Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (1440 Views)

12 Sure Signs To Know If You Are Dating A Prostitute / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2018
It’s difficult sometimes for a woman to know if a man is in love with her because men express their feelings differently.

Here are 15 sure signs he’s seriously in love with you

1. He’s seriously in love with you if he wants to win your heart by trying to impress you. When a man is in love with a woman, he wants her to see him as special and different from other men.

2. He’s seriously in love with you if he cancels other plans that he might have just to be with you. When a man is truly in love with a woman, he makes her his priority.

3. He’s seriously in love with you if he thinks your annoying habits are cute. When a man is truly in love with a woman, he doesn’t see the flaws everyone sees in his woman.

4. He’s seriously in love with you if he wants his friends to meet you. When a man truly loves a woman, he is proud to be with her and wants to show her off to the world..

5. He’s seriously in love with you if he listens closely when you are talking. This shows your words mean so much to him.

6. He’s seriously in love with you if he opens up to you and talks to you about himself. This shows he trusts you and is taking the relationship seriously.

7. He’s seriously in love with you if he calls or texts you for no reason. When a man calls or texts a woman for no reason, it shows that he’s been thinking of her all day.

8. He’s seriously in love with you if he remembers every conversation you’ve had with him.

9. He’s seriously in love if he always looks for ways to give by buying you gifts or flowers for no reason.

10. He’s seriously in love with you if he can’t take his hands off you. He holds your hands when you walk together. Public display of affection isn’t a problem for him.

11. He’s seriously in love with you if he laughs a lot when he’s around you. He finds you funny and can’t help but laugh when you do something silly.

12. He’s seriously in love with you if he’s happy to introduce you to his family.

13. He’s seriously in love with you if he’s willing to compromise just to make you happy. This doesn’t mean always letting you get your way, but it does mean he’ll be eager to reach a middle ground with you where you’re both happy.

14. He’s seriously in love with you if he includes you in his future plans. This is a great indication he plans on being with you for a long time.

15. He’s seriously in love with you if he doesn’t always tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. He does this because he really cares.

See Also=> 5 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE GETTING MARRIED

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by Twoclans(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
One of the most difficult things in this world is knowing who loves you.

OP your list is dope but i tell you love is far deeper than the list.A guy can do all that and still not love you.If you think its not true ask martin0.

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by aristocrazzy: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by Olalan(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2018
Cool points but how much is the girl loving him back?
Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by austyn0(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

OP your list is dope but i tell you love is far deeper than the list.A guy can do all that and still not love you.If you think its not true ask martin0.
On point, I just have to modify it,, love is deeper than his list because women mostly confuse men's sexual interest in them for love,, a man can go to any extent in impressing that girl if he just wants a pull over.

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by Twoclans(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2018
austyn0:
On point, I just have to modify it,, love is deeper than his list because women mostly confuse men's sexual interest in them for love,, a man can go to any extent in impressing that girl if he just wants a pull over.

You nailed it.There is a thin line between what a man will do to get laid and love.You need to be very smart as a lady to understand the side of the line he belongs.
Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by austyn0(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

You nailed it.There is a thin line between what a man will do to get laid and love.You need to be very smart as a lady to understand the side of the line he belongs.
Affirmative.
Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by Ifakiland(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2018
You wish...I did all these and even more for one tough girl like dat, I even took her home to see my parents....and after forking her 2/3 times I got bored and blocked her number....wasn't my fault, can't control who I fall in love wth or not...
Re: 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You by Martin0(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

wanya isi aki kedu ijegrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DIANA (tales Of A Mermaid) / If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? / Nigerian P*rn Star, Savage Trap Queen. Says She Charges 80,000 To 100,000N:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.