Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment (6087 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / The Bestman Videotaping On The Ground Deserves Some Accolade / If She Has These 3 Outstanding Qualities, She Deserves Some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:14am On May 02, 2018
Hmm, Smh
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Left My Previous Job Not Long Ago...

I'm Self-employed
Self employed playing drums

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 9:19am On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Self employed playing drums

Hahahahahahahahaha... Damn You Witch...

Thats A Hobby Not A Job grin
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:20am On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Hahahahahahahahaha... Damn You Witch...

Thats A Hobby Not A Job grin
I know you too well so there is nothing you can say to me tongue
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 9:20am On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Which London undecided you that go from church to church to play drums and get paid that's how you make a living abi you think say I nor know cheesy cheesy

How You Take Know?

Oya mention One Or Two Churches You Know i Go to
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2018
biacan:
I know you too well so there is nothing you can say to me tongue

smiley

Actually You Think You Know Me Honey wink ...

So What Other Private Things Do You Know?
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 9:24am On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
ariforce,you really need all those advise for yourself.

What have you even achieved this year?and the year is almost coming to an end.
don't you desire to be rich?

Come on. This is uncalled for na
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

smiley

Actually You Think You Know Me Honey wink ...

So What Other Private Things Do You Know?
Don't mention they'll keep coming by surprise cool
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 9:54am On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Don't mention they'll keep coming by surprise cool

If I Discover You Are A Girl I Know, i Will Bite Your Ear
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 10:01am On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

If I Discover You Are A Girl I Know, i Will Bite Your Ear
Don't be scared I won't eat you cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Lalas247(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Me Poor Boy...

I Can Buy You More Than What Davido bought For Chioma..

I Stay In London, opposite Lalas247. Ask Her

shocked
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 2:41pm On May 02, 2018
PurewaterNylon
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 2:43pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
PurewaterNylon

E be like sey you like the guy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 2:48pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Nah he called me out in a thread that I don't like......

Nah you i like nah I'm after fresh young baby daddy wink cheesy cheesy let's make it official you know I like your big head cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Wetin concern You

Focus On Your Girl and Leave Her Alone
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
PurewaterNylon

Hope You Read That Thread
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Hope You Read That Thread
Don't ever call me in that kind of thread cool
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 3:00pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Nah he called me out in a thread that I don't like......

Nah you i like nah I'm after fresh young baby daddy wink cheesy cheesy let's make it official you know I like your big head cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Don't ever call me in that kind of thread cool

I Just Want You To Be A Responsible Wife When you Grow Up cry
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Why are you laughing undecided
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Why are you laughing undecided

Because you sabi better thing na grin
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Because you sabi better thing na grin
You know I always keep it real with you..... nobody does it like biacan wink
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
You know I always keep it real with you..... nobody does it like biacan wink
You're the generalqueen

After you , no other .
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You're the generalqueen Mind if I become your next baby mama lipsrsealed
After you , no other .
Read in between the lines cool
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 4:09pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Read in between the lines cool

Hmm, Babe that one strong o
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Hmm, Babe that one strong o
See this one you're speaking like you don't like it cheesy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 4:16pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
See this one you're speaking like you don't like it cheesy
Your juice sweet ??
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your juice sweet ??
Experience is the best teacher..... it can make you sell up your fathers house and pay my bride price wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Girl Is Faithful To A Broke Guy / Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? / Swollen Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.