Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,489 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (28846 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Deltatoto: 9:53am On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
marriage is an over rated poo.

mtchew
now that ur pusee is still ajai u can post what u like when u clock 30 and stl single u can’t repeat this

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by mufadem2012: 10:00am On May 02, 2018
women vs women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Ochibavictor(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
This is what happens when you buy phones for fish brains..

You this stupid boy, what's your problem? Must you jump on any topic like a semi slaughtered chicken

5 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by naijacentric(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2018
I wonder why many nigerians marry for the wrong reasons so many shit marriages dere if h check dats why d rate of cheatin is high

3 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by fellom(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2018
for you to know how stupid some married ladies can be, some of them still bleep their Ex even after he refused to marry them in the first place! Abi if you were ok for him to keep bleeping why cant he then marry you? the message they (married women) refused to get is that he is telling you that you are only good for sex and not marriage, but wait ooooooo i dont if its true i hear say WOMEN CANT KEEP ANY SECRET OTHER THAN THEIR PROMISCUITY IN OR OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Franzinni: 10:07am On May 02, 2018
edelweiss:
I'm married and i can say it's true. The way some married women cheat these days im even begining to doubt my own self. Its like the devil himself is holding them at gunpoint to cheat. No conscience, no morals , value or intergrity for self. How can one devalue one's self like that is what beats me!��
sorry u b man or woman.. Or both... Your Coment sound like man but your moniker say F

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by fellom(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2018
take am easy with her ooooo LOL
Deltatoto:
now that ur pusee is still ajai u can post what u like when u clock 30 and stl single u can’t repeat this
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by neonly: 10:08am On May 02, 2018
No worries na buhari cause am once will send him out of power things go regulate
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Gourdoinc(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2018
nothing as yummy as doing a married woman up her ass. cum and cum without a care and a slight hope it would leak out when hubby returns. yummy

5 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Chubhie: 10:09am On May 02, 2018
With all the news of HIV in town?

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Deltatoto: 10:10am On May 02, 2018
fellom:
take am easy with her ooooo LOL
she dey mess up.this kind girl na to put penis for her anus make her brain reset
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by martineverest(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2018
thank God for my tribe
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by nunomaniche(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2018
thank God for my tribe

Wetin do your tribe ??

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by julitoch: 10:13am On May 02, 2018
My dear OP you are on point, what married women do these days is unthinkable, what single ladies can't do is what you see married women do, i have enough evidence of that.

2 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by fellom(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2018
Na wah ooooooooo bros you harsh ooooooooo anus ?
Deltatoto:
she dey mess up.this kind girl na to put penis for her anus make her brain reset
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by nwaanambra1(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2018
Lizilicious:
True talk sister...
My happily married landlady is fucking her best friend' husband..

chai! uwa mmebi! shocked shocked

but sha that kin fukn can sweet eh! bc of the feeling say u dey fuk ur best frnd hubby behind her back and smiling and playing with ha in ha face! lipsrsealed wink embarassed kiss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by brightalo17: 10:20am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Swear you have no idea of what she just said.... or you just want to comment for commenting sake. SMH

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Emassive(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
Spar7tan:
I never enter marriage and e don Taya me sef with all these marriage shit we dey hear uapandan.

If you genuinely want to get married and raise a home then you will get on with a plan of what you want it to be not wishing marriage to be what you thought it is. I have been married for 6years yet I overcome different challenges every year. Just be mentally prepared and groom yourself to the man you want to be and the wife you want would find you if you are her kind of man too. Vice versa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Receive sense and learn. Even the so called fish brains know what is happening around them. Are you living in a cave?
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2018
Wareva
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2018
Una know una sef.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Quaco(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2018
I read of a story which was ananymously share by a cheating wife.

She said she was in clandestine relationship with a long time married friend. This woman believed the married man she was seeing was her soul mate, funny enough she was the same person who introduced the man to his wife. They even went as far as buying a house together and meet often with the excuse of business trip to enjoy their amorous affair. They both have children and do not plan on getting divorce to their respective spouse.

I've come across several of such stories but the one which ruffled me was about a lady who said she had been married for only two months but was already in an emotional relationship with another guy.

She felt her husband was the only one enjoying and benefiting from the marriage. Don't know how long she had been chatting with the other guy who was living abroad but she had plan on going to join him without her husbands knowledge. She didnt plan on even leaving a note for the hubby.

I wonder if she succeded with her plans because it was supposed to have happened in April this year.

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by sirp2007: 10:35am On May 02, 2018
very true.
Add 2 it re
-Divorcees
-Babymamas.

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Barzinime(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2018
because your bad attitude didn't make you have one doesn't mean its over rated....You have a negative mind
QueenSekxy:

mtchew

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by sonsomegrigbo: 10:39am On May 02, 2018
Igbos and crimes...

Their crime is taking different dimensions always...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
Even men whether married or single know who their threats are. They know another male whether married or single can have affairs with their girlfriend or wife.

But its taking ages for married women to realise that their threats can also be a fellow married woman. Even you are a single lady who has a boyfriend can face threats from married women that have eyes on your boyfriend.

2018 is not the year women should be bragging about their marital status and a rusted ring. Otherwise, na yaba left you go find yourself. That's why I like oyibo people

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Gerrard59(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
When the married women start cheating on their partners with women, then it'd make sense. The notion of fidelity doesn't lie on only the feminine gender.

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

mtchew

Nope its not overated! Alot of people just marry for the wrong reasons or mindset and this is wat u get. Cheaters!

These bad eggs are trying to abuse and undermine a noble institution.

3 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by obowunmi(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2018
She's right.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 11:08am On May 02, 2018
Africans are bloody hypocrites! They use marriage to hide their dirtiness because they think anyone who is married will be viewed as a saint. But the truth has come out now.

More than 10 years ago, a neighbor confronted her husband on the married woman he has been having an affair with. Later,this man started delving into politics. He spent so much money campaigning, bragging about politicians he can pick his phone and call straight up. This was a civil servant who got retired o.

Later, the truth came out. He has been giving his nyash to an eastern former governor. When you confront this type of person, he will use his marital status to deny.

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by victorian(f): 11:35am On May 02, 2018
It's so true. Alot of married women fucvk married men with reckless abandon in hotels , parking lots and cars. Some get pregnant and transfer the child to her husband as his own.

It's well known. People should stop pretending as if they are not aware.

Only few marriages are sane from this madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On / The Shape Of My Butt / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.