Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? (2773 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Beachqueen59(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2018
my guy says im nt emotionally expressive and that am not caring. ive tried everything and none seems to work.
plz what does it mean to be emotional and how can I change.?
No insults plz.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 04, 2018
Give him early morning sex and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2018
Can you explain the "everything" you've done?
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 04, 2018
E show for your face sef. You be like upcoming witch i swear. Well both of you shd just quit d stuff. No chemistry btwn u two.

He wants someone who can say I love you, I need you, who can cry for him and smile for him. But you're probably rocky-minded. Some guys like rocks like you, go and meet those guys. You're a future ceeC.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by orisa37: 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
You are not ticklish.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2018
It means he doesn't have/know your mumu button yet...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
it means he feels he needs you more than you need him
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by IamD18: 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
It means NOTHING embarassed

He just want to psychologically use your mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
Beachqueen59:
my guy says im nt emotionally expressive and that am not caring. ive tried everything and none seems to work.
No insults plz.
you are a human robot who's got no feelings whatsoever.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
it means he feels he needs you more than you need him

That's how it should be

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2018
You are not romantic because you are too demanding than the sex you offer him
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56pm On May 04, 2018
Be careful, some people are like bottomless pits of neediness. No matter how much of yourself you put into them or the relationship, it'll never be enough to fill their inner void. When it's all said & done, you'll be left a shell of your former self, because the energy vampire sucked all the life out of you.
Tell him to get a puppy or see a shrink if he needs so much emotional validation.

TBH, I'm like that too, the only difference is that I'm aware of it, so I try to distance myself from emotional situations because I know I'll need for someone to step it up a little bit more to get myself to feel something. Anything. Even negative feelings like anger will do when I tap into that side of myself. I just love to feel, I guess. But I also hate it lol.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 04, 2018
pocohantas:

That's how it should be
lol Are you sure ?
I will love to be with a lady that loves me more than I love her tho
It saves a lot of stress grin
You know how you ladies can be cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by SoapQueen(f): 7:42pm On May 04, 2018
Beachqueen59:
No insults plz.

It means you are lucky. You are blessed. For some of us, our emotional side is the bane of our existence

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Jaqenhghar: 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Be careful, some people are like bottomless pits of neediness. No matter how much of yourself you put into them or the relationship, it'll never be enough to fill their inner void. When it's all said & done, you'll be left a shell of your former self, because the energy vampire sucked all the life out of you.
Tell him to get a puppy or see a shrink if he needs so much emotional validation.

TBH, I'm like that too, the only difference is that I'm aware of it, so I try to distance myself from emotional situations because I know I'll need for someone to step it up a little bit more to get myself to feel something. Anything. Even negative feelings like anger will do when I tap into that side of myself. I just love to feel, I guess. But I also hate it lol.
grin grin grin puppy eh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

grin grin grin puppy eh

Lol yes, it won't complain & the attention it'll give you won't ever run out. There're actually dogs trained for that purpose. They're called therapy dogs or something along those lines.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
It means you aren't satisfying his needs.

Find out what he wants from his woman and start doing them.Don't loose yourself while doing that though smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by eaglejay13(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
E show for your face sef. You be like upcoming witch i swear. Well both of you shd just quit d stuff. No chemistry btwn u two.

He wants someone who can say I love you, I need you, who can cry for him and smile for him. But you're probably rocky-minded. Some guys like rocks like you, go and meet those guys. You're a future ceeC.

Bros you wee not make heaven. GBAM. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by pocohantas(f): 11:15pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
lol
Are you sure ?

I will love to be with a lady that loves me more than I love her tho

It saves a lot of stress grin

You know how you ladies can be cheesy

Don't mind me, I am just kidding.
That's the same reason ladies give for wanting a man who loves more. I am not entirely fixated on such, I give my best shot.

Though I think I have had guys who love me more, tolerating me and my madness needs plenty love grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
eaglejay13:

Bros you wee not make heaven. GBAM. grin
I wish you double portion after rejecting it bro.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by roarik(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
state everything u have done...some men are insatiable abeg,,don't go head over heel for a man..my two cent.
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by ibkayee(f): 11:51pm On May 04, 2018
We need more info dear, pinpoint exactly what it is you do (or don't) that's made him feel this way and what you've done that's not working

I've been told the same thing so maybe I can help grin
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2018
ibkayee:
We need more info dear, pinpoint exactly what it is you do (or don't) that's made him feel this way and what you've done that's not working

I've been told the same thing so maybe I can help grin
Naso sad cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by ibkayee(f): 11:56pm On May 04, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Naso sad cheesy
sad cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 05, 2018
Beachqueen59:
No insults plz.
Why change You are who u are and I admire girls like u self. Guys don't need too much love, just show them small love angry cheesy grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by eaglejay13(m): 4:00am On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I wish you double portion after rejecting it bro.

Na joke nah. Oya collect drink. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Jaqenhghar: 4:24am On May 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol yes, it won't complain & the attention it'll give you won't ever run out. There're actually dogs trained for that purpose. They're called therapy dogs or something along those lines.
Hehehe. yeah.We dont have such here but even if we did Im sure the poor dog will go into hiding or something

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Kobicove(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2018
He means you are too stonefaced and don't cry when you should undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Aypoppin(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2018
see question
ur bf is searching for sumfin
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by gerizzim: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beachqueen59:
No insults plz.

Wen a man says a lady is not emotional. He meant the lady hardly shows excitement. Dt You are always keeping a stern nd serious face and possibly moody most of the time. you are not cheerful nd playful around him . you dnt know how to receive humor nd give bk humor.

wen u communicate wit him, d tone nd pitch(voice modulation)of ur voice doesn't convey warmth nd frndliness. you dnt express empathy wen tins go wrong.

Light touch, cuddle, hug, embrace , nudge to call or get his attention ,holding his hand , wrapping ur hand round his neck occasionally ,gestures nd body contact nd public display of affection is a form of expression WC you dnt show or do.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
really

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
you need consider him in your words, decisions, actions and reactions.
you need to consider how they affect him.

take your time to observe him.
know when his mood is really down, the reasons for it and how you can make him happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Fiancée…(18+)… / I'm Depressed And Frustrated. / How To Romance Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.