Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos (58979 Views)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How Governor Wike's Controversial Roundabouts Are Beautifying Parts Rivers State / Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
Benjom:
This governor deserves 3 terms in office.

Because of this irrelevant thing, it doesn't take much to impress Nigerians.

Buhari go buy newspaper for all the Nigerian you, una go just vote am put for second tenure

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Delivar(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
KehnnyCares:
This man has really done a wonderful job as a governor of Lagos. Kudos to him

That's why it's good to have a governor that positively towards the development of his state.
Every governor of Lagos can easily perform cos the money is there to spend.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Psalm18: 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
hokafor:
Good ,but I was thinking is only hooligans that draws graffitis
No. If done rightly it can beautify streets

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Ajicold(f): 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
He should do something about the drainage too jare
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by mosco11(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
Are u sure this is Lagos? this looks like owerri.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Tracypacy(f): 2:32pm On May 07, 2018
That ediot
Josh44s:

Okowa the 1mbecile.

Cursed!
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by BafanaBafana: 2:36pm On May 07, 2018
Ortom would have done more if not for fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Khd95(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

Say 'accolades' one more time.

I dare you, I double dare you
i repeat,give ambode plenty accolades cool cool grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Diso60090(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2018
johnmartus:
he deserve 100 terms .

Seethem any where belle face any error from him now the same mumu boys go dey shout change
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Loftyboy: 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
While Lagos is getting dirtier by the day?

like Onitsha and Aba

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Kajnoma: 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
Atiku 2019
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by DCTrendy(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2018
Autojosh.... Shine your shine. its a national cake, nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 2:40pm On May 07, 2018
Make hin first clear our roads of all the fuji garbages dancing makossa and skelewu, all over the place..... Then he can commission painting our structures with tattoos (sori meant graffiti).......
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On May 07, 2018
Beautifying at the cost of what and what expense . . . . You mean this is the next thing that Lagosians needed?
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by penplus: 2:40pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 07, 2018
Accolades,accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades, accolades.
QuietHammer:

Say 'accolades' one more time.

I dare you, I double dare you
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 07, 2018
Harmoony:
graffitis? Seriously? What kind of gangster government is this?
The country is lost.

My sister I looked at those uninformed commenters saying he deserves accolades and a shook my head.

Graffiti/ tags are commonly.used by gang bangers to mark territory off course we have Urban Graffiti artists but thesee are common in developed countries

But to find a government in a third world undeveloped shìthole using graffiti to label.his city and calling it beautification?

I rest my noodles

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by zedman1(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2018
Harmoony:
The country is lost.
You should love gangsters, you look like one who should babes.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
While Lagos is getting dirtier by the day?

See this lost scum. When last you enter lagos
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by nnokwa042(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2018
So for say am from Mozambique now after seen this pic I will head to lagos grin grin don't let picture deceive you oooh
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Harmoony(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

My sister I looked at those uninformed commenters saying he deserves accolades and a shook my head.

Graffiti/ tags are commonly.used by gang bangers to mark territory off course we have Urban Graffiti artists but thesee are common in developed countries

But to find a government in a third world undeveloped shìthole using graffiti to label.his city and calling it beautification?

I rest my noodles

Very useless government i tell you.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by zedman1(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Ortom would have done more if not for fulani herdsmen.
Biggest lie of the century, like Jon snow, you know nothing.....I'm from Benue by the way.....or you're being sacarstic?
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by bigdot1759(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lagos is rich by default. Due to taxes from major companies with headquarters there, major seaports and airports. Tinubu dey loot d IGR sha but giving small crumbs
surely your're biafruad
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Skepticus: 2:53pm On May 07, 2018
Harmoony:
The country is lost.

Dame, this has nothing to do with gangsterism.

It's just street art being appropriated into beautifying the cities like it's done in other civilized climes.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Ihateyoumod: 2:54pm On May 07, 2018
What's d use of this wen heaps of dirt r all over our roads
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by tintingz(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2018
In country like U.S graffiti is an offense, but here Nigeria(Lagos) we do it to beautify the city.

But I can see some artwork.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by vascey(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2018
Harmoony:
The country is lost.

And he's probably spending lots of money on this.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by bedspread: 3:04pm On May 07, 2018
Benjom:
This governor deserves 3 terms in office.
BIG LIE....... AMBODE is a Dirty as far as I am concerned........ The Dirts in Lagos can cause an Epidemic that will Boomerang in this our Lagos ...
It's really Terrible Even in GRA's
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lagos is rich by default. Due to taxes from major companies with headquarters there, major seaports and airports. Tinubu dey loot d IGR sha but giving small crumbs
Companies do not pay tax to state governments.

No matter how many times we correct you ,you folk keep repeating this ignorant "Headquarters in Lagos "nonsense

Once again corporate tax DOES NOT accrue to state governments so this issue of having headquarters is NOT what makes the difference.

All these companies were there in 1999 when Tinubu took over and they were paying taxes then, nothing changed.

Yet IGR was 500 million a month then.

Educate yourself moving corporate headquarters is not worth much to Lagos State.

Once again company tax goes to the FG NOT Lagos State Government

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Blessingbex(f): 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
Wowww Ambode Is Doing Very Well, I Wish Other 'lazy' Governors Copy Him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) / Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.