Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London (1660 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by Naijiant: 1:59pm On May 04, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari flew back to Nigeria last night after what his spokesman Garba Shehu called a "technical stopover" in London from Washington.

Now, Lere Olayinka, spokesman for Ekiti governor Ayo Fayose has added a new twist to the tale.

More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/governor-fayoses-spokesman-claims-that-buhari-was-driven-out-of-london/
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by rainylad(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2018
grin cheesy..i need a laughter meme cheesy
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by forreelinc(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2018
THE REST OF THE STORY

President Muhammadu Buhari flew back to Nigeria last night after what his spokesman Garba Shehu called a “technical stopover” in London from Washington.

Mystery has surrounded his stopover in London, especially as one of his aides, Bashir Ahmad, tweeted as he took off from Washington that the president was heading to Abuja on Tuesday. When there was no sign of the president in Nigeria by Thursday, Shehu came up with the “technical stopover” story, which then needed further clarification about refuelling.

In the meantime, a video clip was circulating on Whatsapp by Wednesday morning showing pro-Biafrans protesting as a couple of cars drove into Abuja House, in London where it is claimed that Buhari stays during trips to the city. The protesters seemed to believe that Buhari was in one the cars as they rained insults in his direction.

Pro-Biafran protesters outside Abuja House in London

Now, Lere Olayinka, spokesman for Ekiti governor Ayo Fayose has added a new twist to the tale:

Pro-Biafrans also claimed that their all-night protests over two nights in front of Abuja House last month were why Buhari cut short his stay following the Commonwealth Heads of Government summit to return to Nigeria. The pro-Biafrans are demanding the secession of southeast Nigeria from the rest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 04, 2018
Anything goes, Buhari will be assassinated sooner, Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by firo08(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2018
When will buhari die so that peace can reign in this country... am tired of his constant disgrace embedding this country anytime he travelled out of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by adadike(f): 4:56pm On May 04, 2018
cheesy if that's d case, Buhari should better stay put here in Nigeria as Ndigbo are all over d world. Buhari stay put and start working coz no one will kill them for you o.
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by 7lives: 5:53pm On May 04, 2018
Yawns.
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by crispus09(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2018
ok
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2018
ajibolabd:
am ashame of you.....you Yoruba talking like dat? Assassination of another person life? Are u dat wicked? Odaju Omo Ni e wallahi
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by Nobody: 7:39am On May 05, 2018
ajibolabd:
You gotta be careful about what you say on the internet.

Even though he has a lot of drama around him now, I don't wish death for the old man because there ain't coming back from there.

I just want him to quietly and healthily relocate to Daura in 2019, let Nigeria move forward.
Re: Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You gotta be careful about what you say on the internet.

Even though he has a lot of drama around him now, I don't wish death for the old man because there ain't coming back from there.

I just want him to quietly and healthily relocate to Daura in 2019, let Nigeria move forward.
I don't just like hearing anything about the stupid man again

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerian On Trial In Dakar Confess Boko Haram Recruitment / Breaking: Buhari, IGP In Closed Door Meeting / Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.