Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (37811 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by DIKEnaWAR: 8:18am On May 05, 2018
This one should jut exchange her pussy for a brain. It would do the world a lot of good.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Mufasa27(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2018
One of the numberous reasons I don't use Facebook, The whole Facebook thing is irritating aswear !!

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by donlucabrazi(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2018
I just desecrated my eyes with this rubbish.
What manner of fck'rey is this?

And she's even proud to spew this in public. God, it is finished.....
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by drealzum(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2018
Markurdi and sex......... are like 5 and 6.
I have always heard tales of that town since when Zoolezoo did that karewa song.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by MrBigiman: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The two ladies are both hoes!!!
When they say that most women have that hoe traits in them,, feminist will start backing like a dog which they truly are..

If the lady herself was worth it, The slayqueen would never have succeeded in taking her boyfriend..

So both herself, the slay queen are both useless and worthless..

The real winner here is even the broke guy, he smatches two vaginas with no money, well when he finally has cash, he will move on to better puussies..

DrinkLimca!!!!!, ur moniker and packaging no get part 2
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:37am On May 05, 2018
lord give me the power to train my future daughters the path my mothers knew.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by zedman1(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2018
What annoys me most is when these kinds finish telling us such +18 stories, they end it with a Gospel. Which God was she talking about?
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by enonche85(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2018
All this makurdi BSU girls with HIV will not let person rest!...Mstcheeeeewwww!!! angry angry
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Temple1288(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2018
A slay queen in Makurdi?
No wonder those bloodthirsty bastards are turning the place to a desert.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by uniqUN(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2018
"He never had sex with me so he's not my ex". Yet you keep calling him your ex through out the whole eyesore. And who told you it's only when you have sex then breakup that somebody becomes your ex. Oh, so if you guys had sex during the relationship then he'd be you 'sex' boyfriend abi? All these slay olodos sef. Dey there dey lie lie to your new boyfriend say your ex never fvckd ew. Soon we go see the sex tape.
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Oreofepeters: 8:52am On May 05, 2018
Some girls lack home training , imagine the bastardeen even add moral lesson to the end of her story.

Can you swear with ayelala you've never snatched someone's boyfriend?

When karma pay back their money, they will come online and be ranting.
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by ItrendNaija(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2018
slay queens dey makurdi?
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by fredola77(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2018
Piercy:
lord give me the power to train my future daughters the path my mothers knew.

U are blessed!
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2018
Meaningless to me!
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28am On May 05, 2018
And she said every biitch have class, classless set of girls cheesy.
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2018
Grafixnuel:
Dear Nairalanders, please can someone remind me the moniker of the nairalander that creates threads like (20 things to relate to) and so on... Thanks and God bless kiss
Tosyn2much or something like that
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by olatade(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=Likanik post=67295527][/quote]

for real? 1k for 4 gig?...mtn?
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:51am On May 05, 2018
PqsMike:

@ the bolded.... I keep wondering what the prefix stands for.... Wf....?? as in World Famous or what??
The only WF I know is Kumuyi
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by kullozone(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:
Only the wise ones can relate...

Broke guys and sex.. I don't just understand
it's just like their life depend on it... a girl snatched you from your gf ..like wtf ..who does that
the only thing that humbles some guys is brokeness.. it's hard to see a faithful and humble rich guy...

back to the story

Slayqueen went wrong... your friend was a poor bitch who couldn't pay her own bills but the guy found solace in her because she could offer her pussy.. instead of her to stay with him so that he can continue his charity work she decided to snatch your bf in return as vengeance undecided

You're just saying thesame thing the story teller said na! As for your first statement, it 'almost' doesn't make any sense smiley

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Grafixnuel(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

Tosyn2much or something like that

Thanks, is him I needed his permission, to recreate his posts
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by poweredcom(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2018
nonsense gal
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by Uzogopatruck: 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.
Re: Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend by PMBmustGo2019: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
nonye6194:
waking up to hear that Man u lost last night

Anyways, Buhari issa failure. #PMBMUSTGO2019

#backtodaura
#buharimustgo
#buharimustgo2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000 / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.