Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (37217 Views)

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Victorakats(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2018
Oga, don't lose a sleep over any human being on earth. It is not worth it at all
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by jimcaddy(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin. First of all, you no sabi construct simple grammar. That's because of the yorubaness in you lives on.. Why are yoruba babes bitchessss like this. Women and their insatiable quest for money. Money is a god for Nigerian women these days oo..
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by iSpread(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2018
This guy na infant, girls like that are very easy to deal, no curses, no regret,no threats, all you need is: MAY THE BEST TEAM WINS then you begin...
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2018
Lol... Nigga buckle up...! grin
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Yomight99: 6:13pm On May 01, 2018
Olowo gba Iyawo ole,ole n se laila grin#yoruba proverb
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by deebrain(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2018
The best curse to give a cheat is to move on.

There is always a better, more attractive bar outside.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by BlackAdam55(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2018
LivingFree:
Men cry too grin
Men are humans we are not zombies, but I think the man is silly

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
move on and stop being a crybaby.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Taywon: 6:18pm On May 01, 2018
loyalty is rare... if you want one get a dog
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by adecz: 6:18pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

In this harsh Buhari times,
you want romance without finance.

All babes are only managing their
current dudes,

If anything better comes along, they will
be like "Hasta lá vista babe".... undecided

So, if you are on with any babe,
make sure you demand your pound
of poooszy, and perform all the different
styles from every angle while it lasts.

That way, anybody taking over is just
'eating' your leftovers.

Just get over it, loser!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by BAVOSKI(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2018
That's what davido has caused......#45m Car
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
Only God know say I no fit love woman up to this extent
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by onatisi(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
Chubhie:

Alagba, you set have joined the 30 billion for akat gang? God dey.
baba , i no get choice ooo
owo ni kan lo le see ooo
kin sha ti lowo

but honestly speaking , who wants to move with a poor man ?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by MYHUBBY: 6:20pm On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Emotional intelligence and strength isn't their forte.

My Yoruba people sabi curse!!! Ahnahn! Kilode?!!
Isn't that too much for someone he once loved?

Man of 2kids? Is that a single father or married man? undecided

is it not unintelligent for someone to abuse one of lacking intelligent, to use hasty generalization in quantifying one person action for a whole region because I have come across something like this on Facebook page of an Igbo guy that cursed his fiance who left him for a guy abroad?

seems most of you're illiterate here, wonder which half baked school produced this kind of slow-brain product

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Joshua070(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2018
sad sad AWUSUBILAHI
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2018
This one na sa werey. If something do the girl now, no be you dey go point hand to. Relationship is not by force. You have been existing before you met her and you are still existing when she left you. The guy should move on and stop wailing.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Funkybabee(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=pawshjai post=67188604]see their face...bleachin mama ati papa..yorubas and heavy bleachin..dey are lik ewa agonyi and bread..u jes cant seperate them..lolz[/q

You better keep ur mouth shut aunty if u don't have any sensible thing to say....as if u and ur osu clan are not utilizing cream and pls can u show us ur evidence for their bleaching

Next time don't say yoruba tribe bleach with ur messy mouth once more

So Yoruba tribe are made to be black...nonsense
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by biacan(f): 6:27pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:
I got ashamed of myself reading those curses embarassed

C'omon brO! where are your ballz?

A Girlfriend don't worth giving you such trauma, she isn't your wife or mum, if you must revenge, then heed for self improvement, work hard and become wealthy than the man she left you for. Not coming to social media to embarrass your fellow men embarassed

Things like this can be means and source of motivation, not means to cry embarassed

Damn!!
Donstan right now cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Awoofawo(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:
grin grin grin

How is it her fault if she wants someone that would buy her a Porsche in future?
Na you na own dey be......awon Fair Weather Operators

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2018
kalu61:
but will be the man's fault if he moves on with another lady. Why can't you say the truth for once

There's nothing about saying the truth, she has her life and her choices to make and she has made them.

And besides, I was joking or am I not to joke again in this nairaland. Besides did you not see the emoji that depicted laughter at the beginning of my statement??
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Funkybabee(f): 6:32pm On May 01, 2018
Stupid guy,as if he hasn't breaks anybody heart
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by abike12(f): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
Back to sender. Enjoy your life girl. Imagine dating someone with no money and no sense. Tufia
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Gkemz: 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
The loser is free to rant while the winner is busy enjoying his tear rubber... sorry i mean tokunbo chick.
My people used to say "Eze pua, eze anochie."

I know how it feels to lose a loved one but that doesn't warrant him releasing curses on someone he once loved. He's a kid.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by kalu61(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

There's nothing about saying the truth, she has her life and her choices to make and she has made them.

And besides, I was joking or am I not to joke again in this nairaland. Besides did you not see the emoji that depicted laughter at the beginning of my statement??
Hahaha, go n sin no more�
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by DAramis: 6:39pm On May 01, 2018
Soft work by a slay Queen. Bro,
Count your losses just like I did mine.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Meritocracy: 6:41pm On May 01, 2018
This man reminds me of Gbenga Adegboye which says OLOWO GBA IYAWO OLE. 'RICH MAN SNATCHED LAZY MAN WIFE'. The man should go and work and get better lady to replace that Ashawo.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2018
akum78:
embarassed embarassed that's bad oo

EVEN THE GIRL SEFF NO Fine like that ... see more of her pictures here : https://aprokogirl.com/4054/man-rains-heavy-curses-on-his-ex-for-dumping-him-for-a-richer-man-see-pictures/
this ugly thing...
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
useless gays every where....bursting of ANUS has become a hobby for stupidity
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by openmine(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
purityval:
She left you to follow a married man because of house rent?

Baba you should go for thanksgiving man.

Note: When a relationship packs up mutually or not, move on. Say no evil, lay no curse, be happy for the moments of fun shared and move on. For the future holds more than the past.

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by sexdoll: 6:55pm On May 01, 2018
wanton materialism and unparalleled selfishness has killed the humanity in so many people.

issa pity cry cry cry
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 01, 2018
most guys especially when they are young experience this. girls grow faster than boys so they tend to follow men older and then they see u as too small for them.

in this guys case though, the girl obviously followed money...if story is true....

anyway the real lower are the ones who wallow in self pity and curse the girl instead of making their own lives better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.