Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump (42995 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption And We Won’t Tolerate Killings / Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by quickly: 5:31am On May 01, 2018
It’s a disgrace that buhari is a President of nigeria.

We have more qualified people.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by giftedben: 5:35am On May 01, 2018
daben1:
He's very right... All of us!!
Naah I am not corrupt
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by alen4smith(m): 5:44am On May 01, 2018
daewoorazer:

I won’t reply u...it’s worthless...but I’d prefer you saying that to me physically....man to man
will you kiquaet!when you go get sense self?
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by daewoorazer(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2018
alen4smith:
will you kiquaet!when you go get sense self?

When your mental sickness is healed grin
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by lafuria1(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2018
sademola:
This report is not complete because I heard where Trump acknowledged "the good" work Bubu is doing towards the reduction.
I'm in disbelief and shock that's premium times refused to complete the sentence. When I read through the article, premium times refused to acknowledge trump words to buhari. Now Im going to doubt everything Nigeria media put out against buhari if this one where we all saw live is being manipulated

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by otokx(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2018
lafuria1:

I'm in disbelief and shock that's premium times refused to complete the sentence. When I read through the article, premium times refused to acknowledge trump words to buhari. Now Im going to doubt everything Nigeria media put out against buhari if this one where we all saw live is being manipulated

The media in Nigeria is very biased just like many player haters here that keeping making quotes out of context.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by onyxo76(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2018
very massive is the word sir... little wonder the VO's at the US consulate just denied practically everyone visa yesterday at the Embassy, them vex gan.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Bakrabas: 7:01am On May 01, 2018
FECOSON:
I believe that one day Nigerian President will be saying the same thing to Americans, just one day

Be it thousand years to come, Nigeria will be truly great one day.

Only change is permanent.

To achieve this, we must be one.

How I wish every #landers irrespective of your religion, tribe and political party can cultivate the habit of uttering the statements like this rather than social media battle... Guy may the Lord bless us all.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by kabie(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2018
survivor1986:
Buhari don cast us again.
Them lie?
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by rottennaija(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2018
IamJames:
Trump always blunt with his words, always saying it as it is

since it is trump who said it, all is well. He is right. But had it been PMB that said it, PDP, Reno Okoro, Foyose, FKK and many other would come for his head that he has disgrace Nigeria. That he is scaring away investors ...
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by famosh: 7:15am On May 01, 2018
daewoorazer:

Buhari, if you don’t understand ask o!!!

Massive corruption NOT= mastiff kwara sun

And to think over 160 people consider this unintelligent & dry nonsense as funny & interesting? Omo, mumus plenty for this country o!
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Nobody: 7:17am On May 01, 2018
Heavance:
And we have a very high number of religious people o (Christians, Muslims, even traditionalist).
religious people are even more
Every Sunday bring this bring that.. .
Too much money
They build gigantic worship centres meaning more money
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Princedapace(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2018
FECOSON:
I believe that one day Nigerian President will be saying the same thing to Americans, just one day

Be it thousand years to come, Nigeria will be truly great one day.

Only change is permanent.

To achieve this, we must be one.

Na this yeye we must be one keep us like this.. Bro, humans cant be one. No matter how advanced we are as humans, we simply cant be one. Whites who are very advanced still practice racism. This goes to show that humans are naturally selfish...

Best thing for this country is to allow for resource country. People will naturally love their region becus they are more aligned to it than the current Nigeria..

I dont see the need for FG to be richer than all the states. It doesnt make sense.

Look, if we can change the system, Nigeria will work. The current over centralization of power in the centre is stupidity and can never make nigeria to grow..

Bookmark this comment: if Nigeria doesnt change her current unitary federalism, nigeria will get worst by 2050!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by famosh: 7:21am On May 01, 2018
lafuria1:

What else do you expect? The media now only puts out news that IPIGs & the enemies of the government can masturbate to!
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by truthstands12: 7:23am On May 01, 2018
I watched the whole briefing from beginning to end. It was clear that President Trump want trade & businesses from Nigeria. Our president was just listening & couldn't make any strong statement about the country. These are opportunities to sell great ideas of your country to the world. Yes, Nigeria hasnt done well in some areas, why not talk about our good areas to promote our integrity. Yes, u can't confront him on shith*le comment but u can say Nigeria has great hardworking people. I'm not impressed with d president. He was rubbing his hands, lacked composure.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by thaoriginator: 7:46am On May 01, 2018
Ipobb yutes and lazy Nigerians are dissapointed again.. They fought Buhari will mess up at the white house.. Chain, hypertension loading....
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by IamJames: 7:58am On May 01, 2018
teemanbastos:

True talk sir.
A rare type of leader he is.
Though Over 70 but he's a man of vigor and action.

Well said sir, a man who's not scared to step on toes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by IamJames: 8:01am On May 01, 2018
dru23:

Yes he is very blunt to other people's mistake... but never blunt to his own mistake or short comings.... Example of the kettle calling the pot black...

No person is perfect he has his personal mistakes but we can't take away the fact that he always hits the nail in the head when it's called for.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by IamJames: 8:06am On May 01, 2018
rottennaija:

since it is trump who said it, all is well. He is right. But had it been PMB that said it, PDP, Reno Okoro, Foyose, FKK and many other would come for his head that he has disgrace Nigeria. That he is scaring away investors ...

PDP, Reno and others do right to call for his head when he goes to the international stage and demarket and embarrasse Nigeria. America has its corruption problems too, though not on the scale as we have it in Nigeria, you will never see or hear Trump or any American leader going outside America embarrassing the nation. So sir, Reno and others are right to call for the head of buhari whenever he embarrasses the nation.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by famosh: 8:09am On May 01, 2018
cutefergiee:
Trump threw plenty jibes..
Money he gave to Iran, naija for like dat
Naija loves helicopters
Corruption plenty for Awa side
Still use style maintained dat shithole statement but in a diff format

Trump also commended Buhari's effort at improving Nigeria, but una go must skip that one because it doesn't suit your bias!

http://opera.pulse.ng/news/local/trump-commends-buhari-for-fighting-massive-corruption-id8324435.html
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by ashjay001(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2018
IamJames:

PDP, Reno and others do right to call for his head when he goes to the international stage and demarket and embarrasse Nigeria. America has its corruption problems too, though not on the scale as we have it in Nigeria, you will never see or hear Trump or any American leader going outside America embarrassing the nation. So sir, Reno and others are right to CL for the head of buhari whenever he embarrasses the nation.
teemanbastos:

True talk sir.
A rare type of leader he is.
Though Over 70 but he's a man of vigor and action.

Yep! But, PMB, saying d same sh*t, will earn alot of flake
Hypocrites
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by ashjay001(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2018
famosh:

And to think over 160 people consider this unintelligent & dry nonsense as funny & interesting? Omo, mumus plenty for this country o!

200 n counting! We share d same nl, with pple of questionable, intelligenceangry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by dru23(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2018
IamJames:

No person is perfect he has his personal mistakes but we can't take away the fact that he always hits the nail in the head when it's called for.

You must be naija based. The guy is not morally fit to be a president.. Go and dig into his past and come back to discuss ..yes he always hits the nail on head. What about his own head .what about comey situation.. What about the crowd size, what about so many people getting fire from the white house.. Do u think Obama can get away with what trump is doing..
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by IamJames: 9:54am On May 01, 2018
dru23:

You must be naija based. The guy is not morally fit to be a president.. Go and dig into his past and come back to discuss ..yes he always hits the nail on head. What about his own head .what about comey situation.. What about the crowd size, what about so many people getting fire from the white house.. Do u think Obama can get away with what trump is doing..

Inspite of all his flaws one thing I know is that American leaders, Trump inclusive will always defend their country anywhere in the world unlike grandpa buhari who called Nigerian youths illiterates, lazy and it's citizens in other countries criminals.
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Macmoni(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2018
Odmic2839:
It shows you ain't brought up by your parent. Sorry to ur kids for having a bastard as a father.
lol

wat did i do wrong I simply said ask ur fada meaning he is old enough to explain and u are spewing trash .......if I should tell u wat I HV in mind nairaland will block me again.
so I will live u with diz
don't u eva quote me again unless u won't thunder to scatter ur already bend mother's yansh
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by Kolping: 6:53pm On May 01, 2018
Roberto Saviano Says UK is Most Corrupt Country on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27jPO6e-5yg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump by gtown: 12:09am On May 02, 2018
daewoorazer:

Alright, your highness in heavens! grin
One must not go celestial to understand terrestrial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.