Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) (10435 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Moniobritish: 9:31am On May 25, 2022

2 Shares

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Joezinho: 9:32am On May 25, 2022
Una two dey mad. Two stvpid lesbians.

Because the lesbian nor get money that's why you dey form straight. Same bullshvt stunts they pull on guys.. Why didn't she release the whole conversation they had?

Guys , in all you do. Hustle hard only for yourself and your fam. There's no love in the street. Stay woke..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by godofuck231: 9:33am On May 25, 2022
Thats a poor man's child, that how they disgrace people , always looking for ways to find cheap attention , as if she's the first to be approached, meanwhile she's a lesbian

8 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Cubalabloo(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2022
They are many. Even on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Happiboispot(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2022
[center][/center] angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by vastolord4(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2022
This must not get to front page.. I think I know this kind of post does eventually..
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by KingDash: 11:31am On May 25, 2022
Na so one gay gay Dey disturb my life... him dey Lagos I Dey Abuja, the kind money wey I obtain from him hand eh, if him jam any straight guy again him go think twice.. they think say na everybody be gay for this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
E.G undecided
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:01pm On May 25, 2022
Moniobritish:
Lady leaks chat she had with a L£sbian disturbing her for s£x (pictures)

https://trendytalker.com/naija-gossip-news-lady-leaks-chat-she-had-with-a-lsbian-disturbing-her-for-sx-pictures/
90% of young ladies in Nigeria are lesbians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by NairabIogger: 1:07pm On May 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I know of like 4 lesbians that met on this forum and bleeped each other.
I still have their monikers
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Cubalabloo(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
E.G undecided
So you want me to bell the cat?
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Ballzproblemm: 1:33pm On May 25, 2022
but I go like party with Les o, sexy ones no be that one they up there cool
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
no loud am we know them

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Cubalabloo(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2022
ashawopikin:
no loud am we know them
I aint gonna be the one to bell the cat bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by arthurwillia(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
Palazzo
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Demonicus: 3:14pm On May 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I aint gonna be the one to bell the cat bro.

If you call bruno fernandez name she no go beat you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Cubalabloo(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
Demonicus:

If you call bruno fernandez name she no go beat you bro.
A fuvking bitch.
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Les: 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
but I go like party with Les o, sexy ones no be that one they up there cool
party with who? Better mind yourself b4 I angrily descend on u!!!! angry
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by asogo1: 3:55pm On May 25, 2022
If i wipe lez my p*e*k she no go fine tongue or finger again. Sha most of this girls these days na bi sexuals, even some of una gfs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by NairabIogger: 4:20pm On May 25, 2022
asogo1:
If i wipe lez my p*e*k she no go fine tongue or finger again. Sha most of this girls these days na bi sexuals, even some of una gfs
lesbian told me that all girls are bisexuals.
If a hot lady gets naked 99.9% of girls that see her will get wet

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Noshitboi(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
Lesbians or bisexual

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by pongwa(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2022
Moniobritish:
Lady leaks chat she had with a L£sbian disturbing her for s£x (pictures)

https://trendytalker.com/naija-gossip-news-lady-leaks-chat-she-had-with-a-lsbian-disturbing-her-for-sx-pictures/
I don't have a problem with lesbians. I won't mind 3 s o m e with em
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by asogo1: 8:28pm On May 25, 2022
NairabIogger:
lesbian told me that all girls are bisexuals.
If a hot lady gets naked 99.9% of girls that see her will get wet
I know girls can do alot of nasty shit when they are alone. This gender that sit to wee is something else. How guy d**k wan stand cuz u see another guy naked....
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Powerfly(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2022
I'm a lesbian ooo
Pls if you're a fine ass fem..and you'll love to have me as a friend....yeah I'm masculine...but fine grin
Just a friend... We won't do anything..just hit me up...

Don't let no m'fuker make you feel less human. angry

Las Las

I no get shame. Shoot me cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2022
Powerfly:
I'm a lesbian ooo
Pls if you're a fine ass fem..and you'll love to have me as a friend....yeah I'm masculine...but fine grin
Just a friend... We won't do anything..just hit me up...

Don't let no m'fuker make you feel less human. angry

Las Las

I no get shame. Shoot me cheesy cheesy
You're funny... I'm a fine ass female... Lol.
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by IsellSmartTvs: 12:30am On May 26, 2022
Anytin on fb na upside down grin
Boy fit Dey msg u,but na girl Dey bg
Girl fit msg u,but na boy Dey d other end of the phone grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / Do Women Even Like Sex? / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.