Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24613 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 1:20pm On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lobatan! The bobo go wan dey one kind troublesome sef. Them never born the pikin, them don dey fight about nationality and kingsmen.

I'm really so sorry OP...I was about going grin

Apply
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 1:25pm On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Apply

Clown grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:

Clown grin

What do you want?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 1:30pm On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

What do you want?

Nothing.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 1:54pm On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:

Nothing.

Yeye
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Martin how are you?

chai ladyphi awww my women addiction just dey make me forget to even holla you asa nwan babygrin

am fine oo Nne how ur side Na
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by victorian(f): 2:30pm On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Present state of boobies is great but I don't know what it would be like after having a second bubba chew it for a year.

I will take your answer as based on your inexperience of raising kids and the sacrifices required to maintain the balance between emotional, financial and their overall wellbeing.

So for me to be a stay at home mum, it means I have to give up my career or atleast curtail it to do that. The kids will grow but I will not have the benefits of a long career in my old age I. E pension so there is an opportunity cost there which must be made right.

You playing your role as a married man includes fidelity which is not on the table here so we already know that this situation is different and cannot be that.

Secondly, without the legal framework of marriage which assures me of half the assets should relations breakdown, what incentive is there for any woman to put her career on hold to raise children when in the event of a relationship breakdown, she has no rights to the assets acquired as a result of her staying home and allowing the man to pursue his career?

What do you mean by proper parental relationship? Myself and my ex don't live together but we co-parent and make decisions regarding my child together.

You can have regular access to my pumpum as long as you wear condoms and ready to pay for flights for me to come Nigeria or you come to me.

As you rightly said, it would be my child too so these demands are to protect the said child in the long run. I will not have a child until the guarantees are put in place.

And I'm not so sure of your intelligence if you cannot deduce that I am not located in Lagos from my post.

Lastly yes, I am doing you a favour.
1)your child will definitely be British, so even if he/she were to be born in the UK, I have saved you the hospital fees.

2) You will have the option of never paying school fees if I raise the child here, education is free.

3) I bring something to the table financially, assets of my own and a good career. So YOU have the peace of mind knowing that your kid will be cared for no matter what because mummy is capable.

Take it or leave it.

Chai cheesy

Intelligence at its peak!

Mehn shaybebaby! You are too much! In fact 3much! I love you die! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am no lesbian o! But I love intelligent ladies! Mehn u are too much. Such intelligent piece. With this deal, u are as good as covered and safe, in whichever way he behaves in the future.

I duff my pink hat for u! kiss

Any lady that believes op and accept his conditions like that? Is just big fooll. Sorry babes but that's the truth.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:40pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

chai ladyphi awww my women addiction just dey make me forget to even holla you asa nwan babygrin

am fine oo Nne how ur side Na
Fine thanks for asking.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Fine thanks for asking.
you dey Benin now..
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2018
victorian:

Chai cheesy

Mehn shaybebaby! You are too much! In fact 3much! I love you die! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am no lesbian o! But I love intelligent ladies! Mehn u are too much. Such intelligent piece. With this deal, u are as good as covered and safe, in whichever way he behaves in the future.

Any lady that believes op and accept his conditions like that? Is just big fooll. Sorry babes but that's the truth.

this agbalagbi
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2018
victorian:

Chai cheesy

this agbalagbi where u go hide since e don tae oo
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

you dey Benin now..
Yes and doing good Martin.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 3:20pm On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Shaybebaby. I have read your messages clearly. You still sound and claim to be doing me a favour. You are not the only one with British citizenship and you won't be the last. Secondly, it is very obvious you are just after the luxury that comes with it and money. I doubt we would be compatible for co-parenting, evidences are clear from your utterances. You already passing side insults, children are not even involved yet. What has your location got to do with intelligence? If you are even going into intelligence, I doubt you will ever come close or match me. Your intelligence didn't tell you that me having access to UK and US as stated in my earlier post could imply that I have full access and status of both countries. Let me take your utterances as "Showmanship" attempt to attract male folks looking for woman with settled status in UK. Probably you should have also stated that you doing me favour by giving kids access to child benefits and child tax credit. I don't need your favour.. Not looking for favour. Obviously you should create your own thread and look for who fits your request. I know what I want, I have been taking note of good advices from here as well, shows how flexible and considerate my person is. The last thing I will want is to create hostile environment for kids. Thanks but No Thanks. I will pass. Good luck in your search.
Lol, I'm not searching.. I already have one. wink

Ofcourse I am not the only one, the UK is a country of 66million citizens, duh! And you wonder why I question your intelligence, I'd be getting a raw deal tongue

I know what you want too, a dumb desperate woman. Hope you find her. kiss

9 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by victorian(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

this agbalagbi where u go hide since e don tae oo

U nko, agbalagbafo, I dey around
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
victorian:

Chai cheesy

Nigga just trolling Jare my sister.

Me sef throway pink hat for you. kiss
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lobatan! The bobo go wan dey one kind troublesome sef. Them never born the pikin, them don dey fight about nationality and kingsmen.

I'm really so sorry OP...I was about going grin
He needs to go his village and find someone from there. grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2018
victorian:

U nko, agbalagbafo, I dey around

ummm agbalagbafo na wa oo, who send megrin anyway I say make i holla you! enjoy your time
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes and doing good Martin.

oh OK anytime sha I go come carry you make we Waka together, probably go visit some few Nairalanders here...

nor just tell me say u are never gonna be chanced o
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by victorian(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Nigga just trolling Jare my sister.

Me sef throway pink hat for you. kiss

Don't mind him, he thinks all women in Nigeria are desperate. Even saying married women should stop contacting him. I was like who does he think he is?
Anyways if some women have not learnt their lessons in the different cunning antics of some men to fucvk mercilessly for free, scattering the pusssyyy, ,increase body counts and dump afterwardS, just because of trips to America , when the baby is about to be born, then it's finished for such ladies.

I like you, intelligent and well calculated plan &strategies trips me alot. You've made my day, already kiss

Thanks my sis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by victorian(f): 3:36pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

ummm agbalagbafo na wa oo, who send megrin anyway I say make i holla you!
enjoy your time

Thank God u remember who send you. Lol

When u call me, agbalagbi abi agbalabo angry

Only God knows where u got such name from? undecided

And the next thing that came to my mind is agbalagbafo angry

Thanks for the holla, happy weekend to u.. Enjoy!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by 1Sharon(f): 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
Lol this thread is a joke
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 3:44pm On May 12, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him, he thinks all women in Nigeria are desperate. Even saying married women should stop contacting him. I was like who does he think he is?
Anyways if some women have not learnt their lessons in the different cunning antics of some men to fucvk mercilessly for free, scattering the pusssyyy, ,increase body counts and dump afterwardS, just because of trips to America , when the baby is about to be born, then it's finished for such ladies.

I like you, intelligent and well calculated plan &strategies trips me alot. You've made my day, already kiss

Thanks my sis.
Aww, you are making my head swell. Thank you.

Thing is men don't often realise that making the child's mum comfortable in her own right equates making the child comfortable afterall she is the one tasked with the primary role of caring. And this continues even if you are no longer together because women are often left doing it alone.

And for women, they are caught up with the status quo they do not think about the practicalities involved AND what happens if the fathers stop keeping their end of the bargain.

To protect yourself as a woman is to protect your children as a mother.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Thing is men don't often realise that making the child's mum comfortable in her own right equates making the child comfortable afterall she is the one tasked with the primary role of caring. And this continues even if you are no longer together because women are often left doing it alone.

And for women, they are caught up with the status quo they do not think about the practicalities involved AND what happens if the fathers stop keeping their end of the bargain.

You try grin grin

He wants a relationship but he's too scared to go and find one. He should just ask for an open marriage but he is the only one that gets to cheat and distribute disease. He should've been honest, instead of hiding behind 'wanting a baby mama' angry

I'd throw my hat in but HIV is too real to ignore cry

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 3:55pm On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

You try grin grin

He wants a relationship but he's too scared to go and find one. He should just ask for an open marriage but he is the only one that gets to cheat and distribute disease. He should've been honest, instead of hiding behind 'wanting a baby mama' angry

I'd throw my hat in but HIV is too real to ignore cry
As long as rubber is worn, you are good.

But seeing as the brother is unwilling/hasn't got the financial might to make shii happen, I'd say don't bother hun.

He gon leave any woman that says yes with stds, kids and penniless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2018
Rejected Pained. Broke ASSes hungry Hags. Wonder why their men didn't keep them if they were that good as wives.Yet they bother me with desperate requests Not going to give you lots attention. Tw..ats.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

As long as rubber is worn, you are good.

But seeing as the brother is unwilling/hasn't got the financial might to make shii happen, I'd say don't bother hun.

He gon leave any woman that says yes with stds, kids and penniless.

God! Not this clown... I mean the scenario grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Rejected Pained. Broke ASSes hungry Hags. Wonder why their men didn't keep them if they were that good as wives.Yet they bother me with desperate requests Not going to give you lots attention. Tw..ats.

Don't be upset... like you said the pms are rolling in grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

God! Not this clown... I mean the scenario grin

Might be better in that respect because you know wassup as opposed to the man doing it codedly but you giving up that pumpum not realising he's been dipping it in other Wells.

Atleast, here you know so can protect yourself adequately. (playing devil's advocate here, I believe in one c0ck, one cvnt lipsrsealed)

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by victorian(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Correct! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by victorian(f): 4:12pm On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

Don't be upset... like you said the pms are rolling in grin

I wonder why he's pained.. He should be busy replying pms and chatting them up on bbm. Then keep fuccking until anyone gets pregnant. He shouldn't be here, replying us sef.

Even his name sef, FannySwindler sad

He swindles women already.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Might be better in that respect because you know wassup as opposed to the man doing it codedly but you giving up that pumpum not realising he's been dipping it in other Wells.

Atleast, here you know so can protect yourself adequately. (playing devil's advocate here, I believe in one c0ck, one cvnt lipsrsealed)

gringrin

See testimony. Please, is it a religion? How can I join? I am aspiring to becoming the Highest Priestess.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks to those showing genuine interest. Keep the email coming. I will respond to everyone in a timely manner. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.