Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? (17235 Views)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by zicoraads: 2:13pm On May 07, 2018
We will both sit down and look at our options. If hers is better than what I am currently on, I'll move with her. The kids must also be factored into any decision to be made.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Eberechi24(f): 2:18pm On May 07, 2018
Greene66:

Not everyone cheats but everyone is CAPABLE of cheating but they have not encountered what will make them do it.

dear, speak for yourself!! there is no encounter that will make one cheat if s/he doesn't want. it's all about sexual discipline and control

why do you guys think that self control is unattainable?

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Touchme222(f): 2:18pm On May 07, 2018
All this lazy men!
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Bnladan(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2018
OEPHIUS:
This question was asked by Lux recently

"A woman gets a new job. The job comes with a higher position and double the salary she earned before plus some other benefits. However, she is required to move to a new location. What do you think her husband will do? #IAmMoreThanYouCanSee "

What do you think?

at d white house or villa? Yes
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Buffalo2(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

BABA if the money make sense I go relocate before her!!

So if ur wife becomes the President, u no go relocate go Aso rock?
so u go become First Man grin grin grin
grin
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Shugaddict(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2018
Lol.... EGO won't allow some men relocate, even if she earns 10 times what he earns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by ofemigeorge(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
Seylad2009:
If
[/b]
What was his crime. Say it or forever hold your peace

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2018
Help me ask him o o
ofemigeorge:

What was his crime. Say it or forever hold your peace
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
Ask him what I did
funlord:

Fidelmalek
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Seylad2009(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2018
ofemigeorge

Unquote my post and delete the boy details. @ ofemigeorge
Thanks
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by nmecephas(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2018
That is if the working of my own transfer is possible
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 07, 2018
I can't be a wife's pet (boi boy) cuz of a job.
No matter how holyghost a woman is, if she's the one making the supply 24/7 then oyo is ur case if u dare jump up with her only to go and be watching TV with children at home waiting for dady-mama to come home... Hmmmm, I can't

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Fidelmalek(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2018
funlord:

Fidelmalek
I warned them o angry
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
have we had a deal before? you speaking in tonque. ask the guy what i did. Your account is just 5 months old. I know people like you, you are trying to gain positive attention so you can scam someday when you have gain their trust. We cal people like you executive scammers. Funlord, haven't we deal before? Last year I remembered I sold some fund to you. also you were the one helping me out with kabonic when a guy scammed me $100 in July 2017. This life is not fair and the game is cruel o.
Fidelmalek:
I warned them o angry
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
After you broke the rule
Seylad2009:

I'm not suppose to reply you because my post is to warn people to afford fallen victim but here's a screenshot of our last conversation
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Fidelmalek(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2018
wyse24:
have we had a deal before? you speaking in tonque. ask the guy what i did. Your account is just 5 months old. I know people like you, you are trying to gain positive attention so you can scam someday when you have gain their trust. We cal people like you executive scammers. Funlord, haven't we deal before? Last year I remembered I sold some fund to you. also you were the one helping me out with kabonic when a guy scammed me $100 in July 2017. This life is not fair and the game is cruel o.
shut up. You're a scammer. No go find work do. Onye oshi
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:36pm On May 07, 2018
Shugaddict:
Lol.... EGO won't allow some men relocate, even if she earns 10 times what he earns cheesy
Shugavee how far?
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2018
attention seeker, I don't have ur time.
Fidelmalek:
shut up. You're a scammer. No go find work do. Onye oshi
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On May 07, 2018
zicoraads:
We will both sit down and look at our options. If hers is better than what I am currently on, I'll move with her. The kids must also be factored into any decision to be made.

So, you think I have all the time to sit and be looking at options with you? ? undecided
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Newboss(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Good thing you mentioned sacrifice and compromise. Why can't she sacrifice her new job for the sake of her marriage and family.

Its not like she was jobless before, and it's not like the family depends on her solely to run.

We should get our priorities right.
If you were the one who got the job, would you sacrifice it for the sake of your marriage? angry
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by funlord(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2018
wyse24:
Ask him what I did

The guy called you out yesterday....and I was bringing this to both his own and your own notice so that nobody claims ignorance..if not you will spend days without hearing and then your name will be scattered!

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Ugosample(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2018
it depends
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2018
thank you
funlord:

The guy called you out yesterday....and I was bringing this to both his own and your own notice so that nobody claims ignorance..if not you will spend days without hearing and then your name will be scattered!
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Slikbae: 4:57pm On May 07, 2018
Look at this mumu
carpmam:
Can't relocate with her,an average Nigerian woman tends to disrespect their husbands if they are dependent on them,tiwa savage is a good example
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by deewhydoski(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
If we have not build a house in the place we re living....Why not....because of love we will all move to the new location but for me my move is temporary.... I will be visiting them once in a week....I can't leave my job because my wife got promotion and double salary.
But if we have build our own house, I will just tell my wife to inforn her organization that she don't need the double salary and
promotion that she is OK with d current salary....we don't need transfer. And if the company didnt agree with that she will tender her resignation.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 5:57pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by funlord(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
Drama
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by zicoraads: 6:13pm On May 07, 2018
pocohantas:

So, you think I have all the time to sit and be looking at options with you? ? undecided
Haba loff kiss kiss

I de mad? grin

That comment was meant to be ironical. For my baeby, I'll start packing even before she gets home cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is A Jobless Man The Head Of His Family? / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is / Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.