Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima (11727 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by darkkmann: 2:35pm On May 23, 2010
HELL FIRE AWAITS THE MAN IN QUESTION,
, HE BROUGHT SHARIA IN TO THIS COUNTRY FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY,, SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN KANO,KADUNA,JOS, ETC
AND NOW CHILD HUMILIATION, (ABUSE)
HE SHOULD PUT IN MIND THAT, WE DID NOT COME HERE (EARTH) TO STAY 4 EVER, WE SHALL ALL GO SOME DAY AND FACE THE LORD,,
HERE ON EARTH AND NIGERIA, WE COULD EVADE JUDGEMENT COS OF OUR STATUS IN GOVERNMENT.
BUT THEREAFTER, OUR STATUS AND MONEY WOULD ONLY TAKE YOU TO THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL FIRE, WHICH I HAVE PRAYED TO GOD TO TAKE THE MAN IN QUESTION,.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by suleiman16(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2010
i will be two sided on yarima's case,
1.    Islamically he as done nothing wrong marrying a girl of that age. you christain must understand one thing marrying a girl of that age does not mean immediately he will start sleeping with her because they can wait until she will be ripe enough to carry pregnancy. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) also do the same he waited for some time before sleeping with Aisha (RTA).

2. Where Yarima is wrong is his extravaganzing paying $100000 for dowry, that amount is too much, i beleive one of his kinsmen or even a very close raletive his poor and in desperate need of money why can't he help such people instead of investing in a mirage (deceptiive) project.

3.  pls you posters, especially christains, why is it that whenever a muslim commit a crime though that of yarima is not a crime you will not attack him personally rather you will start abusing and condeming his or her religion. why is it that when that popular human eater Cliford Orji commit  inhumane crime, you never connect him to christainity. pls it is enough.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by illusion2: 2:54pm On May 23, 2010
onlysose:

Islam is sweet

Islam has remained the most protected religion of all times because of the constancy of the holy Koran.

In islam we dont use common sense, we use the Koran.

More than one thousands years ago the koran and the holy prophet gave us detail account of the anotomy of the birth of a child from conception to delivery that science is just discovering.This prophet thought us the structure of the marine life,stars,galaxies and the universe at large that science is just discovering. And yet this Prophet allow child marriage. The real meaning of faith is belief without evidence. If you choose to be a nun or a gay priest it looks
some how but that is up to you. If yerima chooses to marry a 13 years old then it is up to him. it is a choice in Islam.
For centuries this has been practiced in Hausa land and I dont know why it is an issue now. I served in the eastern part Nigeria and I see JSS one students bethrothed to men that are paying their school fees, were these students consulted before this arrangement. Somethings just look inside out at face at face value.

Westernisation has a lot of influence on the mordern christians

It is the western countries that are pushing forward child right in African countries.
compare their children with ours. that is what child right did to them.

It is the western countries that are pushing gay right and gay marriage in Africa.Go Malawi

You worship the whiteman because he thought you christianity,
tommorrow they tell you to marry animals and trees. this is westernisation.

You my friend are reasononing like an idiot. Its NOT about Islam. . .its politics like the poor amputated man has identified& the earlier maladjusted people like you realise the better.

There's no electricity and water in Zamfara. . . . . . . . . . .poverty & illiteracy is like 70% and all the senator from the state can think of is to marry a 5th wife (after divorcing the one he married at 15 ,four years ago) & you come here to says its about Islam. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is there no self-disciple,self-denial in islam  

The first revealed to the prophet was what - IQRA ! KNOWLEDGE ! & yet you say islam is not about common sense.

Walahi its people like you that they will brainwash to go & blow up youself.

All Scripture - Bible,Koran ,Torah, Ifa is subject to interpretation !

Some may interprete to the extreme,others may interpret reasonably. . . .so don't EVER say ISLAM does not condone common sense.

Why do we have different Islamic schools of jurispudence??

If you have nothing to say keep quiet,but for God's sake stop dragging the great religion into a greedy's man' inadequacies. . .
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by stephnina0(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2010
@suleiman16

ok what yerima did as a moslim is legal and in accordance with the islamic law abi? what he also did is against the federal law to which he is a senetor which also means he is a partaker of the federal law which is against child abuse. Because the federal law is against him he ran to the other law to save his a$$. If he wants to marry 100 13yr olds as wives he shouldn't be on that seat as senetor of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not owned by just moslems so what ever a moslem or christain chooses to do it must not interfere with the laws of the country.when it does and the country's law is against it the person involved has to pay the price. What is even annoying is the fact that these moslems don't see anything wrong in what yerima has done, forget religion this act is morally wrong and unfair to the female child.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by chidichris(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2010
@suleiman16

ok what yerima did as a moslim is legal and in accordance with the islamic law abi? what he also did is against the federal law to which he is a senetor which also means he is a partaker of the federal law which is against child abuse. Because the federal law is against him he ran to the other law to save his a$$. If he wants to marry 100 13yr olds as wives he shouldn't be on that seat as senetor of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not owned by just moslems so what ever a moslem or christain chooses to do it must not interfere with the laws of the country.when it does and the country's law is against it the person involved has to pay the price. What is even annoying is the fact that these moslems don't see anything wrong in what yerima has done, forget religion this act is morally wrong and unfair to the female child.

@stephnina0,
what about the act of chasing out a seating gov in anambra by chris uba just because he was connected to obasanjo? was that constitutional and what happened to him? nothing rather he was promoted to the post of chairman pdp board of trustees.
what about the late adedibu and his war against the then oyo state gov? obj as a president went to oy to tell oyo ppl to manage and tolerate adedibu as he was to old to be reformed? maybe that was constitutional?
obj sleeping with his daughter inlaw was not a good christain life and had was moral disgrace for a man on whom over 150 million ppl looked unto as a role model. yet we all call that private life. what is private about the number one ctizen of a nation? on this forum, a photograph of obj sleeping in a gathering was posted but it is hsameful that out of pressure the moderators have deleted that post, why? we are just partial and unrealistic about our cases.
if nigeria has a constitution that is against a situation, let it be for all and not just for a group.
u and i can mention names of untouchables here in nigeria and these are above the laws yet someone is telling me about war on corruption.
there can never be any jsutified war on corruption when we are selective.
the pdp cabals have turned nigeria into a do as u like state and so shall it be afterall, the so-called sharia law has been there all the while we have democracy since 1999.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by easyway(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2010
islam never encourages child abuse "marry the one you like among them islam is saying is those that are matured enough among them" or will you marry five years girl saying islam allows it.pls let discuss another thing
[img][/img]
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by illusion2: 4:24pm On May 23, 2010
chidichris:

@stephnina0,
what about the act of chasing out a seating gov in anambra by chris uba just because he was connected to obasanjo? was that constitutional and what happened to him? nothing rather he was promoted to the post of chairman pdp board of trustees.
what about the late adedibu and his war against the then oyo state gov? obj as a president went to oy to tell oyo ppl to manage and tolerate adedibu as he was to old to be reformed? maybe that was constitutional?
obj sleeping with his daughter inlaw was not a good christain life and had was moral disgrace for a man on whom over 150 million ppl looked unto as a role model. yet we all call that private life. what is private about the number one ctizen of a nation? on this forum, a photograph of obj sleeping in a gathering was posted but it is hsameful that out of pressure the moderators have deleted that post, why? we are just partial and unrealistic about our cases.
if nigeria has a constitution that is against a situation, let it be for all and not just for a group.
u and i can mention names of untouchables here in nigeria and these are above the laws yet someone is telling me about war on corruption.
there can never be any jsutified war on corruption when we are selective.
the pdp cabals have turned nigeria into a do as u like state and so shall it be afterall, the so-called sharia law has been there all the while we have democracy since 1999.

Very good,chidi. . .I don forget you sef. . .welcome.

Now back to your point of view.

If I get you correctly,what you are saying is that because there is generally evil in the land,we should not complain about this Yerima case ?  undecided

And please stop all these OBJ-daughter in law brouhaha,I already addressed that last time.

1. Its hearsay until OBJ or the woman confirms it !
2. Its not against Nigerian law to bang your daughter in law(no matter how repulsive it may sound to you & I).
3. Finally OBJ has not been quoted as attributing all his madness to his 'religion' which I honestly believe is 'Ifa' & not chistianity.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by GeorgeD1(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2010
illusion,
your tone of defence has landed you squarely in the palms of yerima.

if it is not against nigerian law to bang your own daughter in law, then yerima is also telling you its not against islamic law to marry an underage girl.

seriously though we all know they are both morally wrong, law or no law.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2010
AIRDIG:

QUESTIONS
Did Yerima brought the Egyptian family of the bride into nigeria with the correct visa (or as tourists)?
Did bride stay in Nigeria valid in accordance with our sovereignity?
Did Yerima above the law, after he consented to the legislation of the republic by contesting to be a lawmaker in the Senate?
Did Yerima action border as moderate (as opposed to extravagance) in the manner of the dowry, as a muslim stateman within the purview of a former Gorvenor of an impoverish state and a former CBN civil servant?
Did Yerima shows maturity and compassion in the manner of his earlier marriage to a bride under the same age bracket, only to divorce her 2 years later?

SPECULATION
I doubt if any of the answers is a YES.
I doubt if the AGF, Senate & The state/judiciary who institute a lawsuit against him in the court of law
I doubt if his rant about his religion permisibility is not just for sentimental & manipulative purpose

REALITY
It's unfortunate that our irresponsible politicians are going to play the nation up once again. Yerima's act is as pathetic as it could get. If not, how can a man who believed so much in the legislative system to have contested to be made a law maker, turn around and say he will not abide by the laws therein made?

His actions borders on hypocrisy and manipulation. For wilfully violating the constitution of the republic, the Judiciary, AGF & Senate should take legal action against him and let the rule of law /justice takes its course.

In this case, any religious-based excuse is not tenable, for he consented to the law and have never challenged it in the court of law.

Despite my position above. I, however will not follow the rant of groupthinker to castigate the person of Mohammed as a paedophile for what is legally/cultural acceptable in his community in that age.

As a matter of fact, such label only served as a my-religion-is-better-than-yours argument cheap win. But nevertheless historically misconnoted.

By labelling someone who follow the order of the those days paedophile, one is indirectly labelling his/her ancestor as paedophile & by extension his/her line product of paedophilic line.

See the exposition below.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2010
In the Medieval Times, with parental permission it was legal for boys to marry at 14 and girls at 12.
A betrothal often took place when the prospective bride and groom were as young as 7 years old and in the case of higher nobility many were betrothed as babies. But a marriage was only legal once the marriage had been consummated.
(According to the book Marriage in Medieval Times By Rachelle Carter)
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/noble-women-in-the-middle-ages.htm

Until perhaps the 1200s it was common to marry earlier than now. For example, age 12 (and even younger) was quite common for girls. Nowadays, it would be assumed that they should be at high school or college at that age.

For girls in particular the age of marriage was much closer than now to the onset of fertility. In the 1600s the minimum legal age for marriage in England was 12. Parliament raised the minimum age for marriage (and the age of consent) to 16 in 1885
The above is just 200 years ago. Now compare it to the reality of 1200 years earlier! (with reference to 1885)

The age of consent in one of the American States was just 7 years, just 120 years ago! But the Western people did not know that and just criticized Islam and Muslims for the marriage of the Mohammed and Aisha more than 1400 years ago.

Traditionally, the age at which individuals could come together in a sexual union was something either for the family to decide or a matter of tribal custom. Probably in most cases this coincided with the onset of MENARCHE in girls and the appearance of pubic hair in boys, that is, between 12 and 14, but the boundaries remained fluid.

[b]In the Semitic tradition,[/b] betrothal could take place earlier than PUBERTY, perhaps as early as 7-9 years, but the marriage was not supposed to be consummated until the girl menstruated and was of age. This is analogous to what is obtainable in most part of Africa

[b]In medieval Europe[/b], Gratian, the influential founder of Canon law in the twelfth century, accepted the traditional age of puberty for marriage (between 12 and 14) but he also said consent was "meaningful" if the children were older than seven. Some authorities said consent could take place earlier. It was this policy which was carried over into English common law. Similarly Gratian's ideas about age became part of European civil law.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by 3kay945(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2010
Am so ashame becos i have a muslim name, and i wil call ANYBODY who try to justify this ugly act names, no matter who !,
@all my muslim brother, did u think this is justifiable? cry
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by illusion2: 4:36pm On May 23, 2010
George_D:

illusion,
your tone of defence has landed you squarely in the palms of yerima.

if it is not against nigerian law to bang your own daughter in law, then yerima is also telling you its not against islamic law to marry an underage girl.

seriously though we all know they are both morally wrong, law or no law.
You are making a mistake my friend. . .I completely disagree with both !

One I can speculate on,due to lack of proof. . . the other we have confirmation,thats the only difference.

TWO WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE ONE RIGHT !!!

I am ready to support death penalty for anyone that nbangs his daughter-in-law,incase I need to make myself clearer !
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by TewMuch: 4:54pm On May 23, 2010
Lwkmd, daughter inlaw of over 30yrs old that can fully consent, and a child that will be fully repulsed by a fat, hairy, violent thief? Mr illusion, open your eyes and stop living in delusion(-wait, that rhymed!) Lol. You argument doesn't make sense.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by GeorgeD1(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2010
illusion,
i got your point from the start but was only pointing out the dangers in using obj's daught-in-law as a fodder for your argument.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by SLIGHT(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2010
take a break, have a kitkat!
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by illusion2: 8:27pm On May 23, 2010
George_D:

illusion,
i got your point from the start but was only pointing out the dangers in using obj's daught-in-law as a fodder for your argument.
Na chidi bring OBJ daughter-in-law into the equation,please read pages 4 & 5 of this thread to get the flow  wink

TewMuch:

Lwkmd, daughter inlaw of over 30yrs old that can fully consent, and a child that will be fully repulsed by a fat, hairy, violent thief? Mr illusion, open your eyes and stop living in delusion(-wait, that rhymed!) Lol. You argument doesn't make sense.
undecided
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by naijamini(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2010
"Sadly, the negative impact of the law is beginning to manifest and the focus of this is on Senator Mohammed Ahmed Sani's alleged marriage of underaged child. The provision of the Child Rights Act section 21 contradicts the teaching of Islam. Islam encourages men to marry women of their choice as mentioned in Qur’an 4 verse 2 without any emphasis on age limit."We wish to make it clear that any law that contradicts the essence of the teachings of Islam, our divine religion is unaccepted to the Muslims of this country.”

This is what happens when you let ignoramuses take charge of your religion. They would twist the words and deeds of your prophet to fit their own warped logic. Let's suppose for a minute that the Quran does indeed say "marry women of their choice". What does that mean?

If that doesn't mean you can marry your own mother, sister or go to someones house and snatch their women as long it is your "choice" then there is no way that can also mean marry children. They are giving their religion a bad name because of their lust- and their God will not forgive them!
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by isimili: 8:52pm On May 23, 2010
Mallam Suleiman I am very disappointed at your attempt to stoke up religious sentiments and put the reputation of Islam in bad light. That is very shameful and your claim that the invitations to yerima is an attack on Islam is most worrying. How could you say or do anything like that? Is Nigeria governed by the Constitution of Nigeria or Islam. As i am writing i believe that the former is the true situation in which case i regret to say that you are hiding under religion to encourage the abuse of children and must be investigated for such madness. Nigeria is at a boiling point and radicals like you must not be allowed to lead any organisations and brain wash law abiding citizens into committing criminal offences.

May God forgive you. Hoefully you are not exposing your daughters to risks of death by giving them away in marriages very early in life.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by dexmond: 10:22pm On May 23, 2010
Hi all.

Those Muslims who think Yerima's marriage to a child is offensive are ignorant of Islam. In fact, they are not Muslims! Mohammed said he was the perfect example and a mercy, and that all Muslims should follow his footsteps.  Here is evidence from the Hadiths to show everyone that it is really Islamic for Yerima and all Muslims including those ignorant Muslims who are shouting crucify Yerima. The question now comes, “what sort of religion permits a man to have intimacy with a child?” If any Muslim feel offended let him leave Islam or continue to live with a tortured conscience, because they Know it is wrong for one to sleep with a child, but pride will not alllow them to admit it.

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Apart from the fact that Mohammed married a pre-pubescent girl, the Quran also permits this wicked practice.
Quran 65:4
“And if you are in doubt as to the prescribed period for such of your women as have despaired of monthly courses, then know that the prescribed period for them is three months, and also for such as do not have their monthly courses yet. And as for those who are with child, their period shall be until they are delivered of their burden. And whoso fears ALLAH, HE will provide facilities for him in his affair”.
From the above passage, Muslims were told of when to remarry if they divorce their wives, notice the verse says “and also such as do not have their monthly course yet” that is to say “girls that have not started seeing their periods!”. Vintage Islam, don’t be deceived OK. Islam is not from GOD.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by soldee: 10:31pm On May 23, 2010
1. Sahih al-Bukhari 810-870 A.D. 256 A.H.

1a. "Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.236 p.153.

1b. The same points are in Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.234 p.152.

1c. "Narrated ‘Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six year old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88 p.65

2. Sahih Muslim 817-875 A.D. 261 A.H.
This is generally considered the second most reliable collection of hadiths.

2a. "(3309) ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 8 ch.548 no.3309 p.715-716

2b. "(3310) ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old."

(3311) ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married here when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and here dolls were with her: and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old." Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 8 ch.548 no.3310,3311 p.716.

2c. "(5981) ’A’isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.

3. Sunan Abu Dawud 817-888/9 A.D. 275 A.H.

3a. "(2116) ‘A’ishah said : The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said : Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old." Sunan Abu Dawud vol.2 book 5 ch.700 no.2116 p.569

3b. "(4913) ‘A’ishah said : I used to play with dolls. Sometimes the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) entered upon me when the girls were with me. When he came in, they went out, and when he went out, they came in." Sunan Abu Dawud vol.3 book 36 ch.1769 no.4913 p.1373

3c. "(4915) ‘A’ishah said : The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr’s version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by reindeer: 10:43pm On May 23, 2010
REPULSIVE!!
The most amazing part is that people who lay claim to some cerebral activity will support( either overtly or otherwise) this despicable act.
The worst part is the religion-bred hypocrisy, i am yet to see one of the advocates/proponents of this act say they will allow their 13 year old daughter marry a bigot like that.
So it is here, rational thinking takes a hike when religion comes in, someone was even comparing this to OBJ and his daughter in-law(who is an adult).
No single right thinking person, xtian, muslim or otherwise will try to rationalise what obj did,and thats the difference, when awful things happen these mohamedans try to justify what they wouldnt allow in their own family.
shame, big shame!!
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by jasman1: 11:15pm On May 23, 2010
I WOULD HAVE JUST TELL THESES SICK AND EVIL NORTHERNERS THAT HIDE BEHIND THEIR RELIGION TO KEEP THEIR CULTURE WITHIN THEMSELVES, BUT THEN, THAT AREA IS STILL PART OF 9JA. THEY'RE RAPIST THAT DESERVE DEATH SENTENCE
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by onlysose(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2010
Verses 20:21

And those ladies that were taken under trees at midnight by pastors from Redeem and Christ Embassy for special prayers. The pastors lay their hands on their foreheads, their necks, their chests and rock their breasts throughout the night. Surely the pastors told them, you have been delivered and no one can take the anointing from you. I saw this, and the earth is my witness.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by Faher(m): 12:48am On May 24, 2010
onlysose:

And  those ladies that  were taken under trees at midnight  by  pastors  from  Redeem and  Christ  Embassy  for special  prayers. The pastors lay  their  hands  on their  foreheads, their  necks, their chests and rock  their bosoms  throughout  the  night. Surely the  pastors  told  them, you  have  been  delivered and  no  one can take the  anointing  from  you. I saw this,   and  the  earth  is  my  witness.

Stop lying about what you don't know and have never seen. Stick to defending pedophilia cheesy
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by ceasyc(f): 1:14am On May 24, 2010
whoa! another 9ja backwardness
screwing or marrying kids/children = paedophile
paedophile = a person, especially a man, who is sexually interested in children

islam or no islam, IT IS A BLOODY CRIME!
dey shud b locked up or beta still death by firing squad
SCREW THOSE SICK BA.ST.AR.DS!!!
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by indie22(f): 1:33am On May 24, 2010
Its shameful and indeed appalling, but sadly its a common thing in the north, I can't come to terms wiv how a 50 plus old man would even find a 13yr old attractive (beautiful egyptian or not), it just stinks of pedophillia and sexual deviance. Poor girl pulled out of school and thrust into the arms of a filthy old man to be his wife and bear him children at the end of the day she gets pregnant and develops VVF while having the baby, then what? Slimy and filthy senator phucking yerima exchanges her for a newer model after she's damaged goods as she can no more control her urine flow and stinks?

This is just so wrong on many levels, I pity the poor girl and I blame her parents for allowing greed take importance over their daughter's welfare!
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by bidemi12(m): 1:39am On May 24, 2010
onlysose:

And those ladies that were taken under trees at midnight by pastors from Redeem and Christ Embassy for special prayers. The pastors lay their hands on their foreheads, their necks, their chests and rock their bosoms throughout the night. Surely the pastors told them, you have been delivered and no one can take the anointing from you. I saw this, and the earth is my witness.

My God!! you are still talking? you should by now have buried your head in the sand due to shame. well, typical of a northern muslim, they will not be at peace until the entire world is destroyed.
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by AF4Lyfe: 9:25am On May 24, 2010
The Koran 68:4 upholds Muhammed as “…an exalted [standard of] character.” Islamic tradition upholds Muhammed as ‘al-insan al-kamil’ or ‘the perfect man’, to be emulated by all Muslims.

The hard truth about Muhammed, as recorded in the Islamic ‘holy’ texts, is that far from being a a ‘holy prophet’ Muhammed was a sadistic sociopath.

Muhammed was a murderer, torturer, amputator, decapitator, slaver, looting stealing thief, rapist, human trafficker, misogynist, sex trafficker, child rapist, sexual deviant, genocidist and self proclaimed terrorist.

Muhammed was perhaps one of the most vile men in the pantheon of human history, a brutal barbarian afflicted with narcissistic personality disorder, consumed by unquenchable sexual lust, greed and power.

By any objective standard, Muhammed should have been incarcerated not venerated, reviled not revered.

I challenge anyone, Muslim or ‘infidel’, to disprove any of my claims. ‘Infidels’ might try out of simple ignorance or wishful thinking, but Muslims cannot and will not.
source http://www.islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=436:prophet-muhammad-holy-tradition-inspires-muslims-worldwide-to-engage-in-child-marriage-pedophilia&catid=73:brahmachari&Itemid=58

Dear Nairalanders I copied this text in blue below from another blog. It looks the Yerima thing is attracting world wide attention. on that blog in question nobody could challege the last statement in bold. Maybe the Muslim brothers and sisters on NL can. I have read thru the comments it seems we will all agree to disagree but my questions are:

1) Why are the people bent on supporting the man here or act not coming out to say they will marry a 13 year old or give out their sisters or daughter?.

2) One poster said generational change and new world order and modernization cannot change Islam, if so y are on this blog its mordern, throw away your phone' internet and certificates you are supposed to be camel back with daggers invading the south from Kaduna, Benue Plateau (areas where u have northern Non-Muslims till you reach Lagos, Cross-river etc) till the whole of Nigeria is converted to Islam by Holy Jihad? Ansa Modernisation has made religions tolerant of other religions so it shld be the same with wicked customs and practices

Please note this is not a wind up, I apologise if anyone is offended. but no one has a monopoly of knowledge. With the WWW you can reserach and find anything. I saw a poster defend/or rather explain the issue of Catholic or gay priest. So please explain in plain english the questions above and the statement. It should not be a secret or Haram or something that can't be debated in a civil manner (with out insults). We all know that whatever is secret is mostly bad. This forum is really a good place for intellectuals to debate and teach one another stuff. So someone please help out. Some may not like what I may have written below, it was from a foriegn blog they are bold enuff to debate it by Muslims and Non-muslims, So we too should it is not bashing so if we understand maybe with time we will learn to accept.
Finally my opinion is the Human decency, honesty and moral uprightness surpases any form of religion or worship It is a crime to hide under religion just becos u want to defile a child. even if she is 17 it is a crime . God gave us all this virtues to choose from. I can understand the savagery of the past. ( but is this what pple use as an excuse?) I know also that it is Almighty God / Allah that gave us common sense, modernisation and developement to let go of things that don't seem right e.g slavery, child rights, brutal killings like crucifixion.
The UN has a convention of the rights of a child ratified by all nations except 2(US and Somalia or Sudan) which recognises below 18 as a child. (Ratified by Nigeria so what is Yerima doing). US did not sign becos they try 17 years and below as adults for grievous crimes but just go and touch a girl who is 17 and 355 days old , it will bag you 10 years at least. For Sudan/Somalia( I am not sure which one) we know they have not been a complete nation for some time now
Thank u and my sincerely apologies if anything sound offensive
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by teskyg: 9:25am On May 24, 2010
Jangebe stole  a cattle and Yerima amputated his hand.Yerima stole a 13 years old toddler and some old fools are in support, Would those bunch of fools allow a big dick Yerima marry their 13 year old daughter?

What keep hunting me is the cry of that little the first night Yerima plung into her, i am sure she was in pool of blood till morning.

What is wrong is wrong,Religion or no Religion.Islam is a cult, with Zombies as followers, i pity for them, imagine how they reason, It is a pity
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by babsmii(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2010
teskyg:

Jangebe stole  a cattle and Yerima amputated his hand.Yerima stole a 13 years old toddler and some old fools are in support, Would those bunch of fools allow a big manliness Yerima marry their 13 year old daughter?

What keep hunting me is the cry of that little the first night Yerima plung into her, i am sure she was in pool of blood till morning.

What is wrong is wrong,Religion or no Religion.Islam is a cult, with Zombies as followers, i pity for them, imagine how they reason, It is a pity

very well said!!!
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by AroOkigbo(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2010
teskyg:

cry cry cry cry
poor little egyptian girl
learning Yerima's Nigeria the hard way grin
Re: Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima by Ormania(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2010
This is stupid and emabarassing. As a muslim i am embarassed with this so called muslims. Kai! Muslim can marry anyone irrespective of AGE? Bull shit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win / FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial / The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.