Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday (71463 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sprints1: 12:34am On May 04, 2018
how can someone be finer than her daughter at that age...she should be prosecuted for that...+ ojukwu is a fine man but he get big head..wonder were she got that beauty from..maybe bianca went to.........considering the fact uncle ojukwu dey busy back then...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sprints1: 12:37am On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

Ojukwu was in his 30s when he married her.

He was a young Oxford graduate who then entered the military, in an era when most of his colleagues like Buhari were secondary school drop outs fastracked into the army.

He was also the son of a multi millionaire.

So Ojukwu must have been one of the most eligible bachelors of his time
people can lie for Africa infact lie for the whole universe together...

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Mouthgag: 12:47am On May 04, 2018
manu1:

Otolo gbagbu kwa gi ME HERE
I BE anuofia, .
MY mama na certified ashawo wey no dey baff.
I, MY brothers and sisters be pikin of ashawo.
May MY wife be fuked by every agbero wey dey cross road.
May I die a miserable death. Idiot, coming here to abuse somebody, and I can't take a dose of MY own medicine
AMEN.
NDI ARA
Bastard miserable son of a filthy old hag whọre and a drunkard old fool faggọt father.
May that your ashawo mama and olosho sisters die of HIV.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Macdav(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Bet how did ojukwu toast this beautiful lady called bianca bikonu?

what did he say? cheesy

Simply by money... Imagine my state man Adams Oshiomole wife to the man..

Money must be made bro.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Hintona(f): 1:27am On May 04, 2018
undecidedshe's not even as pretty as Genevieve nnaji
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by donqx: 1:55am On May 04, 2018
ohh
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Chikwadoedomobi: 1:58am On May 04, 2018
Ojukwu u wise man..
What a beauty

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by azimibraun: 4:25am On May 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:

what did he say? cheesy
He did just what Davido is attempting to do in 2018 way back in the day. He bought her a convertible Porsche to use in school and spent millions on her birthdays. Ojukwu used his money and swag.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sandali: 4:31am On May 04, 2018
Hintona:
undecidedshe's not even as pretty as Genevieve nnaji
Greatest joke of the century. Bianca is a world class beauty queen, and won several international beauty pageants in her heydays. She was even the first African to win Miss intercontinental. Plus she is TALL. Genevieve is just above 5 feet. Her beauty is like comparing an anthill to Mount Everest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by zedman1(m): 4:35am On May 04, 2018
Amarabae:
Beautiful.
I pray that my next baby to be a girl.
Amen...... and if she's beautiful, please raise her up well because MOST, I said MOST, not ALL. Most beautiful girls have terrible character.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Jaquar456: 4:37am On May 04, 2018
Macdav:

Simply by money... Imagine my state man Adams Oshiomole wife to the man..

Money must be made bro.
That's a ridiculous statement. Bianca is the daughter of a billionaire who was the biggest property mogul in that area. Her father was also a Governor and far richer than Ojukwu
Those days her father bought her the latest benz just for her to leave Ojukwu and she rejected it...Fact.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by SUNDICOS(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2018
Ojukwu right now

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by victorian(f): 7:52am On May 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:

what did he say? cheesy

He adored her, treated her with kindness and appreciate her presence around him, then also spoilt her with expensive gifts, and money then he loved no other after her. Also she realised such a powerful man can have another different sides of him, no one knew existed except her .
She was simply mesmerized and stood by him all through.

If a woman is happy and content from the onset of her relationship, she wont leave and she won't cause trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 7:55am On May 04, 2018
but an afonja has oiled and serviced her better than ur warlord make she comot her deluxe paint abi na president paint,make we know ow fa
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by maruzia: 8:00am On May 04, 2018
victorian:

He adored her, treated her with kindness and appreciate her presence around him, then also spoilt her with expensive gifts, and money then he loved no other after her. Also she realised such a powerful man can have another different sides of him, no one knew existed except her .

If a woman is happy and content from the onset of her relationship, she wont leave and she won't cause trouble.

Right on point. So many marriage breakups nowadays and too many slay queens who cannot sustain their marriage. Is really an amazement that ojukwu and Bianca stayed together over 20 years before he died.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by victorian(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
maruzia:

Right on point. So many marriage breakups nowadays and too many slay queens who cannot sustain their marriage. Is really an amazement that ojukwu and Bianca stayed together over 20 years before he died.

It's not amazing. They were both focused in making the marriage last long. It takes two to build a home and sustain, not just one person.
Alot of people are so selfish, no one is ready to sacrifice for the other. Especially in marriage.
All those ones, some men are saying when u become my wife, u will see how I will pamper and spend on u. But it's all lies. Some men keep to such promises, while some don't. Ordinary feeding money to give to wife and prepare meals, he won't drop.
When hunger starts, what do u expect her to do? Especially when she's weak minded?
She will start calling her exs, then there is neighbor who likes complementing her looks. She will visit him. And all sorts happen. The husband finds out and he's shocked, then the rest is history.

There is this single doctor, I heard he bleeps married women who comes to his home in the evening for drugs to treat their illness. The women has no money, their husbands don't even care. The husband may give her 100naira to buy agbo, for something very serious. Or will tell his wife, he has not been paid, so she has to bear the illness. Can u imagine? angry someone u call your wife.

The woman can't bear the pains anymore, she heard about the doctor..goes to his house, pretending like she wants him to prescribe drugs for her. After prescription, he gives her drugs and injection, then she winks at him , says all sweet words to get his attention. He falls for it.. The deed is done.. If she needs the injection for 5days, that's constant sex for 5days.

Smhhhhhh.

Anyways na them sabi jare.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by rainylad(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2018
Afonja men on this thread are truely brainless i swear down..see how dey succeeded in attracting insults on themselves and the unfortunate women they call mothers because they wanted to take a dig at Bianca.

..My Igbo brothers just shredded their cone-heads on this thread no be small cry

@topic..Bianca is a ageless beauty,na real wa shocked

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Papanwamaikpe: 10:09am On May 04, 2018
victorian:

so why you still single at 35 despite the fact that you're rich??�
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by victorian(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
so why you still single at 35 despite the fact that you're rich??�

Am not alexialin that you can troll upandan.

When u are tired ranting you will go and troll another person.

What's my own.. Keep ranting.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Papanwamaikpe: 10:19am On May 04, 2018
victorian:

Am not alexialin that you can troll upandan.

When u are tired ranting you will go and troll another person.

What's my own.. Keep ranting.
And if you're Alexialin claiming you're not, may you never find Husband in this life and your womb shall be locked in Jesus name! can you say Amen?? grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Foxxybrown: 10:43am On May 04, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
And if you're Alexialin claiming you're not, may you never find Husband in this life and your womb shall be locked in Jesus name! can you say Amen?? grin

The repulsive depths people are prepared to descend to on social media. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by jonadaft: 11:16am On May 04, 2018
Gbemishile1:
but an afonja has oiled and serviced her better than ur warlord
make she comot her deluxe paint abi na president paint,make we know ow fa
osu!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 12:21pm On May 04, 2018
So beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2018
Jonathan:
osu!
i wish u the same
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Moletemike: 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
Gbemishile1:

i wish u the same

Oh boy, you are a complete m0r0n. This forum is for adults please. And hopefully in future, someone like you will abuse your wife the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
Igbo amaka.... Omalicha

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by vannessa7(f): 9:21pm On May 04, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas come and worship your Igbo women oh...Yoruba women don suffer.

It is clear from your comment and the comment of your kins here that you can only feel good with yourself by dragging Yorubas down, you all exhibit your low self esteem here worshipping your demi god in a cave man manner jumping up and down and spewing trash, Your inferiority complex is legendary and it will take you at least a 100 years to catch up with Yorubas in self esteem and security. You didnt get many replies because we are too busy being happy with who we are many of us cannot be bothered with your insult, but ive taken it upon myself to reply you so you dont think we are tongue tied, bring it on with your usual insult
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by vannessa7(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
rainylad:
Afonja men on this thread are truely brainless i swear down..see how dey succeeded in attracting insults on themselves and the unfortunate women they call mothers because they wanted to take a dig at Bianca.

..My Igbo brothers just shredded their cone-heads on this thread no be small cry

@topic..Bianca is a ageless beauty,na real wa shocked

If you are unbiased and fair which by the way is a strange phenomenon to an average igbo person, you will know your people started the insult calling us out unecessarily, you all cannot stand on your own , you must do everything in light of comparison with afonja, what you dont realise is that the more secured you are the less you feel insulted, all your ranting is just water off a ducks back to most of us because it has not and will never stop us from being who we are while you copy and pant after us,
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by moupe: 10:19am On May 05, 2018
victorian:

This is correct but not always the case in Nigeria these days with so many insatiable couples always competing to outdo their friends and neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by victorian(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2018
moupe:

This is correct but not always the case in Nigeria these days with so many insatiable couples always competing to outdo their friends and neighbors.

You are right in a way and it's really appalling.
God forbid I will compete with anyone. I don't even have the time sef.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by theDEVILisHERE: 3:22pm On May 05, 2018
CSTR1003:
If not that Bianca is the igbo first lady and should be accorded some form of respect ,I would have just entered Spain to woo her and make her my perfect milf.

Even her daughter pales in comparison.

@igbo first lady

There is nothing like such nonsense pls
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Hintona(f): 3:50pm On May 05, 2018
shocked
sandali:

Greatest joke of the century. Bianca is a world class beauty queen, and won several international beauty pageants in her heydays. She was even the first African to win Miss intercontinental. Plus she is TALL. Genevieve is just above 5 feet. Her beauty is like comparing an anthill to Mount Everest.
I get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / I know what pained the people - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.