Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party (6272 Views)

Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not? / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 04, 2018
so I heard people are being cajoled to attend the nairaland in-house party close at hand. So, I was able to save up 55k (courtsey-WAEC runs). So, I'm financially buoyant to attend but I won't pay unless the following things are guaranteed........
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
1) if hot babes like twoclans, lalas247 or sexybbstar will attend. Reasons being-i'm not ready to go all the way and dry hump someone that's not voluptuous.

3 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 04, 2018
2) if truth or dare and daggering (popular jamaican dance) is introduced.

3) if enough chewables like the epic chicken ayamconfidence ate in the second edition is served.

I need good value for my money

3 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
Sigh!!!!!!!!!!
This is why Osama biladen bomb people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 04, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by BossLaifay(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2018
Who your presence epp? In short who are you again?
You have 55k and you think you have arrived?

In fact I just burst out laughing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by AyamConfidence(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
bignoisemaker:
2) if truth or dare and daggering (popular jamaican dance) is introduced.

3) if enough chewables like the epic chicken ayamconfidence ate in the second edition is served.

I need good value for my money
so I am this popular
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Twoclans(f): 6:56pm On May 04, 2018
bignoisemaker:
1) if hot babes like twoclans, lalas247 or sexybbstar will attend. Reasons being-i'm not ready to go all the way and dry hump someone that's not voluptuous.

cheesy cheesy

Ukwu gang wink
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2018
BossLaifay:

stop hating dear
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 04, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2018
BossLaifay:

you are??

it's my 55k so allow me call the shot

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 04, 2018
just cos of 55k that have entered your hand we wee not hear word
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
AyamConfidence:
so I am this popular
yea, you are renowned for voraciousness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by mrphysics(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2018
With 55k, you can buy Porsche for Twoclans, and order isiewu.

You have arrived bro and we thank God for your life. NECO runs will soon start, you will make 35k. That will be for nairaland Out-house party. Until then, enjoy you new riches.

9 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Berlyn1(f): 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
Phewwww angry

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy
Ukwu gang wink
mama!! smiley

8 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
Twoclans is this real? �
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by igetjoyfromthis: 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:
Twoclans is this real? �

yes it's real prechbills
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Twoclans(f): 12:33am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:
Twoclans is this real? �

Yes ohhh its real in the OP's immagination lipsrsealed
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 12:37am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes ohhh its real in the OP's immagination lipsrsealed

cry cry
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 12:38am On May 05, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Twoclans(f): 5:24am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

cry cry

What happened ?

The OP is just playing and you fell for it.

How are you?
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:35am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

What happened ?

The OP is just playing and you fell for it.

How are you?

I'm fine..

how was your night e-boo cry kiss
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Twoclans(f): 5:44am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'm fine..

how was your night e-boo cry kiss

My night was fine,how was yours? kiss

Do you want to go for the party next month? or you are just kidding around .
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:46am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

not interested.. you wish to attend?
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:47am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

I didn't sleep...
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Twoclans(f): 5:50am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

not interested.. you wish to attend?

Noooo
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Twoclans(f): 5:51am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

I didn't sleep...

Why? What is on your mind?
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:56am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Why? What is on your mind?

I've been thinking about you.
Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:57am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:
kiss kiss

Noooo

better.. something tells me something won't be right with that party..

kiss

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party by Nobody: 5:57am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:
Noooo

better.. something tells me something won't be right with that party..

kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World / Meeting An Ex-boyfriend. / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.