Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (118407 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 2:44am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

I think you need that hustle more undecided

too much jokes becoming something else undecided

I'm not a bachelor. ..get that

2. I've have my own house.. I got 2 cars
and I'm sure you can't afford an ordinary iOS device not to talk of a car.

I didn't chase you from dating a rich guy
your life, your choice.

Taaaaaaaaaa! Jobless mofo like you! cheesy

So you are a married man! I hope you include your wife and daughters when you call our women despicable names.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by TundRash(m): 2:47am On May 05, 2018
IamD18:
Call them Sex Objects , they'll wail and cry like they are on their period embarassed
Call them Fish brain , they'll masturbate and get frustrated over your comment embarassed

But that's what lots of these m'dafvqaz are undecided Can a man allow a woman grab his diick and take a shot?

But why do women allow such nonsense? Simply because they can do anything just for money and food from a man, hence loosing their stand and decision in such cases. Can a classy self-dependent lady allow a man grab her ass or boobs to snap for media? Can a guy even have the guts to request such from a decent made lady embarassed But broke materialistic ladies will do anything for money without minding their pride and dignity.
So long as men keep fending for hoes, they'll continue to treat them like an "Object of service".

Even those ladies reacting won't hesitate to fvck that guy for money.

I support this guy, i'm with you, MAN!

Grab their m'dafvqin boobs and asses, fvck and dump them like a piece of shiit, show these broke ladies no respect till they start having sense embarassed

When you are ready to marry, go look for a decent virgin and show her what LOVE is all about, while these broke dumped ones will keep wallowing in a magnifying den of feminism and frustration with their depreciated bodies.

To whom big boobs is given, sense is expected

grin
IamD18:
Call them Sex Objects , they'll wail and cry like they are on their period embarassed
Call them Fish brain , they'll masturbate and get frustrated over your comment embarassed

But that's what lots of these m'dafvqaz are undecided Can a man allow a woman grab his diick and take a shot?

But why do women allow such nonsense? Simply because they can do anything just for money and food from a man, hence loosing their stand and decision in such cases. Can a classy self-dependent lady allow a man grab her ass or boobs to snap for media? Can a guy even have the guts to request such from a decent made lady embarassed But broke materialistic ladies will do anything for money without minding their pride and dignity.
So long as men keep fending for hoes, they'll continue to treat them like an "Object of service".

Even those ladies reacting won't hesitate to fvck that guy for money.

I support this guy, i'm with you, MAN!

Grab their m'dafvqin boobs and asses, fvck and dump them like a piece of shiit, show these broke ladies no respect till they start having sense embarassed

When you are ready to marry, go look for a decent virgin and show her what LOVE is all about, while these broke dumped ones will keep wallowing in a magnifying den of feminism and frustration with their depreciated bodies.

To whom big boobs is given, sense is expected

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 2:47am On May 05, 2018
adorable29:

Taaaaaaaaaa! Jobless mofo like you! cheesy

So you are a married man! I hope you include your wife and daughters when you call our women despicable names.

Cool..

I'm jobless. ..yeah

you ain't jobless but you're broke

who's feeling it?
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Enemyofpeace: 2:50am On May 05, 2018
Rokia2 is that not you I'm seeing?
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 2:51am On May 05, 2018
can't believe I wasted my time replying morons

sleeping time..

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 2:54am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Cool..

I'm jobless. ..yeah

you ain't jobless but you're broke

who's feeling it?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You have been exposed. cheesy

Anyway, I guess this platform makes you less miserable and bashing our women makes your life more meaningful.
Bye and good luck.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 2:58am On May 05, 2018
broke girls make me sick
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 3:01am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'm feeling sleepy...

you're broke but you think I'm jobless cheesy

screenshot this thread lemme see if you can even afford an ordinary iPhone..
please stop disturbing me with notifications if you can't pass that test.

una no get shishi but una go dey make noise

lemme sleep jare

Hahahhahahaahaha!.

Balderdash!

I sincerely feel sorry for you now that I realise you are just a sad sad sad sad man with a wife he hates. No one with a loving wife will go hating women folk as much as you do. Using different monikers just so you can vent your marital frustration on all women. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oya sleep. You are in my prayers. embarassed
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by CodeBrain488363: 3:05am On May 05, 2018
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 3:05am On May 05, 2018
take nairaland girls seriously at your own peril
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 3:12am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

screenshot this thread or stop disturbing me with notifications..
don't provoke me this night o I want to sleep..

You're broke but you're calling me jobless

and you can't afford an ordinary iPhone... my dad's gateman is using iPhone 8 ..gateman o

you think every guy on romance section is broke..

60% of the guys here only form broke..

you've been looking for attention.. trust me the day I'm going to have your time you'll regret ever starting a beef with me.

Really? cheesy

How. Old. Are. You?!!!!

You sound like a 17 year old teenager yet you say you are married.

My DADDY'S gateman is using IPhone8?! Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

My ribs!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So rich men go on and on and on and on about Iphones?!

Not the latest cars, not expensive vacations, not even posh houses...... IPHONE!!!! Choi! grin

I give up! You are hopeless. Quit yapping about your IPhone bros. Its makes you seem really really absolutely low life for a married dude!

Lol! In case you have forgotten, you mentioned me first...

You are modifying and deleting all your mumu comments forgetting I have already quoted you! Such a moro.n. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 3:17am On May 05, 2018
been speaking with a kid undecided
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 3:25am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

if you disturb me again.. I swear

common iPhone you don't have..

Share a pic of you and your car undecided

I've Lexus E350 2009 Model.. I'm not proving anything to you but just trying to make you understand that not all guys on romance section are broke.. you can never tell who you gonna need help from someday..

Some guys who form broke here are rich in reality.. I've met many not few..

so stop thinking any guy who's active on nairaland is broke and jobless or something..

some celebrities are always active on instagram 24/7..does that make them jobless??

I insulted the lady doesn't mean you should say trash..

if you're broke stop tagging people jobless.

#No hard feelings

You are TRYING TOOOOOO HARD to call yourself a rich man. cheesy

It only PROVES one thing!

NO LEVEL!!!!!! cheesy

Branding a stolen Nigerian used second hand Iphone has nothing to do with wealth! This is hilarious, aswear! Hahahahahhaaha!

I pray for you though. I hope you someday get this imaginary Banana Island money you crave so much that makes you lie all the time about being rich and about your 'daddy's gateman" and phantom Lexus cars! cheesy grin

You will be alright las las.....or NOT.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 3:31am On May 05, 2018
adorable29:

You are TRYING TOOOOOO HARD to call yourself a rich man. cheesy

It only PROVES one thing!

NO LEVEL!!!!!! cheesy

Branding a stolen Nigerian used second hand Iphone has nothing to do with wealth! This is hilarious, aswear! Hahahahahhaaha!

I pray for you though. I hope you someday get this imaginary Banana Island money you crave so much that makes you lie all the time about being rich and about your 'daddy's gateman" and phantom Lexus cars! cheesy grin

You will be alright las las.....or NOT.

You tag guys broke and jobless on every thread.

Car- you don't have any

iPhone - you don't have
Samsung - you don't have.

one thing I've learnt is : the time wasted can never be recovered.

I blame myself for replying a clown
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 3:44am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

You tag guys broke and jobless on every thread.

Car- you don't have any

iPhone - you don't have
Samsung - you don't have.

one thing I've learnt is : the time wasted can never be recovered.

I blame myself for replying a clown

Lol! Cry cry baby! Have you come across me before on this platform?

I have been here since I was in high school but I ain't no regular because I am busy. Can't say same for you.

I have the time to waste on you crying princess. You thought you were super Mario when you were jumping on every post on this thread like an excited little toddler over fed with a drum of Ice cream. You were feeling
an orgasmic high insulting our women like the coward that you are.

Now you want to cry about being called jobless. cheesy grin grin

You are OBVIOUSLY JOBLESS though. Its no gain saying. Cry me a river..... cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 3:47am On May 05, 2018
adorable29:

Lol! Cry cry baby! Have you come across me before on this platform?

I have been here since I was in high school but I ain't no regular because I am busy. Can't say same for you.

I have the time to waste on you crying princess. You thought you were super Mario when you jumped on every post on this thread like an excited little toddler over fed with a drum of Ice cream. You were feeling
an orgasmic high insulting our women like the coward that you are.

Now you want to cry about being called jobless. cheesy grin grin

You are OBVIOUSLY JOBLESS though. Its no gain saying. Cry me a river..... cheesy

you ain't jobless but you can't afford an iPhone... Samsung... or a car

What kinda shítty Job are you doing undecided

Some Nigerian ladies are really fish brains.. smh

Funny thing is an asslicker mod will come here now and ban me for this post.. it's not new that there's a particular biased mod on nairaland who finds pleasure in banning guys for irrelevant stuffs while females are spared undecided
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 3:53am On May 05, 2018
One thing I've noticed about most nairaland ladies...

they're broke but they're always abusing the words "broke and jobless"..

funny thing is.. some guys get triggered because of the broke shamming..

please guys don't take these ladies seriously because
even a lady who doesn't have 100k in her account will login nairaland and starting calling people broke and jobless .

mehn... such jokers
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 3:54am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

you ain't jobless but you can't afford an iPhone... Samsung... or a car

what kinda shítty Job are you doing undecided

some Nigerian ladies are really fish brains.. smh

Hahahahahaha! You have lost steam. Your replies are really really weak. You really think i will do a pissing contest with you here over IPhone and "daddy's gateman"?!

Naaaa, this is nairaland and ANYONE can claim 500houses in Lekki and 1000 Bentleys so I ain't doing that weak childish shiiiat with you here.

On here, everyone is RICH. NL is a leveler and a shit packer like you can actually be talking down on a Mike Adenuga claiming to have all the billions in the world. So, naaa!

Alright, lemme allow you sleep so you can dream about your imaginary phantom wealth and your daddy's imaginary gateman. Lmao!

Ndo! cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 4:01am On May 05, 2018
you joined nairaland in 2012...2012 you were still in high school undecidedsuch a joke..

been conversiating with a kid..

your mates are out there making it... the time you waste on nairaland justifying your brokeness if channelled into useful stuffs it'll surely yield good results.

God forbid... social media is really helping Nigerian ladies though...

You don't have shihi but you're calling someone jobless.. well I don't blame you, I blame the networks that are selling cheap data plans ...

you'll come here with your cheap phone and be insulting guys.

I don't do kids.. if you think me for one of your mates kindly check my profile and have a rethink undecided

I'm just pitying you undecided
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 4:17am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:
you joined nairaland in 2012...2012 you were still in high school undecidedsuch a joke..

been conversiating with a kid..

your mates are out there making it... the time you waste on nairaland justifying your brokeness if channelled into useful stuffs it'll surely yield good results.

God forbid... social media is really helping Nigerian ladies though...

You don't have shihi but you're calling someone jobless.. well I don't blame you, I blame the networks that are selling cheap data plans ...

you'll come here with your cheap phone and be insulting guys.

I don't do kids.. if you think me for one of your mates kindly check my profile and have a rethink undecided

I'm just pitying you undecided

Hahahahahahaha @bolded. You know you are actually talking to yourself, right? Right?! Right?!

I mean, look at you, an older married man instead of thinking of his family's next meal coming on nairaland with different monikers fighting women like an okro seller in Ogbologbo market screaming and throwing tantrums about his daddy's imaginary gateman's iPhone! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yet you write the bolded above?!

Bro, you get skoin skoin! cheesy

I am doing an academic research hence I am awake by this time. You type like a dropout so I doubt you will understand. You on the other hand are awake to throw banters with a "kid". When exactly do you do this job you claim you have. Are you a night watch man?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You even have the time to go through my profile! Kikikikiki!
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 4:22am On May 05, 2018
adorable29:

Hahahahahahaha @bolded. You know you are actually talking to yourself, right? Right?! Right?!

I mean, look at you, an older married man instead of thinking of his family's next meal coming on nairaland with different monikers fighting women like an okro seller in Ogbologbo market screaming and throwing tantrums about his daddy's imaginary gateman's iPhone! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yet you write the bolded above?!

Bro, you get skoin skoin! cheesy

I am doing an academic research hence I am awake by this time. You type like a dropout so I doubt you will understand. You on the other hand are awake to throw banters with a "kid". When exactly do you do this job you claim you have. Are you a night watch man?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You even have the time to go through my profile! Kikikikiki!

you now justify your brokeness with being a student..lmao

The guys you're always tagging jobless, do you know if they're students too?..

Lol, so because you're doing your project you can't work.

I have male friends who're still studying in school, they have cars! how can you even afford a car when you can't afford an ordinary iPhone or Samsung device..

No time ,girl..

by the time you can afford a car, a plot of land, an iPhone and a Samsung device...

I'll have a reply for you.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 4:24am On May 05, 2018
daviesblaze na you dey huge like that for your dp shocked
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by adorable29(f): 4:27am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

No time ,girl..

by the time you can afford a car, a plot of land, an iPhone and a Samsung device...

I'll have a reply for you.

cheesy

Jobless tw.at! You can't compete with this young lady even though I realise you are a very very weak man and its low to compete myself with your kind. Poverty will kill you at this rate. If IPhone is what your life is about at your age and status, you will surely die poor!
Samsung phone kee you and your low self esteem there! cheesy

Uncle, go and work to pay your kids school fees and stop embarrassing your ancestors here.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by daviesblaze(m): 4:29am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:
daviesblaze na you dey huge like that for your dp shocked
yep, the one and only. morning bruv cool

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 4:35am On May 05, 2018
daviesblaze:
yep, the one and only. morning bruv cool
you'll just beat me like there's no tomorrow grin

see muscles shocked

Good morning... how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by daviesblaze(m): 4:42am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

you'll just beat me like there's no tomorrow grin

see muscles shocked

Good morning... how was your night?
LoL... bless God. abeg wetin you do our NL to warrant such bashing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 4:46am On May 05, 2018
daviesblaze:
LoL... bless God. abeg wetin you do our NL to warrant such bashing grin grin

mehn.. these babes dey make person vex

they're poor but they are always the first to tag guys broke and jobless..

The day I'm gonna have time for them eh.. they'll surely deactivate their accounts..

Be making noise anyhow and they don't have shishi..
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by daviesblaze(m): 4:50am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

mehn.. these babes dey make person vex

they're poor but they are always the first to tag guys broke and jobless..

The day I'm gonna have time for them eh.. they'll surely deactivate their accounts..

Be making noise anyhow and they don't have shishi..

LOL, just collect their account details. send dem small thing, then come and testify tomorrow cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.