Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. (2202 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by MP007(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2007
this what i hate abt ladies, complaining that guyz are lookin at other gurlssss, what da hell, she is dam beauty and am lookin and will continue to look, dam!
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by Zandra1(f): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2007
Layi, I strongly disagree with u that men handle it well when other men stare at their women better than women do. Not to brag or anything but in my OWN personal experience, the reverse was the case. If looks and attitude could kill I would have died a trillion times over because of how my ex used to react when guys checked me out. The unfortunate thing for him but very fortunate (at times) for me is that they do it every single time we went out. Honestly, I hardly pay any attention when we go out to know if he was looking at another girl. I always had enough attention towards me and believe me it can be irritating at times when many guys check u out when u wanna be alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do / I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo / Do People Really Die Of Broken Hearts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.