Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment (5794 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / The Bestman Videotaping On The Ground Deserves Some Accolade / If She Has These 3 Outstanding Qualities, She Deserves Some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 7:35pm On May 01, 2018
Ok so Davido and Chioma relationship been trending on social media for the past 24hrs now so I ask myself what's so special about Chioma ?

So this evening I took a quick run on Chioma's profile and get to discover she is a hardworking woman with a profession (Chef) to boast of , she studied at Babcock and doing so well for herself before Davido got to know her 5yrs ago.

Ok now some ladies on Instagram, Twitter even on Nairaland have been praying tirelessly to God to connect them with a man like Davido that would treat them well and buy them all the fancy things of life ..so i ask How can God bless and pick up your call when all you do s sit your ass in one place and expect one rich dude to come locate you?

If Chioma weren't a Chef, Davido wouldn't have met her.

Chioma was minding her business before Met her.

Chioma didn't sit her ass in one place and expect a rich man to come make her feel fly, it was her hardwork/profession that paved the way for her that we all talking about her today No Be Juju.

So to you ladies waiting for rich dude to come marry you, I'm sorry but you go wait tire.

And to you hard working lady reading my thread , don't stop pushing,
God have a plan for you.
keep working hard and be nice to people you meet because their could be a "Davido" who disguised as a broke guy God would send your way to love you, and treat you well with much assurance like Chioma.

Bless!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by ojun50(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2018
Babalawo till talk
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 7:40pm On May 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I'm back after 3months of ban.
I deserve some accolades.cheesy
Chioma or no Chioma,the most important thing is to be happy with yourself.

Welcome back kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 7:41pm On May 01, 2018
ariforce,you really need all those advise for yourself.
What have you even achieved this year?and the year is almost coming to an end. don't you desire to be rich?

2 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Archangel15: 7:41pm On May 01, 2018
Good one from Airforce1

Fatherhood is really maturing you grin

4 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Welcome back kid
that should go to your wife when she comes back home tonight.

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Archangel15: 7:43pm On May 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:
ariforce,you really need all those advise for yourself.

What have you even achieved this year?and the year is almost coming to an end.
don't you desire to be rich?

Does the term 'hardworking' struck some nerve in you

Know your lazy ass won't get anything if your only profession is slaying on Instagram

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
Archangel15:

Does the term 'hardworking' struck some nerve in you

Know your lazy ass won't get anything if your only work is slaying on Instagram
shut your mouth and get out of my mention with your frustrated comment.

I don't argue with broke guys.
bye#

3 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by melody91: 7:45pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Ok so Davido and Chioma relationship been trending on social media for the past 24hrs now so I ask myself what's so special about Chioma ?

So this evening I took a quick run on Chioma's profile and get to discover she is a hardworking woman with a profession (Chef) to boast of , she studied at Babcock and doing so well for herself before Davido got to know her 5yrs ago.

Ok now some ladies on Instagram, Twitter even on Nairaland have been praying tirelessly to God to connect them with a man like Davido that would treat them well and buy them all the fancy things of life ..so i ask How can God bless and pick up your call when all you do s sit your ass in one place and expect one rich dude to come locate you?

Chioma didn't sit her ass in one place and expect a rich man to come make her feel fly, it was her hardwork/profession that paved the way for her that we all talking about her today No Be Juju.

So to you ladies waiting for rich dude to come marry you, I'm sorry but you go wait tire.

God have a plan for you.
keep working hard and be nice to people you meet because their could be a "Davido" who disguised as a broke guy God would send your way to love you, and treat you well with much assurance like Chioma.

Bless!
mechi onu ..u dat cannot even afford a bicycle for your loading baby mama self dey talk..

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
[s]Ok so Davido and Chioma relationship been trending on social media for the past 24hrs now so I ask myself what's so special about Chioma ?

God have a plan for you.

Bless![/s]

Think of how to care for your soon to be born child not her to impress one bitch... if they want a car they can get one for themselves

Go and purchase sense.. you need it

2 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by HajimeSaito(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2018
Airforce1 wey no even fit buy N500 recharge card for im babe dey give advice like dis.......make I find somewhere to faint....

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 8:20pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Welcome back kid
Your girlfriend deserves to be taken to the alter not to get pregnant cool
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:22pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
I took responsibility after tasting what I guess I wanted to buy led to prego

Man!
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I took responsibility after tasting what I guess I wanted to buy led to prego

Man!
I guess you're were being trapped by her juicy wink

Are you taking her to the alter after the birth of your child wink
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
loud it sis.grin
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:27pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
I guess you're were being trapped with her juicy wink

Are you taking her to the alter after the birth of your child wink

She's too good to let go

Future would tell if she would be my Chioma or not
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2018
Lol see bashing.. Today is Gona be a happy day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

She's too good to let go

Future would tell if she would be my Chioma in the nearest future .
So you mean this greatful moment you're having with her don't deserve to be taken to the alter.....?

I don't seem to understand explain please
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
So you mean this greatful moment you're having with her don't deserve to be taken to the alter.....?

I don't seem to understand explain please
I've done what a responsible man should do and which is taking responsibility for my actions.

And I've vowed to take good care of her and our baby, that's all that matters right now .

2 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 8:37pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I've done what a responsible man should do and which is taking responsibility for my actions.

And I've vowed to take good care of her and our baby, that's all that matters right now .
Nah airforce talking of responsibilities you're half way there.....

After taking care of her and your baby what then happens to her.....?
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Think of how to care for your soon to be born child not her to impress one bitch... if they want a car they can get one for themselves

Go and purchase sense.. you need it

See the way I'm typing errors anyhow.. what's wrong with my keyboard undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
Lol see bashing.. Today is Gona be a happy day cheesy

The guy lacks sense. .

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Nah airforce talking of responsibilities you're half way there.....

After taking care of her and your baby what then happens to her.....?
If she gives me a male child then she got the ring
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

guy try get sense na...what sort of post is this. Are you now against the female child? angry

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
I won't be replying too many people tonight

Sorry
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

And if she gives birth to a female child....?
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:48pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
And if she gives birth to a female child....?
I love children

And I've always wanted my first child to be male that I will call "Obi"
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 8:50pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I love children

And I've always wanted my first child to be male that I will call "Obi"
Everyone loves children Airforce

And what if your first child happens to be a girl what then happens......?
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

madness.
You want someone that will inherit your stupidity?
so girls aren't important?
see your mentality,no wonder you have a big nose cos you breathe out senses every seconds while you breathe in stupidity to occupy your big head.

2 Likes

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by falconey(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2018
grin The girl Sabi Bleep well well, she don take davido to cloud 10.
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 8:54pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Everyone loves children Airforce

And what if your first child happens to be a girl what then happens......?
If my first child happens to be a girl , I will love and protect her.

I will give her quality education and give my best to make sure she succeeds in life .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Really Want In A Guy ( Brutally Honest Truth ) / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness / 2019 NAUGHTY MESSAGE: If She Says "Happy New Year" Reply Her This... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.