Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) (13701 Views)

Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Cheating Wife Cautgh See What Happend To Her Vagina Graphic (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
A model has completely transformed her appearance with the help of plastic surgery.

The 24-year-old Canadian, who calls herself Mary Magdalene, has used 3000cc expanders to give herself XL cleavage.

She’s also on a mission to get the “world’s fattest vagina” so has been getting injections “down there”.

But the most noticeable change to her appearance has to be in her face. Mary regularly gets lip fillers so she can achieve a “blow up doll” look.

On Instagram, she admitted she wants “an open mouth that never closes” and a lips that are so big they touch the tip of her nose.

To highlight just how much she’s pumped up her pout, she posted before and after snaps on Instagram.

After getting more filler done today, she posted: “My lips have come a long way.” In the first image, Mary’s lips are a natural size and shape.

But after her jabs, they’re hugely pumped up and coated in glossy pink lipstick. Another noticeable change is all the tattoos Mary has on her neck.'

In total, Mary has spent £85,000 on her surgery transformation. She seems to have no regrets about how she’s changed her appearance over the years.

The plastic surgery fan told Dazed: “Surgery has turned into my brand. “Everyone knows me for my plastic surgery, I just go with it and it has become a lifestyle and a hobby for me.

“I like the excitement it gives me, the before, after and during. “Designing your body parts and seeing the outcomes is fun.”

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/model-who-wants-worlds-fattest-23484613
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Knighty12: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pictures of the Vagina or I don't believe it

On a serious note though, If this one gives you BJ. holy shit cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by TUANKU(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
I'll pass.
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Cholls(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
my brothers and sisters what is this nitori Olorun?

12 Likes

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Only the Mercies of GOD can rescue her.

Devil is Wicked.
Confusion upon Confusion.

The Moment he takes hold of a being he ransacks you, gives u an unquenchable taste for Rubbish and Nonsense, until he zaps your life and Dumps u in Hell

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
WAHaLa for deadi bobi
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by atilla(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
What the F......
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Womanizer(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
I was expecting to see a pic of the so-called fat vagina

1 Like

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Earthly(f): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Silicone angry angry angry where is the VJ nah

2 Likes

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Angelacruz: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
pls add graphic

1 Like

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Emmanuel224(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
lip wey I dey reject na ein person dey pay money to get

1 Like

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by allandutch: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fattest Vagina kill am dia
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fugly.

Which means
Fucking ugly.
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by dollytino4real(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
they will soon be falling apart like mj nose

1 Like

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Harry00(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Knighty12:

On a serious note though, If this one gives you BJ ehn... holy shit cool
Those lips ain't ordinary
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Tedpgrass: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Knighty12:

On a serious note though, If this one gives you BJ ehn... holy shit cool

On the BJ---Not really... She can't deep throat!!

Certain candidate for asphyxiation if she tries

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Devil is Wicked.

The Moment he takes hold of a being he ransacks you, gives u an unquenchable taste for Rubbish and Nonsense, until he zaps your life..
MOG, wetin u sef find com dis sextion?
eh? hmm?

grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nawa oh.. of what use is the fat vagina
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Devil is Wicked.

The Moment he takes hold of a being he ransacks you, gives u an unquenchable taste for Rubbish and Nonsense, until he zaps your life..
Hope say you no look the pictures..it can corrupt you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by saddeeqrunka(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

MOG, wetin u sef find com dis sextion?

grin

leave our pastor alone nah, he wan see something before he rush and grab his Vaseline grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by potbelly(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thank you for adding graphic picture to the caption...
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Mastakija(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Diswon no b human again
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by paulolee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
she looks too fake..
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Gosj001: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
wetin person no go see.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by GodWrites: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Devil is Wicked.

Yeye pastor. After wanking with her picture, now you're condemning her? Elere

1 Like

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Perfectsouth(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
what I noticed in all these is, there is money in obodo oyinbo ooo
Imagine a 24yrs old spending 39,191,205.00 on body enhancement..
I come even dey confuse which country I go enter btw USA and Canada cos money yappa for the 2
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cringe
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Queenslander(f): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lool.. perfect example of money miss road,!!
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by 3gpvids: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Me i like breast o but this right here na two yansh for chest smh

1 Like

Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Meteng: 12:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Knighty12:

On a serious note though, If this one gives you BJ. holy shit cool
Baba, dis one gee me BJ, ahswear, I no go last 2 minutes
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by akinlolu26624: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2021
WAHaLa for deadi bobi
Re: This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 12, 2021
She looks horrible angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. / Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.