Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. (2197 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2005
Hello guyz,
                    What about if you and your girl.. just decide to go to a fast food Eatry to go get some stuff like fried Rice and stuff like that.... and both of you are busy eating.. and if you are the lady and you find out that another girl behind you or beside ya.. she's kinda of stearing at your Boyfriend..  each time...  and when you look up.. the lady will take off her face off your boyfriend.. and you notice she has this kind of of negative taught.. What will ya do .. at that point in time and if you are the guy Vice Versa what will happen ooooo

I dey expect ooo...
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by hotangel2(f): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2005
I am lost.

As in what will the guy do to the girl looking at him? Or what he'll do to his girlfriend?
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2005
As in What will you do.. if the gurl is like acting stupidly towards your man.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nike4luv(f): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2005
what would u do if another girl is looking at your man when u are both out
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by owo2390(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2005
Nothing will happen because u can't control people's thoughts or innuendoes.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by hotangel2(f): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2005
Im out with my man, and a girl is looking at him. I know my man won't be looking at another girl, cos he aint done looking at me.. so the girl can ermm... go to hell for all i care.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by snazzydawn(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2005
my man can't look at another girl when I am seated across from him,the chick never start.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nicetohave(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2005
wonder at my good fortune cheesy (or misfortune sad ) what the hxck she see's in me cool

If a guy watches my girl too long and hard, id pat my ego for buying better product cheesy
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2005
What of if he/she drops a phone number for your girlfriend or your boyfriend.. and you never knew, he/she accepted the number.. and later on.. you got home and you found out that he/she collected a number from the person.. so what will you do to that huh ?
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nicetohave(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2005
thats a different issue, id have to investigate why she has the number and if its for clandestine purpose, then she deserve to have him, im out; ya know what i mean?
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by layi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2005
Firstly guys are usually happy when other guyz stare or admire their girl. Its the opposite for girls. Anyway I doubt my girl would be that cheap to collect another guys number in my presence? If she does, she's got explanations to make. Haba! she should respect my presence at least.

In summary
Nothing wrong if me or my girl is beign admired.
Everything wrong in collecting a stranger's number (while on a date).
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by IAH(f): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2005
I think my guy would have to cope with that! tongue Especially if we are in Nigeria. cool
And if a girl stares at him, well cool! As long as he doesn't show interest. wink
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nicetohave(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2005
cool cool cool there are temptations IAH, i wont take offense if she shifts in her chair (meaning take interest by watching) but if she acts on it, well then........... cheesy cool
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by layi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2005

i wont take offense if she shifts in her chair (meaning take interest by watching)

Thats ACTION in itself. smiley
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by egbaman(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2005
in so far as my girl neva show interest, why shld i bother? but if she does or collect stranger's number then we are thru cos she has made a choice - abi?
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nicetohave(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2005
layi:

Thats ACTION in itself. smiley

not exaclty layi, we are all humans and nothing says we cant be attracted to many members of the opposite sex, going for the "kill" is what differentiates those who can control themselves and remain faithful and those who have no regards for chastity nd honesty
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by layi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2005

not exaclty layi, we are all humans and nothing says we can't be attracted to many members of the opposite sex, going for the "kill" is what differentiates those who can control themselves and remain faithful and those who have no regards for chastity nd honesty

Despite our humane nature, we still got self control. Going for the kill always starts with 1 step. the point here is the intention (interest) not the action. She's already shiftin her seat to look @ d HOT!! bobo. Once a girl falls, men it would hard to bring her back.

But..erm, guyz , lets not be too quick to act on assumptions. Some girls are just too nice. They'll recieve his card/number just because they don't know how to "snub". That doesnt mean she'll give in. U gotta understand your girl. at least a little trust in her.
I wont sack her until its obvious she don't want me no more.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nicetohave(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2005
layi:

despite our humane nature, we still got self control. Going for the kill always starts with 1 step. the point here is the intention (interest) not the action. She's already shiftin her seat to look @ d HOT!! bobo. Once a girl falls, men it would hard to bring her back.

But..erm, guyz , lets not be too quick to act on assumptions. Some girls are just too nice. They'll recieve his card/number just because they don't know how to "snub". That doesnt mean she'll give in. U gotta understand your girl. at least a little trust in her.
I wont sack her until its obvious she don't want me no more.

well the call is yours to make and i believe you are not dating a baby either, she should know where to pull the brakes, fretting over my girlfriend being tempted is like fretting it shouldnt snow this winter, we all do but we don't all cheat.............no one can deny that!!!
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by layi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2005
I agree, u shouldnt fret over such. Even if she sacs me. Thanx baby is all i'll say.
No one can make me sad. I love myself. I might be angered but i'll never stay in it. I got that carefree attitude.Frettin and fussing over such is like drinking poison and waiting for her to die.

Anyway this isnt bout me...Back to d topic.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2005
thru talk men
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by gracious(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2005
ha ha. the post is kiinda funny. i once heard this on cool fm. when a guy takes a girl out, the girl is to take the seat that faces the door/entrance while the guy is to take the seat that faces the wall. u know something like that. so that he will not look at girls that are entering the resturant. cool wink smiley cheesy
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2006
Thats Really funny
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by thelastdon(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2006
well, If myself as a guy happens to be the one a girl is staring at........... that means God don butter my bread........... I go dey chop with two of them........

but.........

if na my girl another man dey look.............. I go smah bottle for him head........ Chikena!
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by Rolly: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2006
well, i think that if i was the guy, i would be happy that my babe is being stared at and i would hope it ends there.

as a girl, i would appreciate it too but those staring girls should know that he has already been chosen, by me and if he shows interest in them, i will finish him, then deal with them cool cool cool
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by nicetohave(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

well, i think that if i was the guy, i would be happy that my babe is being stared at and i would hope it ends there.

as a girl, i would appreciate it too but those staring girls should know that he has already been chosen, by me and if he shows interest in them, i will finish him, then deal with them cool cool cool

omo to rolly grin cool thats the spirit sista cheesy
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by disney(f): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2006
well, if a guy was looking at me while out with my boyfriend, I would only take it as a compliment that am sexy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2006
Good
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by beautifull(f): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2006
Infact i cant take dat from any lady cos i don't joke with my guy.
what I'll do is to get the hell out of that restaurant and go look
for other restaurant.
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by Rolly: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2006
nicetohave:

omo to rolly grin cool thats the spirit sista cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by snazzydawn(f): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2006
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by smartsoft(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2006
hummmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
if da guy is not returning da looks den deres no reason 2 worry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship/sexual Jealousy / He Wants Me Back / My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.