Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36345 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by JerryJJZ(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2018
She get aroused over very little stuff... Az in,,,, she loves this thing alot. And am disliking her for that
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2018
tintingz:
Can you change for her?
Of course,, provided it is for a better tomorrow.... He that doesn't believe in self-study believes he is perfect..
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mypains: 9:26am On May 07, 2018
Sanemind:
Lol....am a fuuuuccking man,l have got her mumu button so am in control tongue
make no mistake of showing signs of jealousy or fear of losing her. Always make it seems like you are not scared of losing her.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by unclefamous: 9:28am On May 07, 2018
illitrate:
My Ethiopian woman is always h0rny no matter how you give it to her angry angry angry

Every time baby nyash me, everytime baby nyash me. angry angry
then buy her a male sex dull she go love am
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Famousqueen(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2018
just passing
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 07, 2018
unclefamous:
then buy her a male sex dull she go love am

Make she come dump me
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2018
She barely have chance for us to stay together
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by y4code(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2018
Being single for a year tired of ladies game...you do know how they hurt we good guy but i dont want to be a bad guy just want some simple who is ready ready for a true and honest relationship some who i ready to work tbings out with a guy not a gold digger...
if your interested you can write me on whatsapp
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Flashylily(f): 9:49am On May 07, 2018
Tobi7:
stop assuming, I don't think you really know how it is in camp, you can't even charge your phone, no time to even check what's on your phone, I went to camp last year May, trust me... there is someone on my contact list I make sure I call everyday but I couldn't, couldn't even pick their single calls. Don't over think, after camp u will get your man back.
thank you. I will bank on your word. ThankGod camp is coming to end on Wednesday, I will watch him closely and see if there is a change
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Flashylily(f): 9:56am On May 07, 2018
Tobi7:
read the NYSC session of the current batch in camp and see how people are unable to catch up with life outside camp, you might even end up the beautiful relationship if u complain, you will only give him a reason to look for a corper lady and date. don't work yourself up
OK. Thanks so much. I won't complain again. I ve already endured from day 1. Just two days from now. He tried his best making me happy yesterday but I was just angry.I will give him a call today.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by rekeson: 10:06am On May 07, 2018
Flashylily:
OK. Thanks so much. I won't complain again. I ve already endured from day 1. Just two days from now. He tried his best making me happy yesterday but I was just angry.I will give him a call today.

There is no easy way to please u, is there?

U seem to be the problem 4rm my point of view.

But hell what do I know....
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by nowpresence(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2018
Karmatyra:
I earn more....I hate it. Most times I don't know what to do...always confused on how to behave so as not to make him feel inferior. Always scared.
Na wa o. Wetin person nor go see for this life.
This one weak me.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by victorian(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:
We hardly fight or argue. She's too respectful, loyal and humble. She loves me too much and it scares me whether that is normal. A typical naija babe is opposite of what she is. I feel it's all a scam.

I wonder why Nigerian men don't appreciate good women, when u have them in your lives. Do you want to have a bad woman? undecided
God bless u with woman, that loves peace and wants the best in her relationship, you are doubting her and u feel she's scam.

Lemme tell u, out of 1miiion Nigerian women out there, only 10 women are like your gf.

Men who end up marrying them, always thank God everyday for having such women as wives. You are very lucky to have such gf. Only wise matured men will know, u are indeed lucky.

If u like breakup with her, because she doesn't give u Wahala, na u sabi.

Nija men sha! And see the number of likes on what u said.

I pity Nigerian men, they don't know what's good for them. Throwing away good women and loving bad women who ends up making their lives miserable.

That's main reason good women don't easily get married, cause most Nigerian men will never believe they deserves good women .
E dey una bodi.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by JerryJJZ(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2018
My greatest issue now is,, my baby prefer it raw, without using cond*m..... She says, it make her very dry, So, she prefer flesh, and me, I cannot do flesh. Its frustrating for real.
NB I tried persuading her, she doesnt look like bulging and me I cannot either.
Pls folks, what do you think
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?
Create a separate thread for this, you will get all the advice you need
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2018
Flashylily:
Alright, Godspeed dear!
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sanemind(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2018
mypains:
make no mistake of showing signs of jealousy or fear of losing her. Always make it seems like you are not scared of losing her.
yes sir
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by muyiwatosin: 10:35am On May 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
My woman is too shy. Not good at interactions at all.our phone calls always bored with her "yes","no" and haha replies. But she loves me ooo
bros, be happy she isnt the loud mouthed type, that will jist her axx away before other men to the annoyance of you her man, she will be your neighbours chat pals, neighbours who dont even tell you goodmorning. she is not shy, she is only having self respect.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by muyiwatosin: 10:36am On May 07, 2018
her semi-nude dressing. and her social-media maddness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by midehi2(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never knew how much I had missed my single life until I ended my last relationship. Jesus, being single is a key to man's happiness I must confess. I wish I can live this way... No worries, no troubles, no nagging, no wahala, nothing... Just me, myself and my family!!!

That doesn't mean being celibate though
When some men are telling their women, they cant live without them tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2018
cry
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2018
midehi2:
When some men are telling their women, they cant live without them tongue
Na just talk to make them feel good
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 11:01am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Born Single
Still Single
Loving it...
I wish I could live all my life being single cheesy

You nor know say you don old tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2018
elantraceey:

You nor know say you don old tongue
I never reach Obasanjo age na

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Yahami(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2018
my woman is an introvert can't even word with me for minutes, don't like us to have video calls, we chatted since October last year on face book, we chatted last in January on WhatsApp and she is always on line...it's really bored for me just been frustrated by her ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never reach Obasanjo age na

Lol, so you wan wait till when your mates don get grandpikin... kontinue grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by biggy26: 11:27am On May 07, 2018
Drabeey:
she's not so pretty, yet she's all over me. acting all up everytime!
Lol!
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by biggy26: 11:30am On May 07, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs... Dated someone like that,, was one of the reasons I let the pretty bird fly,, boring to the core.

.... For how long will you keep asking her questions? forever? She is supposed to help liven up the relationship sometimes,, he should try to push her into working on her boring state.
I like a woman that can hold down a good conversation. A bit reserved but talks intelligently where necessary.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Pusyiter(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2018
Minus me...I appreciate and will always appreciate women.
victorian:

I wonder why Nigerian men don't appreciate good women, when u have them in your lives. Do you want to have a bad woman? undecided
God bless u with woman, that loves peace and wants the best in her relationship, you are doubting her and u feel she's scam.

Lemme tell u, out of 1miiion Nigerian women out there, only 10 women are like your gf.

Men who end up marrying them, always thank God everyday for having such women as wives. You are very lucky to have such gf. Only wise matured men will know, u are indeed lucky.

If u like breakup with her, because she doesn't give u Wahala, na u sabi.

Nija men sha! And see the number of likes on what u said.

I pity Nigerian men, they don't know what's good for them. Throwing away good women and loving bad women who ends up making their lives miserable.

That's main reason good women don't easily get married, cause most Nigerian men will never believe they deserves good women .
E dey una bodi.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by jozz(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:
We hardly fight or argue. She's too respectful, loyal and humble. She loves me too much and it scares me whether that is normal. A typical naija babe is opposite of what she is. I feel it's all a scam.

If you are still dating, it is most likely a scam.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by LordAdam: 11:47am On May 07, 2018
Sluvist:

Don't try to become a wayward unless if you are not born from married parents. Only those that never felt family and relatives bond thinks forming a family not that necessary or important in life.

Thunder rape you!

PS: That's meant to jolt you, so you watch your word choice going forward.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by JhyMedex: 11:58am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:
Can relate..nw am afraid if i break up wit her she myt harm me....

Love is almost abnormal..Am neva wrong wen its comes to her..

she go follow apologixe even if na me f up..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.