Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? (7644 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Bekeey: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning my people, please pardon my grammatical errors and long writeups. I'm curiously in need of your help to help me decide if I should confront her or not. This is the problem, traditionally I got married to my wife this January 2023 and by grace of God our wedding is coming this July 2023, our IV is already out, we have got 45% of the Wedding needs already, like Asobi clothes, her own clothes and my clothes too, we have also booked for Decorations, DJ, MC etc.

So, here is the issue that I need to confront her or probably council the Wedding because since I got noticed what has been going in my absent, I wasn't myself for past 3days, I am emotionally exhausted. Here is the problem, there is thus guy that always call her late in the night from 10pm, whenever I asked her who was that, she always tell me is just a friend that they have known right from secondary school, that she knows her girlfriend that nothing is between them. I asked her,did he know that you are married, she said of cause, he is aware. I said OK, that day passed, so the call kept coming same time 10pm but not everyday. Later I began to notice that the guy doesn't call in the night again maybe because she have asked her not to call her by that time again. So 3days ago, I had access with her phone, my brothers and sisters, I was shocked, behold the person that told me she has nothing to do with him that is just a friend. All there conversation in that chat was sweetie, sweetie, that's what they call each other. Though, I found out my wife doesn't give him that chance that she's only interested to eat his money because I saw a receipt of 20k he sent to my wife. The guy was seriously asking for her nude videos which she didn't send to her but she instead sent him stickers. The guy will send her some videos showing her how he will sock her breast, and one hot round of sex, my wife will just replied him OK. Last chat my wife chatted him was where she is begging him for 50 to 100k to pay back by June. She don't have anything doing, I wonder where she will get the money to pay him back. Till now the guy have not replied him. I can say she has not started cheating on me because, she just relocated from Awka to Abuja where I leave and she doesn't know anywhere yet. She is always at home. So where I'm confused now is, is she sending him her nude and delete it at instant or she is just playing ▶️the guy? Even at that, as a married woman 👩did she suppose to engage in such conversation with a man? And she is already pregnant, 16weeks pregnant precisely.

Please house, what should I do in this situation, should I confront her or to keep monitoring her but the fact is, it still disturbs me why my wife a married woman should be having such discussions with a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by chigoziri2403(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
I don't know what you want from a wife
Some men will overlook the act

While some cannot
If you know you don't tolerate it now or in the future
Call the marriage off
Run DNA test on the child
Lying at that stage of marriage is a red flag
Trust is very important in a marriage

Remember marriage is for a life time

Confront her with your day findings
Tell her only half of your discovery.her response should guide you

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Rokiat(f): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
She’s for the streets. grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Humblesam(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Chairman this your wife will kill you last last when Abuja connection starts calling.
Heavy redflag already.
Go to church or mosque or to your village square whatever ur faith is, and thank your star for this timely revelation.
You were meant to live long, tnk God.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Kooldon(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
It started from Cigarette before it moved to Weeds. Clip that wings now before it is too late

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Reminderz: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
I pity you bro, many men have have already been deceived with that same format of “he's just a friend”, you're eyes go soon clear...

he's not a friend, e dey call for night... only God knows if that kid is yours, you better carry out DNA test when your wife don later born because you can't trust these hoes nowadays, they ain't loyal... and did you find her a virgin? even if she is sef gan, you might never be so sure in this modern times.. you might be at a huge risk of losing it all because from your story, you're the only one investing in the relationship and only one having something to lose while she only bring her puSsyy to the table... I'm sorry for you man...

he's just a friend, dem don dey do intimate chatting, don't you know women are loyal to their emotions? if that guy or some other guys can tune her emotions, she will end up fvcking him bad and give you a child which is not yours to cater for... and you said she travelled, lol you sure say no be dick-appointment she travel for??

lol you even talk say she doesn't go anywhere? does she needs to be anywhere far or near before she cheats? cheating is the most easy thing to do for a woman who wants to cheat... she's showing signs already that she belongs to the streets by entertaining strangers in such ways... you better open your eyes because you'll cry...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by jaeyking(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Like I always say if you have no interest in such
She should have ended it immediately

Lastly if you cannot tolerate it uncle
Call it off

2 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by advanceDNA: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bekeey:

Please house, what should I do in this situation, should I confront her or to keep monitoring her but the fact is, it still disturbs me why my wife a married woman should be having such discussions with a man.

The redflags are too clear....na retired olosho.. dont be stupíd..

u lose guard marry this one for house as wife...na hypertention go kill you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Reminderz: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
She’s for the streets. grin
I'm beginning to think that you're a man... of course you can deny... it's very rare for a woman to post this... another strategy huhn??

4 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by boltwings: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
cancel that marriage now now as we speak. If u continue na u sabi. She is a cheat

1 Like

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by vincenteger: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage is a life time commitment
You should be happy that you're seeing the signs now.
Put the wedding on hold and observe her very well if you wish (a yr or 2)
Your peace of mind matters a lot irrespective of how much you have spent

The child she's carrying, is it your?
Asking for a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Rokiat(f): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Reminderz:

I'm beginning to think that you're a man... of course you can deny... it's very rare for a woman to post this... another strategy huhn??

Lol this is really funny so because I am a woman so I should defend my gender blindly?

Is that how you men do? Makes no sense.

7 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Reminderz: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:

Lol this is really funny so because I am a woman so I should defend my gender blindly?

Is that how you men do? Makes no sense.
all these talk ain't new... defending your gender? what gender? this is an anonymous forum, anyone can claim any gender? so should I believe you're a woman just because you have an (f) and you put on a display picture?? NO!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Rokiat(f): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Reminderz:

all these talk ain't new... defending your gender? what gender? this is an anonymous forum, anyone can claim any gender? so should I believe you're a woman just because you have an (f) and you put on a display picture?? NO!

Who cares you can believe what you want lol.
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Ireportlive: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
cool

The patient Dog eats the perfect and the fattest bone... That guy would still scatter your wife's kpekus, give you a bastard and break your house

You need to instill very dangerous fear in her heart right from this stage, that only the thought of cheating would give her HBP (don't beat her)

1: Now you need to take all the evidence you can from her phone and also the guy's number, have it saved somewhere...

2: Go and buy Absolute Vodka or Smirnoff vodka and drink atleast half a bottle with any energy drink

3: bash into the house looking as mad and as enraged as you can be call her and drag her forcefully to the kitchen or somewhere you can break some glasses for dramatic effects

4: confront her why she cheated on you with the guy and dear lie to you, if she denies throw some glass on the wall and tell for are to tell you the truth or swear with a bible

5: dress up and leave the house, switch off your phone and head to an hotel for 3 days without calling anyone

6: Call her parents to call off the wedding untill further notice and give your reasons why you find it difficult to trust her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Queendera(f): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
I go chop this guy money.
I go chop that guy money.
Naso precious take start dey do ashawo.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by youngrhosy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Oh my God... What happened to virgin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Mjshexy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wow...after traditional wedding, a pregnant wife still having a nude pics and video conversation with a side guy shocked
I'm sorry to say but whatever you don't confront and address now at this stage will likely destroy you tomorrow. You may want to put all plans on hold for now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Snitch24(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
I'm deeply sorry for you bro
My advice is that if you really can't forgive and forget a cheating partner
Please do away with her
She will destroy you
This is not even about village people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by caesymore(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

Wetin we never see for this country, this one na better bomb you better cut her off before she dig_it on you bro.

Though, I found out my wife doesn't give him that chance that she's only interested to eat his money because I saw a receipt of 20k he sent to my wife.

Guy Man dey even give the banny cover say she just won chop money, if you want continue being stupid and go on with the marriage even as you have a glaring evidence.

Loyalty sends the loudest message and what you have is a hungry cheat of a Woman and not a loyal one, even there are conversations that should not go on between an married Woman and another Man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by eazzzy1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
WWHD-What would Hakimi do?

On a more serious note, you are married to her so your options are really limited. This is why women want to marry ASAP. They tell you a real man knows what he wants, he can marry you 2hrs after meeting you. This is why most long term relationships seldom leads to marriage. When you know someone enough, the idea of forever with them starts looking scary.

Your wife may not like the guy but she has to keep him happy if the money is to continue coming. One day he will lure her over with a gift, then what?

When men discover things like this and out of distrust decide to hide things from such woman people start shouting mummy’s boy, not a real man bla bla.

11 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by jogsman01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Confront her, and stop disturbing our peace angry
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
This onw is asking us what to do....
I am sure you are far older than HAKIMI...
oshey Mr. Simpson...

4 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Danlax(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bekeey:
Good morning my people, please pardon my grammatical errors and long writeups. I'm curiously in need of your help to help me decide if I should confront her or not. This is the problem, traditionally I got married to my wife this January 2023 and by grace of God our wedding is coming this July 2023, our IV is already out, we have got 45% of the Wedding needs already, like Asobi clothes, her own clothes and my clothes too, we have also booked for Decorations, DJ, MC etc.

So, here is the issue that I need to confront her or probably council the Wedding because since I got noticed what has been going in my absent, I wasn't myself for past 3days, I am emotionally exhausted. Here is the problem, there is thus guy that always call her late in the night from 10pm, whenever I asked her who was that, she always tell me is just a friend that they have known right from secondary school, that she knows her girlfriend that nothing is between them. I asked her,did he know that you are married, she said of cause, he is aware. I said OK, that day passed, so the call kept coming same time 10pm but not everyday. Later I began to notice that the guy doesn't call in the night again maybe because she have asked her not to call her by that time again. So 3days ago, I had access with her phone, my brothers and sisters, I was shocked, behold the person that told me she has nothing to do with him that is just a friend. All there conversation in that chat was sweetie, sweetie, that's what they call each other. Though, I found out my wife doesn't give him that chance that she's only interested to eat his money because I saw a receipt of 20k he sent to my wife. The guy was seriously asking for her nude videos which she didn't send to her but she instead sent him stickers. The guy will send her some videos showing her how he will sock her breast, and one hot round of sex, my wife will just replied him OK. Last chat my wife chatted him was where she is begging him for 50 to 100k to pay back by June. She don't have anything doing, I wonder where she will get the money to pay him back. Till now the guy have not replied him. I can say she has not started cheating on me because, she just relocated from Awka to Abuja where I leave and she doesn't know anywhere yet. She is always at home. So where I'm confused now is, is she sending him her nude and delete it at instant or she is just playing ▶️the guy? Even at that, as a married woman 👩did she suppose to engage in such conversation with a man? And she is already pregnant, 16weeks pregnant precisely.

A cheating girlfriend must finally end as a cheating wife..!

A stitch in time saves nine, Make haste while the sun still shines,.. cuz 👉na from clap ,dance dey take start..!

Never forget to run DNA when she finally gives birth 🤲

4 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
He's just a friend.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Fiscus105(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bekeey:

Oga stand like a man and take full control of ur household sir.

LET ME TELL YOU BITTER TRUTH, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE PEACE IN UR MARRIAGE,.......YOU MUST BE CONTROLLING YOUR WIFE BY PUTTING UR FEAR IN HER. (Most especially from very beginning now)

Any attempt that you want to give her "yeye" equality in marriage. Another man who knows how to control woman, will start controlling her from outside, just like what's happening to you now.

Nothing stops you to have access to all passwords of her social media and phone, if truly she is a woman you want to marry in this July in which she is in ur house already.

My advise, show her the evidents and take bold steps ,you should go a step forward to call the guy and threatening him in present of ur wife, for her to know stuff you are made of,ur comming to faceless forum to vent ur anger won't give u solution, but ur action and inaction.

7 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Originalsly: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bro .... call off the wedding. If she is playing men for money why would you not think she's also playing you for money? ... and security? I'm almost sure she's not sending nudes because she's pregnant and the guy will notice. Knowing what you now know ... didn't it occur to you that the baby may not be yours? Did it occur to you that she didn't ask you for money because she wants to secretly abort the baby?... and later tell you she had a miscarriage?
You have seen the nature of the beast .... what to expect in marriage ... just don't expect things to change for the better... they will only get worse ..... can you deal with it? If not ..... move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Karlifate: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Queendera:
I go chop this guy money.

I go chop that guy money.

Naso precious take start dey do ashawo.

🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Fiscus105(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
eazzzy1:
WWHD-What would Hakimi do?

On a more serious note, you are married to her so your options are really limited. This is why women want to marry ASAP. They tell you a real man knows what he wants, he can marry you 2hrs after meeting you. This is why most long term relationships seldom leads to marriage. When you know someone enough, the idea of forever with them starts looking scary.

Your wife may not like the guy but she has to keep him happy if the money is to continue coming. One day he will lure her over with a gift, then what?

When men discover things like this and out of distrust decide to hide things from such woman people start shouting mummy’s boy, not a real man bla bla.

Some foolish ladies would say, they are not cheat, .....yet emotional cheats they involved, are even killing faster than real cheat, 75% of ladies involved in such rubbish, most especially from bestie angle.

U sent different sexy pictures to guy/man that not ur main man.

The man sent u nude or porn yet u smiling back.

Man touching you inappropriately, yet reluctant to push him away.

You wrote *I love you too*, back for the guys disturbing you for relationship .

Etc

5 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by OperationalVehi: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
She is cheating emotionally... No she will graduate to physical cheating

3 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by HilcomTech(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bekeey:

A woman lived in Awka and was behaving like that with a stingy Awka man.. You then brought her to Abuja....

Abuja men are not stingy and the money is there

5 Likes

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bekeey:

Oga if u av a laptop scan her WhatsApp page, so u can be seeing her messages real time on ur phone or laptop, it Will clear ur doubts weda she deletes d videos or not, and u get t see everything in real time, join the war games

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. / How To Cheat On A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.