Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos (58984 Views)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How Governor Wike's Controversial Roundabouts Are Beautifying Parts Rivers State / Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by DabuIIIT: 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
Conehead agberoes and infact all coneheads,will soon embark on their own night time beautification with their 'PHYSICS'. It is their usual practice to berekete under the bridge @nite and early mo mo..
Go to oshogbo and see day time action.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by judexmann1759(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by LZAA: 3:21pm On May 07, 2018
autojosh:
With the massive construction and upgrade of traffic infrastructure going on across Lagos state, there are quite a number of people who are beneficiaries of these projects.
Asides the major civil engineers, there are countless artisans who are smiling to the bank on account of their participation in the reform process of road infrastructure in Lagos state. Some of them include carpenters, bricklayers, welders, electricians, plumbers, etc.

In addition to this group, visual artistes are also getting enormous patronage from the Lagos state government. Their artworks are seem all over major traffic hubs across the state. Their artworks and graffiti add to the beauty of some of these newly renovated or constructed traffic landmarks.

See pictures of some of them below.

https://autojosh.com/see-how-ambode-is-beautifying-bus-stops-and-under-bridges-with-graffiti/
go to england,USA and france and see youths doing this for free and being chased by the police for defiling public property
yet ambode is paying for such kikikiki grin grin
bamoski wee say its because its no man's land
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by LZAA: 3:22pm On May 07, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Conehead agberoes and infact all coneheads,will soon embark on their own night time beautification with their 'PHYSICS'. It is their usual practice to berekete under the bridge @nite and early mo mo..
Go to oshogbo and see day time action.

grin
im from osogbo nau angry

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by unitysheart(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Meanwhile i heard LAWMA dey deal with VisonScape back to back by turning all their waste bins upside-down overnight grin grin

The matter has been resolved.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by bamoski(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
LZAA:

go to england,USA and france and see youths doing this for free and being chased by the police for defiling public property
yet ambode is paying for such kikikiki grin grin
bamoski wee say its because its no man's land

Children of hate and frustration from the red mud republic always envious of the development of civilized people. Meanwhile this is where they live.. smh

immhotep can you come and carry your gay partner from here

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

My sister I looked at those uninformed commenters saying he deserves accolades and a shook my head.

Graffiti/ tags are commonly.used by gang bangers to mark territory off course we have Urban Graffiti artists but thesee are common in developed countries

But to find a government in a third world undeveloped shìthole using graffiti to label.his city and calling it beautification?

I rest my noodles

I know Ur types , your comments normally appears cool until Thursday see the tout behind the comment.....u talk like u are actually important but u mean nothing to anyone....I have met alot of Nairalanders offline and that's why I don't brake comments like urs seriously

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 07, 2018
Abudu2000:
I know Ur types , your comments normally appears cool until Thursday see the tout behind the comment.....u talk like u are actually important but u mean nothing to anyone....I have met alot of Nairalanders offline and that's why I don't brake comments like urs seriously

I see , I am not one to brag or exchange words in frivolity but let me assure you I matter in certain circles .

It's unfortunate that you spend time with touts I suggest you change your company as the real networth of an individual can be accurately ascertained from the company they keep

Lastly if you want to meet me I would first have to understand how.meetimg you would benefit me but those few I mean.very few nairalanders who have can tell you better .

As a cautionary last nugget words should be used with extreme caution
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by LZAA: 4:05pm On May 07, 2018
bamoski:

Children of hate and frustration from the red mud republic always envious of the development of civilized people. Meanwhile this is where they live.. smh

immhotep can you come and carry your gay partner from here
sai sultan!!! grin
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Pidginwhisper: 4:05pm On May 07, 2018
unitysheart:

The matter has been resolved.
How bro. Na my paddy dey tell me wetin LAWMA dey do overnight to the xtent that dem go pour dirty for ground to frustrate Visionscape effort
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Nazaretha1(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2018
I am so passionate about art that if I become a governor, I would mould my state into an artifact, I would make it a "Guggenheim".
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by hisgrace090: 4:09pm On May 07, 2018
Ejiphill09:
grin
Lagos is working.... Can we say same thing about Kogi (Bello) and Imo (Okoroawusa) ?

Most useless people on Earth. Well they are Useful Idiot.

You forget abia state of bad roads?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 07, 2018
aribisala0:
Companies do not pay tax to state governments.

No matter how many times we correct you ,you folk keep repeating this ignorant "Headquarters in Lagos "nonsense

Once again coroate tax DOES NOT accrue tostate governments so this issue of having headquarters is NOT what makes the difference.

All these companies were there in 1999 when Tinubu took over and they were paying taxes then nothing changed.

Yet IGR was 500 million a month then.

Educate yourself moving cororate headquarters is not worth much to Lagos State.

Once again company tax goes to the FG NOT Lagos State Government

paye goes to fg ba

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Eke40seven(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2018
Nigerians we like copying stuffs without mowing the meaning behind it.
In some developed countries, graffiti is a sign of a bad neighborhood and signifies poverty sometimes.. in fact, graffiti is illegal in many places and police might even arrest and seize stuffs or tools that can be potentially used for graffiti. Governments have brought up different strategies to stop it. How come Lagos state govt is exhulting just so it can resemble what we see on TV?
They should invest more in African arts than just copying things.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by RillJ(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2018
Right now, Lagos stinks generally. Too many uncleared dirt
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by BafanaBafana: 4:35pm On May 07, 2018
zedman1:
Biggest lie of the century, like Jon snow, you know nothing.....I'm from Benue by the way.....or you're being sacarstic?
Lol.
You wey know. .

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by deomelo: 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lagos is rich by default. Due to taxes from major companies with headquarters there, major seaports and airports. Tinubu dey loot d IGR sha but giving small crumbs

Typical lazyipobyouth rubbish.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by YorubaAssasin: 4:49pm On May 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
While Lagos is getting dirtier by the day?

..by the okoro pple. grin

lzaa
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by justtoodark: 4:50pm On May 07, 2018
LZAA:

sai sultan!!! grin

olomo biafra of death.....
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by LZAA: 4:55pm On May 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

..by the okoro pple. grin

lzaa

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by LZAA: 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
justtoodark:

olomo biafra of death.....
grin

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by justtoodark: 5:04pm On May 07, 2018
LZAA:

grin

isnt that el shakyshaky on the poster...
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by LZAA: 5:30pm On May 07, 2018
justtoodark:

isnt that el shakyshaky on the poster...
sai caliphate!!! grin
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
This is lovely. Better than what Wike is doing in Port-Harcourt but Wike is also trying in that aspect.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by deomelo: 5:33pm On May 07, 2018
Eke40seven:
Nigerians we like copying stuffs without mowing the meaning behind it.
In some developed countries, graffiti is a sign of a bad neighborhood and signifies poverty sometimes.. in fact, graffiti is illegal in many places and police might even arrest and seize stuffs or tools that can be potentially used for graffiti. Governments have brought up different strategies to stop it. How come Lagos state govt is exhulting just so it can resemble what we see on TV?
They should invest more in African arts than just copying things.

This is definitely the most ignorant post of the day.

It's called Public Arts/Murals/Urban Arts and many cities even commission pay Mural artists to paint murals and public arts. They have them oin major cities all over the world.

Funny when ignorant people try to sound worldly and intelligent .
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by deomelo: 5:36pm On May 07, 2018

2018 APPLICATION PROCESS OPENS ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2018!
Call for Applications: February 19 – March 19, 2018
Application Submission Deadline: 5 p.m. on March 19, 2018
Award Notification: April 2018
UAF Funding Range: $1,000-8,000

http://www.artsandvenuesdenver.com/public-art/urban-arts-fund

That's a major city in the US. They will pay you to beautify their cities with murals.
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by annnikky(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:
Wow really nice, first time ever to comment on nairaland, I just joined but the way, and my next aim is to get FTC smiley
What so special about ftc Does se.un share money to people that made it to ftc
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by deomelo: 5:38pm On May 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 5:39pm On May 07, 2018
That Keke Napep in the 5th pic looks like a 3D drawing. Or is it my eyes!
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
paye goes to fg ba
No PAYE goes to state but if most of a company's staff are in Lagos then I am sorry the company's business is in Lagos.

I can't imagie that most of the workers of Dangote Cement are Lagos State taxpayers
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by justtoodark: 5:48pm On May 07, 2018
LZAA:

sai caliphate!!! grin

biafra of death....!!!...
Re: Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos by cozysblog: 5:52pm On May 07, 2018
Read What Saraki And Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye

The Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara on Monday urged President Muhammadu Buhari to compel the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to obey the laws of Nigeria.

Both presiding officers of the National Assembly had earlier met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Speaking with State House Correspondents after the closed-door session, both presiding officers of NASS condemned the treatment allegedly meted on Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye.

Read more here:http://www.cozysblog.com.ng/read-what-saraki-and-dogara-told-buhari-about-dino-melaye/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.