Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her (2112 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by wizrose(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
A Florida woman has stabbed her boyfriend in the face after he refused to sleep with her
- According to reports, she had been drinking before the assault on her boyfriend in her home
- She has since been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Identified as Katherine Nieves-Tavarez, the young woman is currently cooling off in the police station for stabbing her boyfriend. According to reports, she stabbed him in the face after he refused to sleep with her.
The incident reportedly took place in her home after he had turned her down severally. Police responded to Nieves-Tavarez’s apartment at 3:30 a.m. Thursday, September 27 and was found Katherine with “blood on her clothing and hands,” court files say.
The man was standing in the doorway with his face covered in blood and told police that “She hit me with a knife. … I can’t see.” He was rushed to the Indian River Medical Centre where he was treated for several facial cuts

Katherine is currently being held in Indian River County Jail and has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was booked at the Indian River County Jail and bail was set at $15,000 which is about N5.4m when converted.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by Boxer007(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
wizrose:
A Florida woman has stabbed her boyfriend in the face after he refused to sleep with her
- According to reports, she had been drinking before the assault on her boyfriend in her home
Identified as Katherine Nieves-Tavarez, the young woman is currently cooling off in the police station for stabbing her boyfriend. According to reports, she stabbed him in the face after he refused to sleep with her.
The incident reportedly took place in her home after he had turned her down severally. Police responded to Nieves-Tavarez’s apartment at 3:30 a.m. Thursday, September 27 and was found Katherine with “blood on her clothing and hands,” court files say.
The man was standing in the doorway with his face covered in blood and told police that “She hit me with a knife. … I can’t see.” He was rushed to the Indian River Medical Centre where he was treated for several facial cuts

Katherine is currently being held in Indian River County Jail and has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was booked at the Indian River County Jail and bail was set at $15,000 which is about N5.4m when converted.

Gays are better option. Women are evil
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by samysmoothfresh: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boxer007:

agreed!
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by donstan18: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boxer007:

samysmoothfresh:

agreed!

Both of you should marry each other as soon as possible.

Infact, you may kiss your bride.......Mmuah!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by chicogentil(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boxer007:

you've got to be kidding
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by LuciferKristi: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Another sex-starved feminist strikes!! grin
Na by force?

I'm sure she must have been displaying her foul attitude & the dude felt he had to respect himself not knowing she has been dying to choke & scream on his preeq.

Feminists and pretence na 5 & 6.

I cover my preeq with the precious Blood of Jesus! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't know people like the two lizards that commented first still exist cry cheesy

undecided
Gay as an option?? undecided .... Blown Chaffs!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by wizrose(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boxer007:

are u a guy

grin grin

I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by Kamelot77(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boxer007:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by samysmoothfresh: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
donstan18:

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by Oreofepeters: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
if na naija guys them go call am free food.

meanwhile, earn bitcoin online with automine tricks
check my signature.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by ManBeast: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Another sex-starved feminist strikes!! grin
Na by force?

I'm sure she must have been displaying her foul attitude & the dude felt he had to respect himself not knowing she has been dying to choke & scream on his preeq.

Feminists and pretence na 5 & 6.

I cover my preeq with the precious Blood of Jesus! grin
So Lucifer get preeq, grin grin

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by Boxer007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
donstan18:

.My brother. Do u hate diks?
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by kunle75(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
wizrose:

I can understand the smart guy cos its not advisable to copulate with a partner under any influence they can use it against you,even your spouse and they will get good judgment in the court of law. He is wise

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by daviesblaze(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

agreed!
SECONDED cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by kushercain: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
All you Adam and Steves coming out of the closet small small Thanda FIA ur blockos

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
guys are now getting wiser to the #METOOMOVEMENT.when a lady is drunk dont sleep with her or else u could get charged with sexual assault.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
chicogentil:

you've got to be kidding

Maybe he means gays engage in less violence. I very much rarely hear about a gay person attacking his gay partner

(1) (Reply)

PAWON COMPETITION: Nigerian Lady Dances With Her Bear B00bs With Anointing Oil / ........ / BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.