comments when pushed with emotional adrenaline.

Don’t mind the animal...he was raised uncultured

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by wealthpos(f): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
daben1:
He's very right... All of us!!

But then, we can work on ourselves for total mind renewal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Deltayankeeboi: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Zionista:

Dry and silly. Not funny!!
it is very very funny to me
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
sonnie10:

Someone just told you to your face that Nigeria is corrupt and it makes you happy.

Is there any other thing we missed?
stay away from me bruh
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by martineverest(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
policy12:

..Nigeria has a massive corruption problem, U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday...

True talk, it run in our DNA.
hypocrite...u now accept it ABI?....when buhari said it,u were criticising him
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by martineverest(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Roger3D:
well said....modern Nigerian youth are suffering from low self esteem......what is wrong with use of one's traditional accent?

were they expecting Buhari to use British accent when he's a Nigerian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Boyooosa(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian youths have trained their president. Good for all!
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
it is very very funny to me

Enjoy
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by gtown: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

See how you became pained just because someone admonished you to behave like human being.
You even made me believed that if you were the president of this nation no one could dare say a word you wouldn't like to hear; yet I can observe how you are on nairaland everyday insulting Mr president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.