Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri (1404 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by pepezaz: 8:14pm On May 06, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared by Reno Omokri...

Dear ladies, A good husband has hands that builds his wife up. A bad one has hands that beats his wife up. Dont go into marriage with any man blindly. Deliberately provoke your suitors to know what type of hands they have. In marriage, you must look before you leap #RenosNugget

Girls,

Don't let a man BED you if he is not ready to WED you. First WED then BED. Many single mothers put up a bold front, but you don’t see them at night when they are alone with their pillow. Avoid such a life for yourself by abstaining from sex until marriage #RenosNugget

Gist from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/dont-let-man-bed-not-ready-wed-reno-omokri

1 Share

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by pepezaz: 8:14pm On May 06, 2018
more
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by sirusX(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2018
Till person chook another chuku chuku...how they want talk say na play...abi na joke
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2018
Might work ooo but could be very dangerous too

50/50 chance.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
This is true.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Olalan(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2018
It's very important you know the temperaments of your spouse before saying I do
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by IamD18: 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
It's just like telling Chioma not to BED Davido because they aren't married.

1 Share

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Reno the misogynist.

why not tell guys to stop pressuring ladies to have sex without msrriage.

these guys are the architects of everything. smh.

1 Like

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Is it that Reno doesn't know that some women love being beaten by their suitors as they consider that to be love?

1 Like

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by IamD18: 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
[s] Reno the misogynist.

these guys are the architects of everything.
smh. [/s]

And someone will have the guts to say that ladies don't have fish brain, are you normal atall?

All you lots do on social media is to scribble "Misogynist and feminist" up and down without having a profound and proper knowledge of it.

Do you even know the meaning of "Misogyny" ? embarassed

He advised ladies to stop sleeping with men without being married to them, but because you are guilty of what he said, you bitterly called him a woman hater embarassed

Can't women say NO when asked for sex? Can't they?

Don't we have virgins women out there? Why haven't they being pressurized, or you think everyone must be a non-virgin like you?

An adult like you had the guts to say men pressurize women for fornication, how?

So men should be blamed for a mutual consensual sex by two adults?

Men should be blamed for prostitution works mostly done by ladies?

Men should be blamed for ladies who ask sex from men when they are hor*ny?

Men should be blamed for the promiscuous lives of women just to get money from men.

Women jump from one bed to another to give doggy and fvck different men, and you want men to be blamed, right?

You are a disgrace to women out there.

*Spit* on your dull brain, it's irritating and disgusting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=67336739][/quote] gather your likes and move on.

1 Like

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:33pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=67336739][/quote]
gather your likes and move on.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
Reno the misogynist.

smh.
If pressurised, you have a choice to either say YES or NO. His views aren't that of a misogynist tho.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:34pm On May 06, 2018
kimbraa:
If pressurised, you have a choice to either say YES or NO. His views aren't that of a misogynist tho.
why must ladies be pressured?

can't guys of this days do without attaching sex to every relationship?
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:

why must ladies be pressured?

can't guys of this days do without attaching sex to every relationship?

Do they all think with their dick? There still some who desire to leave the bed undefiled. grin
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Evablizin(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2018
grin

#ISTANDWITHFIRSTWEDTHENBED# grin
Argue with your toothpick.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
He has a point

Asides professional baby mamas, no one ever plans to be a single mom.

Nonetheless, life is complicated like that

1 Like

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Do they all think with their dick? There still some who desire to leave the bed undefiled. grin
99.89% of them do.grin
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Emotionss: 8:52pm On May 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Preshy561:

99.89% of them do.grin

So you have dated 99.89% of men to come to such a conclusion ?
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by pryme(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2018
This guy knows nothing.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2018
Some people are just too good when it comes to pretence.
If you like trigger all the demons or even provoke him, he might not do anything, he can even apologize to you..but when married you see the other side..

Deliberately provoking your suitor doesn't really work for all. That's why we hear things like :
You weren't like this when we first met.
He suddenly changed over night
What happened to you?

But you fit still chop slap or beating grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
I think Reno is right on this.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
So you have dated 99.89% of men to come to such a conclusion ?
angryangry
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Emotionss: 8:57pm On May 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Preshy561:

angryangry

I wish you answer the question.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

And someone will have the guts to say that ladies don't have fish brain, are you normal atall?

All you lots do on social media is to scribble "Misogynist and feminist" up and down without have a profound and proper knowledge of it.

Do you even know the meaning of "Misogyny" ? embarassed

He advised ladies to stop sleeping with men without being married to them, but because you are guilty of what he said, you bitterly called him a woman hater embarassed

Can't women say NO when asked for sex? Can't they?

Don't we have virgins women out there? Why haven't they be pressurized, or you think everyone must be a non-virgin like you?

An adult like you had the guts to say men pressurize women for fornication, how?

So men should be blamed for a mutual consensual sex by two adults?

Men should be blamed for prostitution works mostly done by ladies?

Men should be blamed for ladies who ask sex from men when they are Hot?

Men should be blamed for the promiscuous lives of women just to get money from men.

Women jump from one bed to another to give doggy and fvck different men, and you want men to be blamed, right?

You are a disgrace to women out there.

*Spit* on your dull brain, it's irritating and disgusting.
I will create a thread and beg seun to help translate likes to money cos you obviously need it.

take a walk with your NL likes,opunu.

2 Likes

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
I wish you answer the question.
ok,wait for it in 2090.

1 Like

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Emotionss: 9:02pm On May 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Preshy561:

ok,wait for it in 2090.

Just as I thought.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Just as I thought.
good.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Deltayankeeboi: 9:53pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
Reno the misogynist.

smh.
who be this one. what is she talking. misogynist ko gynaecologist ni. . . madam just take the message or leave it. don't use it as a medium to insult guys for no good reason. You wan show yourself

1 Like

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by kunleweb: 9:59pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
Reno the misogynist.

smh.

Understanding is not your forte. Stereotypical filtering has damaged your astute and objective interpretation of events. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
who be this one. what is she talking. misogynist ko gynaecologist ni. . . madam just take the message or leave it. don't use it as a medium to insult guys for no good reason. You wan show yourself
He's a male who pose as a female o.

Check this name too and I will see a male. I rest my case.

I know what I'm saying...
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by joan1678(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
Reno the misogynist.

smh.
You got it all wrong. Please read it all over again. I'm expecting something better wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level / What Would You Call This! Love Or Child Abuse? / She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.