Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta (41637 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by sharks776(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2014
A 42-year- old housewife in Asaba, Delta State, simply identified as Monica (surname withheld) on Sunday threw caution to the wind when she engaged her 17 year-old daughter in a fight for allegedly snatching her boyfriend.

Eyewitness said that a scene was created around St. Brigid’s Girls College, Asaba, Sunday afternoon after both of them exchanged blows.

As both of them engaged themselves in a fight, motorists on the popular busy road stopped to watch what one of them described as a show of shame.

Eyewitness further said that the mother was alleged to have snatched the daughter’s boyfriend, who works in one of the oil companies in Warri.

The daughter was said to have become furious when she heard that her boyfriend was caught pants down with her mother in an hotel in the state.

The trouble between the mother and her daughter became aggravated when the lover boy began to act in a strange manner towards the girl.

While the show of shame between them lasted, the daughter was said to have called the mother a shameless woman and a prostitute, who drove the father out of the house with her unbridled quest for sex.

Speaking to our correspondent at the scene, a relation of the woman, who did not want her name in the print, blamed the situation on her sister, whom she said disappointed women folk, especially mothers.

http://leadership.ng/news/378535/show-shame-mother-daughter-fight-boyfriend-delta

4 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by dytbabe: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by cassette(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Pictures please or we don't believe this

114 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by freshness2020: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Krizzkutz(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2014
wtf!!!
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2014
I can ceee 4 myyself
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Pictures of them fighting or Na lie joor

3 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by gabriel212: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2014
mother fighting pikin over useless boy?
out of words indeed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Dreal1247: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2014
And one man will still marry that daughter believing that he has married a wife. Lie.

4 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by seankay(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2014
OP, you need pics to back this up

6 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Jerrick(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALES?
1. Female dogs become so wicked
when they give birth.
2. Female fowls chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but
female lions do tear people apart.
4. Female human beings spend average 28years of their
lives asking for recharge cards from males....hmmmm abeg.ooo
5. And the most
annoying one
is it is the
female
mosquitoes that cause MALARIA.

Females get wahala!

333 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Lily4star(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Jerrick: WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALES?
when they give birth.
4. Females human beings spend average 28years of their
5. And the most
annoying one
is it is the
female
mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.

Females get wahala!

Yeye Boy, this got me seriously Rtflmfao. Hehehehehhe, but yet you guys still needs us, you ve been needing us since the beginning of the world

40 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Jerrick(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Lily4star:

Yeye Boy, this got me seriously Rtflmfao. Hehehehehhe, but yet you guys still needs us, you ve been needing us since the beginning of the world
And again, the first gender to quote me is a Lady! Your problems are Unlimited! grin

242 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Kunleskey(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2014
What a disgrace and shameless woman!

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Lily4star(f): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Jerrick: And again, the first gender to quote me is a Lady! Your problems are Unlimited! grin

Calm down, you guys ve ur problems too, stop acting Perfect, the only perfect species God created are Angels cos their words are steadfast.

12 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Aniroly(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by sexylogan(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Mehn, that young man must be a Champion in bed

5 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Kunleskey(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Lily4star:

you have became our borden right from the begining of creation. Chai na God go save us from women o
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by b3llo(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
The guy has too much money and also have good bedmatics skills.

8 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by tyson99(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
What is the title of this movie

4 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by poiZon: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2014
op whr foto?
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by mikolo80: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2014
sexylogan: Mehn, that young man must be a Champion in bed
or the mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Lily4star(f): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kunleskey: you have became our borden right from the begining of creation. Chai na God go save us from women o

Lolz, nah God go save us from men ooo

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by tuffgongjo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lily4star:

necessary evil.
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Lily4star(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
tuffgongjo: necessary evil.

"You can't do without", complete the statement nau, I ve already done that for you so no need.
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by tuffgongjo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lily4star:

"You can't do without", complete the statement nau, I ve already done that for you so no need.
Grazie,u look cute as a button won't mind if u are "my necessary evil that I can't do without".
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jerrick: WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALES?
when they give birth.
4. Females human beings spend average 28years of their
5. And the most
annoying one
is it is the
female
mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.
Females get wahala!

pray Never to meet female high way robber cos if u do...

comment my reserve

20 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Lily4star(f): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
tuffgongjo: Grazie,u look cute as a button won't mind if u are "my necessary evil that I can't do without".

Lmfao, Nice lines, but I don't wanna be anyone's necessary evil, necessary good would ve made sense, so thanks, but no thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by tuffgongjo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lily4star:

Lmfao, Nice lines, but I don't wanna be anyone's necessary evil, necessary good would ve made sense, so thanks, but no thanks
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн deft move by,never too late to swap lane now,"necessary good".

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by priscaoge(f): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chaiiii! Ndi ichorom ka ichoro nwamundecided

What a shameful n disgusting show. To think that a woman will encourage her 17yr old girl to start dating around is uncalled for not to talk about sharing ONE man with her daughter oh! What a worldundecidedundecided

Ufodu umunwayi emebiela uwa nkea Chineke kerechara gozie!

In my next world (If re-incarnation is real) my MUM will always be my MUM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Hian!!! nna na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.