Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday (71467 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by christopherozo: 9:35pm On May 03, 2018
drkay:

My brother, the fact that this woman is very beautiful is evidence-based. Most women in her age group have totally lost it.
Meanwhile, as a well-mannered Omoluabi, I'll not insult you in return.

You hit the nail on the head, bro. The woman is awesomely beautiful!

13 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by frankly01: 9:40pm On May 03, 2018
moupe:

Bianca is head and shoulders above every oyther beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced
Even at her age she is stunning, impossibly beautiful!
And she exudes so much class and poise.

Bianca has got to be Nigeria's best queen ever, but I just love this daughter of hers, she's a cutie
Timeless pics. This is my fav.

12 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by phase1: 9:41pm On May 03, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
Ajeku FFK
Afonja niqqurz bleeping ugwu ladies since independent grin
Na so English hard for your amala-chopping yoromuslim mouth? grin

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by phase1: 9:42pm On May 03, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
for ur flatina mind
ode oshi grin
E pain you say sukurat your dirty smelly sister no fine reach am? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by PANDA2: 9:44pm On May 03, 2018
phase1:

Na so English hard for your amala-chopping yoromuslim mouth? grin

Hahahahahaha! One blow, seven akpus. Don't mind the illiterate.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by purples25(f): 9:47pm On May 03, 2018
They are beautiful

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Alariiwo: 9:48pm On May 03, 2018
Which preek Ojukwu take fvck this woman sef grin

Odumegwu ur manhood lives on

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2018
mana123:

Like your dirty father pounded Your mgbeke mother

so your stupid parents don't know the use of a condom to have sired a mangled brain like you.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by PANDA2: 9:50pm On May 03, 2018
Alariiwo, Na your papa prick e take fukk am. Agbaya!

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by maestroferddi: 9:51pm On May 03, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
Ok... miss stupidity grin
Abdul and Kareem... Only you?

Now take a hike and stop being a nuisance.

We are discussing Igbo elegance here...

12 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by PANDA2: 9:51pm On May 03, 2018
WinningSun:

so your stupid parents don't know the use of a condom to have sired a mangled brain like you.

Fool. You're so full of sh1t, man.1mbecile

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by justjify(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2018
Rasmega:
Good genes
Biafran Jeans
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by MENTORCH(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
At 50 still this hot, If Ojukwu were not rich it would have been impossible for him. Just like Lara and Oshiomole.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by PANDA2: 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
Then, Bros, go make you some money and see if you can get lucky! Kpele.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by magzey: 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
Chai! Wia is FKK na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by CSTR1003: 10:30pm On May 03, 2018
MENTORCH:
At 50 still this hot, If Ojukwu were not rich it would have been impossible for him. Just like Lara and Oshiomole.
Ojukwu was in his 30s when he married her.

He was a young Oxford graduate who then entered the military, in an era when most of his colleagues like Buhari were secondary school drop outs fastracked into the army.

He was also the son of a multi millionaire.

So Ojukwu must have been one of the most eligible bachelors of his time

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by godofuck231: 10:35pm On May 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Bet how did ojukwu toast this beautiful lady called bianca bikonu?

what did he say? cheesy

I'll treat you like my rifle, strip, clean and assemble you, never put you in the dirt, fight with you with my life, bleed for you never die but live, never miss my target when you are in these hands, breath slow when I see your back sights, keep you clean and finger you gently when you are hot, with you in my arms safety is always off.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On May 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

He was a young Oxford graduate who then entered the military, in an era when most of his colleagues like Buhari were secondary school drop outs fastracked into the army.

How old was Bianca when he married her in 1994? She was 26 then.

Are you saying he was in his 30s while Bianca was 26?

Meanwhile, he was 78 in 2011 when she was 43.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
Happy birthday Bianca's daughter.

The mother looks better though. Her beauty is ageless.

Wish she could share how she still looks so good at 50.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Tabletop1: 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

Makes sense.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Tabletop1: 10:40pm On May 03, 2018
christopherozo:

You hit the nail on the head, bro. The woman is awesomely beautiful!

My sentiment exactly

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by CSTR1003: 10:41pm On May 03, 2018
bukatyne:

How old was Bianca when he married her in 1994? She was 26 then.

Are you saying he was in his 30s while Bianca was 26?

Meanwhile, he was 78 in 2011 when she was 43.

I stand corrected.

She was in her 20s, when ojukwu was in his 50s according to her.

Ojukwu na baba o.

http://dailypost.ng/2011/11/28/my-life-with-ojukwu-%E2%80%93bianca/
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by laffwitmi: 10:44pm On May 03, 2018
The killer of our HERO...She and FFK

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by cosmos1440: 10:48pm On May 03, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas come and worship your Igbo women oh...Yoruba women don suffer.

leftover of a riffaff Yoruba man, FFK, that's what your leader abandoned the wife of his youth, Ndijeka, for.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by akosanwafo: 11:08pm On May 03, 2018
cosmos1440:

leftover of a riffaff Yoruba man, FFK, that's what your leader abandoned the wife of his youth, Ndijeka, for.

Njideka Ojukwu also abandoned her first husband , one Dr Brodi memes from Onitsha and moved in with ojukwu, even abandoning her two children who were infants at the time.
What goes around comes around.
Note also that Ojukwu divorced her in the seventies while in a Exile long before he met Bianca

And oh, Cosmos1, your father is also enjoying your mother who is somebody's leftover.
This will also be your fate with your wife...AMEN!

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by bolaidu001: 11:28pm On May 03, 2018
moupe:

Bianca is head and shoulders above every oyther beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced
Even at her age she is stunning, impossibly beautiful!
And she exudes so much class and poise.

The woman dey fine, no be Small o ! Daughter looks great too

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sandali: 11:43pm On May 03, 2018
drkay:
This woman is the hallmark of beauty.

This is a fact.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by Fash20: 11:46pm On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
Bianca is pretty,but i don't understand her daughter's neck in the last picture.
shes probably holding in a fart... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday by sandali: 11:52pm On May 03, 2018
CastedDude:
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafran warlord, and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, was spotted having a swell time with her pretty daughter in Madrid, Spain. The beautiful 50-year-old businesswoman and politician, apparently couldn't contain her happiness while chilling with her daughter, Chichi to celebrate her birthday.

Mrs. Ojukwu prayed for her daughter and wished her well as she added a year.

Here are pictures of the duo enjoying themselves together.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/bianca-ojukwu-and-her-pretty-daughter-spotted-chilling-in-spain-photos.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1835858790048160&id=100008721701950

Mother and daughter love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.