Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (37215 Views)

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by David160(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2018
angry olosho
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by horlahwaley(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
loool, buh really, how does a man really get emotionally involve with a lady, oga oo. me dat relationship bore me out. am even thinking i have a problem, currently dating 3 girls and i dnt feel anything for dem. anymore. am i really okay?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Chubhie: 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
onatisi:

baba , i no get choice ooo
owo ni kan lo le see ooo
kin sha ti lowo

but honestly speaking , who wants to move with a poor man ?
That's the sad reality. Even a poor man in the gathering of umunna is shouted down from airing his views.

Kin sha lowo, ra moto,kole,ra ile....wire wire no dulling. You dey GH?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
imitateMe:

Big lie. That's a joke. Trust bloggers at ur peril.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by one4GOD(f): 7:23pm On May 01, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian man with the username "Brandy Temmy Gold" took to his Facebook account to rain curses on his ex-girlfriend for dumping him for a richer man in osun state.

He Wrote:

caffy temmy gold.. ,���� u break my heart. d woman I trust. we eat together catch fun. sex play. spend in terms of money. bt now u leave mi because a man of two kids rented u a room.
tope u w nt b favoured. mercy from east west south Noth w nt locate u. u w suffer till ur third generation God plan w Neva b ur might Omo oni sin err. wa sanku. won ni jere tree
, u w nt b happy in d morning till night. ���������������� adebayo tope caffy temmy gold wa sanku ni
daff tabi mark tabi iveco Loma paa re
awon obi ee koni jere re
although ur mother have course u because of wat u have did for mi. so shall it be. Amen Amin aseeee agreed ����✍️✍️✍️

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/man-rains-heavy-curses-on-his-ex-for.html

olodo, siddon there dey curse woman wey don waka her life. no n ur mate dey buy woman 45milla Porsche mtchewwwww
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by groomed: 7:27pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam even seeing moustache on top d girl lipcheesy. Na wao.. I no see any reason why d man go dey cry sef. Maybe it could be the after effects of the Decimal 10:10 wey d girl be dey give am chop b4.d tin never clear yet for im head.
that moustache na bleaching cos am. Some girls grow beard due to excessive bleaching
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Smarkie: 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
if God answers all prayers and pettitions we makes to him, no man would live to see the next day because we always pray evils to befall our percieved enemies
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 01, 2018
groomed:
that moustache na bleaching cos am. Some girls grow beard due to excessive bleaching
seriously serious?shocked... Excessive breaching gives ladies facial hair?cheesy... All these dhier endtime bleaching cosmetics. Imagine me kissing a girl and i will be seeing moustache and beards on her faceshocked... Creepy. Instead of dis guy to be doing thanksgiving he's crying that a bearded lady dumped him.some guys dey mumu sha.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by obentenyson(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2018
pawshjai:
see their face...bleachin mama ati papa..yorubas and heavy bleachin..dey are lik ewa agonyi and bread..u jes cant seperate them..lolz
You sound like someone who has bleached his or her sense of reasoning....
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Missmossy(f): 7:50pm On May 01, 2018
Eyah...it's funny though, coming on Facebook to rant and pour out your aggression. It doesn't show one iota of maturity he isn't the first guy to be dumped by a girl. It happens to both parties undecided
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 01, 2018
madone:
lol grin cheesy the guy fall my hand sha
if to say na my friend i for don disown fast fast wit dis im foolish behaviourcheesy.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by hush15: 7:59pm On May 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ "daff tabi mark tabi iveco loma paa ee" hahahaahahaha!!! Mans have invoked all the heavy duty trucks to kill the babe just because she say she nor do again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The thing pain bros sha!!! cheesy

That guy no get sense. Wetin Collins for do now?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Burgerlomo: 8:01pm On May 01, 2018
LivingFree:
Men cry too grin

Yep, some motherfucker ass hole men that are too weak cry to this kind of crap cool
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Burgerlomo: 8:03pm On May 01, 2018
madone:
lol grin cheesy the guy fall my hand sha

Don't mind the dumb ass cool
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2018
Awoofawo:
Na you na own dey be......awon Fair Weather Operators

grin grin grin

I'm not like her oo. But I don't think it is fair for him to cuss her or we to judge her for wanting more than life was giving her.

Everyone wants to grow higher in life, who then are we to judge?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2018
kalu61:
Hahaha, go n sin no more�

grin grin grin

Yes, Father Kalu
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Burgerlomo: 8:09pm On May 01, 2018
I wish I can just grab his neck for fallen my hand cool

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Diso60090(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2018
If you nor get money hide your head lazy Nigerian boi
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 01, 2018
eya pele such is life, just work hard and enjoy life. cursing her shows she's still in your head.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by yybuss: 8:26pm On May 01, 2018
Another collins grin
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by kalu61(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

grin grin grin

Yes, Father Kalu
funny you. Hope u de watch dis match so
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Awoofawo(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

grin grin grin

I'm not like her oo. But I don't think it is fair for him to cuss her or we to judge her for wanting more than life was giving her.

Everyone wants to grow higher in life, who then are we to judge?

okay if you say so....we blive you na!
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2018
kalu61:
funny you. Hope u de watch dis match so

Football match? Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Emotional intelligence and strength isn't their forte.

My Yoruba people sabi curse!!! Ahnahn! Kilode?!!
Isn't that too much for someone he once loved?

Man of 2kids? Is that a single father or married man? undecided

Baba mi the thing tire me

Man's not hot , man's never hot
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by pawshjai(f): 8:44pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Funkybabee post=67190822][/quote]lolz...e pain her ooo...sowi dear..didnt min to insult..
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by pawshjai(f): 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
obentenyson:

You sound like someone who has bleached his or her sense of reasoning....
lolz
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by kalu61(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

Football match? Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich?
yap. u suppose like football
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by kenoz(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by thunderbabs: 8:56pm On May 01, 2018
Na d kind love wey dey shaq davido dey worry dz one.. Na so davido go wan go dive for top mainland if chioma follow another olowo go....
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by omodave(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2018
Bros I nor wan just talk

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by HoodBillionaire: 9:05pm On May 01, 2018
i did this to my bich
blockd all her calls
she called me 10,times beggin
wen she came
i use fuc wound am.
see her saying yay
yay
ahh
haaa

most Yoruba girls cant do without heavy bleaching.
to them they are fine.
give dis ugly bich 5years
her skin don cast
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by fm7070: 9:05pm On May 01, 2018
Are you married to her? Have you paid her dowry?
If the answer to both question is NO
Then, you are wasting your time and your curse will follow you in seven fold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.