Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (28841 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Blonchilli(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2018
Marriage now is now a community fucking spree. This is because majority of people don't understand the values of family and how to respect a partner
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by KanwuliaExtra: 12:19pm On May 02, 2018
Oh yes o!

I only date married men. cool

Single dudes do not appeal to me. Lai! Lai!

If you are married, only date MARRIED PEOPLE!

Period! cool

All about levels! Never STOOP to conquer. kiss
Unless you are in a “poverty-alleviation” socio-economic strata. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2018
Olalan:
Looking around the rate of married women cheating is quite alarming, no more respect for the institution of marriage. If you sense your girl friend sleeps around while dating be rest assured she's going to continue in marriage.
The question now is how many faithful girls are still left...........
BTW one of the worst nightmare for a married man who is faithful is to have an unfaithful wife, really more scary when you have a wife with many ex she's been sexual involved with

in other words, do not date or marry a prostitute
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by oruma19: 1:23pm On May 02, 2018
It's true, I have been practically begged for some Bleep by 3 married women within 2 years. The last one happened last month. Men should watch their wives especially the ones that are not born again, its so sad this is happening in our time. I will never Bleep a married woman no matter what happens, its my personal conviction, there are too many single girls around for a responsible man to be fucking another man's wife..God forbid bad thing. ladies, if marriage tire u, quit and get a divorce. stop disgracing ur husband and ur parents. Nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On May 02, 2018
They're absolutely right, truth is bitter cool
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Safiaa(f): 2:19pm On May 02, 2018
donstan18:
They are their own enemies embarassed
shut up
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by donstan18: 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
Safiaa:
shut up
What a perfect way to say "Hy",
I'm good, you?
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Safiaa(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2018
donstan18:

What a perfect way to say "Hy",

I'm good, you?
I’m good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by focus7: 2:35pm On May 02, 2018
Especially married Igbo ladies, they are many in my area.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
I thought every woman has lost a sense of truthfulness!
For the first time this year, i am seeing a post by woman telling the simple truth.
I keep saying it that married women are worst hoes. I am married and i know the battle am facing trying to contain my wife, in my compound, I see married women indirectly hawking themselves for the other men, my neighbours & landlords wife are hawking for me, my wife is hawking for my neighbour.
the single girls in my compound even appear more decent than the wives in the house.

3 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
focus7:
Oh! God bless you ooooooooooo
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by prince049(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
mistel:
I thought every woman has lost a sense of truthfulness!
For the first time this year, i am seeing a post by woman telling the simple truth.
I keep saying it that married women are worst hoes. I am married and i know the battle am facing trying to contain my wife, in my compound, I see married women indirectly hawking themselves for the other men, my neighbours & landlords wife are hawking for me, my wife is hawking for my neighbour.
the single girls in my compound even appear more decent than the wives in the house.
Saddest truth...No one believes.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Pataricatering(f): 5:37pm On May 02, 2018
TSOM:
Maybe it is. But the ratio of married or single men who tumble beneath the sheets with married women whose marital statuses they are privy to are comparatively low, and I dare add, insignificant.

Most men are scared of such karma, however irrational it is. Whichever side of the theist divide you stand on, there's always this throbbing on your conscience to look the other way when there's a sexually-willing or vulnerable married woman there for the taking.

I'd like to think, however false it is, that 'cause I can will myself to stay off those kind of women, some guy , when I tie the nuptial knots with a woman who's my 'better half', would stay off my woman.

Maybe it is all wrong but that false sense of 'security' would sure help.
doesn’t work that way ! How would the guy know you stay off married women ? So cause of that won’t get near your own woman ? The only way that would work is if you are loyal to your wife - then guilty conscience will hold her even if her eyes are straying - that’s the way it works ! It’s just so sad you guys won’t listen !
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2018
koyyes:

Receive sense and learn. Even the so called fish brains know what is happening around them. Are you living in a cave?

Your papa dor receive undecided
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
Ochibavictor:

You this stupid boy, what's your problem? Must you jump on any topic like a semi slaughtered chicken

Married women are the real side chicks right?

you must be very stupid..

80% of side chicks are young slay queens
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Twoclans(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Married women are the real side chicks right?

you must be very stupid..

80% of side chicks are young slay queens

Things have changed Its a fifty fifty thing now.and the reason is not far fetched.

If you split the total number of side chicks 50% are married ,the other 50% are unmarried young girls.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Things have changed Its a fifty fifty thing now.and the reason is not far fetched.

If you split the total number of side chicks 50% are married ,the other 50% are unmarried young girls.

50% are married.. ?

You know that's a lie....
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Twoclans(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

50% are married.. ?

You know that's a lie....

Hmmmmm its not a lie.Can i tell you why its happening and also on the high side?

Will you have an open mind ?
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by freedomchild: 8:26pm On May 02, 2018
My advise to them is that they should play safe.... The moral decadence in our society is alarming. And this is not stopping anytime soon since it's married people that are involved... Well, shamelessness knows no status.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by lereinter(m): 6:13am On May 03, 2018
she should say single mum
na then plenty most
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Your papa dor receive undecided
dumb negroe.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by PenlsCaP: 4:59pm On May 06, 2018
focus7:

Yoruba women are worst oo.
My friends are rolling with married Yoruba women I can't do that shit.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Shugaddict(f): 5:06pm On May 06, 2018
Finally married women are finding themselves out... We single ladies can rest now cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by focus7: 8:32pm On May 06, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Yoruba women are worst oo.
My friends are rolling with married Yoruba women I can't do that shit.

Sorry you, we have stories everywhere of the escapades of Igbo women around the country.

I don't have stories of my friends rather i personally have them at my finger tips and treat them as the slots they are.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by PenlsCaP: 5:57pm On May 07, 2018
focus7:

Sorry you, we have stories everywhere of the escapades of Igbo women around the country.

I don't have stories of my friends rather i personally have them at my finger tips and treat them as the slots they are.

Hehehehe u wish grin

Let me tell u I dnt roll with them.becoz I dont do married women, i only hear stories from.my friends who do them. And have their nudes scatterd all over their fone..lolz if u doubt me pm me. I will collect their nude pics bcoz of u.
If u kno u kno grin
besides who needs married afonja wide smelly hole?
The single young ones are dirty talkless of married ones grin
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by focus7: 5:59pm On May 07, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Hehehehe u wish grin

Let me tell u I dnt roll with them.becoz I dont do married women, i only hear stories from.my friends who do them. And have their nudes scatterd all over their fone..lolz if u doubt me pm me. I will collect their nude pics bcoz of u. grin. If u kno u kno grin
besides who needs married afonja wide smelly hole?
The single young ones are dirty talkless of married ones grin

You dey miss my guy.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by PenlsCaP: 6:00pm On May 07, 2018
focus7:

You dey miss my guy.

Miss what.. Taah!
Who needs wide hole?
Sweet tigh holes d best
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by focus7: 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Miss what.. Taah!
Who needs wide hole?
Sweet tigh holes d best

My guy some of those young girls have wider hole than the married women, speaking from experience bro.
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by PenlsCaP: 6:08pm On May 07, 2018
focus7:

My guy some of those young girls have wider hole than the married women, speaking from experience bro.

Yea tru, but unless its newly married couple shaa maybe 2 3 4yrs in marriage.

But a married woman who has given birth to 3kids the Toto can neva b d same again
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Obakoolex(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
edelweiss:
I'm married and i can say it's true. The way some married women cheat these days im even begining to doubt my own self. Its like the devil himself is holding them at gunpoint to cheat. No conscience, no morals , value or intergrity for self. How can one devalue one's self like that is what beats me!��

You're right. Some years ago I tried to get involved in dating married women online, I got 4 and in matter of weeks all the four are ready to meet in an hotel and have sex... since then I just zero my mind about Fidelity in marriage cos these women are well taken care of by there husband...it takes only grace in this our generation
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
She said the truth o

A married friend of mine guy, said his best friend. A guy whom he was the best man to on his friend wedding day. his friend's wife invited him, to her matrimonial home,saying the generator at home has faulty and he should come repair it.

My friend repairs any type of gen for a living. So he went to his best friends house o. His best friend has travelled abroad, I think going to 4months. He always shuttle to and from.

That's how my friend., a married man went to repair the Gen. She said he should seat down and she's coming, her voice coming out of from the bedroom. He sat down, waiting for her. That's she came out with towel and water dripping from her body, she went to bath. She sat at the settee in front of him and the towel dropped, seating completely naked in front of him.

He said he got Confused and shocked because the married lady is his best friend wife! And they have been friends even before his friend married her.

He was like erhmmm what about the Gen? She said forget the Gen. Don't u like what u see? He was like wow! He said please a minute. He then placed his phone on video, recordingher but she didn't know, she was eyeing him, squeezing her boob's, with her eyes saying come have me. Then he text me to call his line.

Me I was like? Why did the man said I should. Call him.

I sha called, he picked and was saying he couldn't hear me, hello hello

That hello hello to. Me is the style he used to quickly leave the house. I heard a woman's voice where are u going ?he said he's coming? Few minutes he can't hear the person calling him

He immediately he got outside. He was like babe! Chai! Thanks for saving me o

I said what happened? He was talking excitedly that his friend wife want to fucvk him! That mehn! This is crazy shit! And he was so confused and tempted but he can't do such to his friend. Cos they are child hood friend.

He said he didn't know the wife is so shameless!

This guy with shock in his brain, went to fela shrine to smoke some weed and drink some alcohol. He was in shock for hours! I just pity for the guy as he was complaining. That the wife just ruined his day and messed up his brain. What kind. Of temptation is this? Whats wrong with women! And he used to respect her before. Lol

He said wel he has record what happened between them, in case she lied on him. He has the video to show his friend, if she tries to break them up with lies. I say na WA o.... God abeg o!

I told him to calm down and take it easy. He said he will call his side chick, a single mother to come cool his nerves , cos every nerves in his body is standing already but he can never touch his best friend wife no matter how much he loves women and he did.
He called her, she came and serviced him. He said because his wife is on her period. He hates having sex with blood

Some married women are just too shameless for words! God forbid.

No single pride or shame!

Spits!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Ebonygirl1(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
victorian:
She said the truth o

A married friend of mine guy, said his best friend. A guy whom he was the best man to on his friend wedding day. his friend's wife invited him, to her matrimonial home,saying the generator at home has faulty and he should come repair it.

My friend repairs any type of gen for a living. So he went to his best friends house o. His best friend has travelled abroad, I think going to 4months. He always shuttle to and from.

That's how my friend., a married man went to repair the Gen. She said he should seat down and she's coming, her voice coming out of from the bedroom. He sat down, waiting for her. That's she came out with towel and water dripping from her body, she went to bath. She sat at the settee in front of him and the towel dropped, seating completely naked in front of him.

He said he got Confused and shocked because the married lady is his best friend wife! And they have been friends even before his friend married her.

He was like erhmmm what about the Gen? She said forget the Gen. Don't u like what u see? He was like wow! He said please a minute. He then placed his phone on video, recordingher but she didn't know, she was eyeing him, squeezing her boob's, with her eyes saying come have me. Then he text me to call his line.

Me I was like? Why did the man said I should. Call him.

I sha called, he picked and was saying he couldn't hear me, hello hello

That hello hello to. Me is the style he used to quickly leave the house. I heard a woman's voice where are u going ?he said he's coming? Few minutes he can't hear the person calling him

He immediately he got outside. He was like babe! Chai! Thanks for saving me o

I said what happened? He was talking excitedly that his friend wife want to fucvk him! That mehn! This is crazy shit! And he was so confused and tempted but he can't do such to his friend. Cos they are child hood friend.

He said he didn't know the wife is so shameless!

This guy with shock in his brain, went to fela shrine to smoke some weed and drink some alcohol. He was in shock for hours! I just pity for the guy as he was complaining. That the wife just ruined his day and messed up his brain. What kind. Of temptation is this? Whats wrong with women! And he used to respect her before. Lol

He said wel he has record what happened between them, in case she lied on him. He has the video to show his friend, if she tries to break them up with lies. I say na WA o.... God abeg o!

I told him to calm down and take it easy. He said he will call his side chick, a single mother to come cool his nerves , cos every nerves in his body is standing already but he can never touch his best friend wife no matter how much he loves women and he did.
He called her, she came and serviced him. He said because his wife is on her period. He hates having sex with blood

Some married women are just too shameless for words! God forbid.

No single pride or shame!

Spits!!!!

Smh. The married man you described who eventually cheated on his wife is called what aunty?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.