Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24695 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:25am On May 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

Move!!! Please. WTF!

cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by armyofone(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2018
Oh I see...thought you were MIA!
I'm doing good and you?
Any plan to watch your prince and Ms. Meghan's wedding this weekend?
Semper Fi!

Pataki:

Hauwaaaa! I have limited myself mostly to the sports section these months. grin grin grin

How are you doing dear?

Semper fi! cool
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sashishalom(f): 6:02pm On May 16, 2018
WOW
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by kullozone(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2018
Touchme222:
yeye dey smell did i tell u in spanish or danish in ur moda tongue that my life need changing,much less by a crazy broke ass cycopath.

Your head nor correct!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19am On May 17, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I need a cute lady who is not looking to marry but ready to be my baby mama. You should be willing to have two kids with me and me only. You should be well educated, with good family background and upbringing. No drama queen. In return, I will give you a good life. You don't need to have a job, but will be good if you have something to keep you busy. You will have access to holidays abroad and a fully furnished home to yourself and our kids.

Modified: You will be giving birth to my kids in USA or UK based on your preference.

Most importantly, You must be a faithful baby mama and be willing to accommodate my shortcomings.This offer is opened to single lady or single mother with one or two kids. We shall discuss further when we meet in person. Only serious lady need apply.

Open to any ethnic background. We shall do necessary medical test to make sure both parties are disease free and healthy.

Strictly Confidential if you message me.

Come. Howfar?
What stunts are you playing?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:23am On May 17, 2018
Uyailncomparabl. Nothing. Thought we already messaged on this
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come. Howfar? What stunts are you playing?
fine girl
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:30am On May 17, 2018
sashishalom:
WOW

mehn you plenty for ground oo, how pesin wan take carry you in romantic ways shocked chai see goods
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47am On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

fine girl

Don't ya sleep?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't ya sleep?
I do
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't ya sleep?

I have something special for you, If you are seriously interested with this deal, someone else is interested too, but you both will make a deal based on that...
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:16am On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

I have something special for you, If you are seriously interested with this deal, someone else is interested too, but you both will make a deal based on that...

Shoot! What is it about?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shoot! What is it about?

baby mama
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
Ishilove:

All this epistle for me?

Ohhh, he doth protest too much. cheesy His conscience is whipping him, to the extent he is now mistaking me for one of his numerous fvck buddies who aborted for him.

Stop projecting, dude. Lmao
I swear to god, you're very stupid... what's your business with someone else's life? get a life, duderhead

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
DeckXavier:
I swear to god, you're very stupid... what's your business with someone else's life? get a life, duderhead
If you must quote me, do so in impeccable grammar. Don't come here to give me headache with your display of substandard education.

DON'T FVCKING QUOTE ME AGAIN, YOU EMPTY HEADED BUFFOON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
Ishilove:

If you must quote me, do so in impeccable grammar. Don't come here to give me headache with your display of substandard education.

DON'T FVCKING QUOTE ME AGAIN, YOU EMPTY HEADED BUFFOON.
it doesn't still change the fact that you need to get a life... let people live with their opinions, fuuucking bi.tch.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 2:21pm On May 17, 2018
DeckXavier:
it doesn't still change the fact that you need to get a life... let people live with their opinions, fuuucking bi.tch.
Your female relatives are bi.tches so it takes the brother of one to know one.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Your female relatives are bi.tches so it takes the brother of one to know one.
like I care, all I know is that you're a bi.tch..a bleeping one at that, now get off my mention and have a good day.. not like I mean it though!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
DeckXavier:
like I care, all I know is that you're a bi.tch..a bleeping one at that, now get off my mention and have a good day.. not like I mean it though!!!
You should take your own advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

baby mama

Lol.
I thought it was a real business offer!
Like WTF?
That's really an offence to my person.

I ain't interested dude!
Who is offering the offer? I mean who's the Whizkid behind this?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I thought it was a real business offer! Like WTF? That's really an offence to my person.
I ain't interested dude! Who is offering the offer? I mean who's the Whizkid behind this?

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahgringringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 18, 2018
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2018
JuanitaJames. Thanks for your input. I appreciate.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2018
FannySwindler1:
JuanitaJames. Thanks for your input. I appreciate.

So what's the update?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2018
Livingfree. Correspondence is based on strict confidentiality. You will not be getting any update here unless you are interested. Then you need to apply while offer last. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
riby07. Nice lips you got.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 18, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Livin.gfree. Correspondence is based on strict confidentiality. You will not be getting any update here unless you are interested. Then you need to apply whole offer last. grin

I just asked because this thread should've died by now... you have nothing that I need so I won't apply. Good luck in your search. smiley
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 18, 2018
Livingfree. Haha.. You are not interested, yet you monitor the thread, follow it daily and now want an update. Irony.

If I may ask, What will you be doing with the update? Guess to see if you still stand a chance. Lol.

Good luck with your hopeless wish.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Livin.gfree. Haha.. You are not interested, yet you monitor the thread, follow it daily and now want an update. Irony.

If I may ask, What will you be doing with the update? Guess to see if you still stand a chance. Lol.

Good luck with your hopeless wish.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself smiley
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 18, 2018
JuanitaJames. Why not? Send me an email. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sashishalom(f): 3:45pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

mehn you plenty for ground oo, how pesin wan take carry you in romantic ways shocked chai see goods

I don't need anyone to try and carry me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years / Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.