Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36332 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by biggy26: 10:53am On May 09, 2018
StarryV:
Hahaha are you serious? Why would guys be intimidated by confident women. Ahh! Really surprised to hear that. That should be an added advantage sef. It is a virtue. (Kinda rare) smiley
A man that doesn't know he has low self esteem, suddenly realizes he does when he meets a confident woman. The funny part is that the woman doesn't go out of her way to show it o, in just being herself, the guy thinks she's puffed up even when she's humble, it's a problem.

He then begins to manifest his low self esteem in different ways like, flaunting cash or things, some become nasty and talk rudely, some find fault where there's none, then the extreme is physical abuse just to put the "too know" woman down. I'm not talking of stubborn women o, that one is another matter. Lol!

But for some of us, we like intelligent and smart women that know their worth, but remain humble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by y4code(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2018
sunnedee2:

Wow! Congrats on your getting a job at your PPA.
Meanwhile, I will love to receive your smile.
Preferably physically.

Bro the girl tight ooo make u no dull am sharp sharp knack her on phone make u work things out with her.

Boys Are Not Smiling
BANS Gang.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by StarryV(f): 1:38pm On May 09, 2018
biggy26:

A man that doesn't know he has low self esteem, suddenly realizes he does when he meets a confident woman. The funny part is that the woman doesn't go out of her way to show it o, in just being herself, the guy thinks she's puffed up even when she's humble, it's a problem.

He then begins to manifest his low self esteem in different ways like, flaunting cash or things, some become nasty and talk rudely, some find fault where there's none, then the extreme is physical abuse just to put the "too know" woman down. I'm not talking of stubborn women o, that one is another matter. Lol!

But for some of us, we like intelligent and smart women that know their worth, but remain humble.
Yeeeeeaaah! Exactly. That's how we know guys with low self esteem. Well I can't intentionally intimidate someguy, I still know my worth and I don't think I'm a proud fellow.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by StarryV(f): 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
y4code:

Bro the girl tight ooo make u no dull am sharp sharp knack her on phone make u work things out with her.

Boys Are Not Smiling
BANS Gang.
Hahahaha Guy I'm still here o and i can hear (read) you. Quit the counselling o cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by StarryV(f): 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
sunnedee2:

Wow! Congrats on your getting a job at your PPA.
Meanwhile, I will love to receive your smile.
Preferably physically.

Thanks a lot dear. Physical smiles ain't so different from E-smiles. I already promised you a smile.

Even this one smiley is a smile. Lol.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by biggy26: 5:07pm On May 09, 2018
StarryV:
Yeeeeeaaah! Exactly. That's how we know guys with low self esteem. Well I can't intentionally intimidate someguy, I still know my worth and I don't think I'm a proud fellow.
cool
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by sunnedee2: 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
y4code:

Boys Are Not Smiling
BANS Gang.

Thanks for the heads up bro.
One cold calabash of palm wine for you.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by ibkayee(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
Nothing tbh

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by sunnedee2: 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
StarryV:
Thanks a lot dear. Physical smiles ain't so different from E-smiles. I already promised you a smile.

Even this one smiley is a smile. Lol.
You are welcome.
I am afraid I'm allergic to E-smiles as per doctor's recommendations.
Let me not derail.
Check your mail
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 9:58pm On May 09, 2018
NaijaElba:

I have been in it for 6years now. It depends on how both of you are seriously involve. Love is patient! Just be sure the guy wants you.

Wow you try o, your words are so reassuring Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 10:01pm On May 09, 2018
Godnifemi:
Same thing I'm facing right now and that has made her have a close friend who gives her attention on the ground that she's single, to the extent that they talk for long periods on the fone n even chats for long hours even while she's with me
Hmmmmm my dear e no easy o, just don't stop keeping in touch with her, quality communication is the key here
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Dirkcoyt: 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
UniqueOJ:
Wow you try o, your words are so reassuring Thanks dear
Why do your moniker keep reminding me of OJ SIMPSON?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Godnifemi(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2018
There's no point keeping in touch with anything, I don't have to start proofing or showing dt I care or love her, she knows that I truly love her. Moreso, if she's getting the attention she needs somewhere, then it's good I face my job now. A little and she's off my radar, so if we eventually marry and I have challenge what wud happen? My dear, it's obvious she's not into me anymore.
UniqueOJ:

Hmmmmm my dear e no easy o, just don't stop keeping in touch with her, quality communication is the key here
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 09, 2018
Imagine a distressed man who committed suicide by hanging that's the true picture of her PUSSY
you see it looking all sad staring at me

Too. Many body count
The Ashawo Don Bleep so'tey the toto sef tire
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TeejayMaya(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2018
Being taken for granted and taking one's humility for weakness. Learnt now why men tend not to show too much love and care that she gets to know you love her more than she does for you.

Know better now that there should be a limit to being nice to her hence she will take you for granted and start to feel special like the Queen of England with an exaggerated ego. Our women tend to get carried away with too much care being narcissistic prone.

Maybe due to our environment here in the country, they tend to like the bad guy personality and look down on gentlemen. More often than not, the power in a relationship lies with who cares less.

Above all, wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 9:21am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=SoldierBoy1 post=67348191]This thing you said is something coming for my relationship in few months from now...... We're going to be apart for like a year.... Scary as hell..... Left to me, I don't mind because I hardly roll with girls sef but on her part, the boys wey dey hover around her ehn ;
Lol.... felt the same way too, but you just have to hang in there and have it in mind that communication is key

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 9:35am On May 10, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Why do your moniker keep reminding me of OJ SIMPSON?
[quote author=Dirkcoyt post=67427835]

lol like seriously
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=UniqueOJ post=67435741][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Dirkcoyt: 9:50am On May 10, 2018
UniqueOJ:
just kidding tho, my name OJ too tho.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 10:41am On May 10, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Yeah you're right..... I would try my best to maintain enough communication.
That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 10:42am On May 10, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

just kidding tho, my name OJ too tho.
Lol OK o
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Dirkcoyt: 10:51am On May 10, 2018
UniqueOJ:
Lol OK o
I've just shoot your box. check
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2018
KillerBeauty:
That I don't have one grin
awww... Can I be your man?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Barzinime(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2018
We know the reason but we are all ears grin
Only1mi:

I don't understand the hype marriage carries these days, especially when you see how bad it can get.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Barzinime(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2018
I am not handsome.... I will give you peace of mind... one bread & butter seller even they form for me. grin
chyomarrh:
He felt he was too handsome and cud get any girl to like him....... He was childish and insulting

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.