Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" (1591 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by hafees: 10:24am On May 21, 2010
do you think single ladies shld wear a ring on the second finger to say i am available and need a date, just like their married and engaged counter part have on different fingers. i think it will help, whats ur thought
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by justwise(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2010
That will look too desperate
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by Igwe9(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2010
Is that a standard or do you have to educate the pple of its significance?
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by DisrealAm(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2010
justwise:

That will look too desperate
exactly my dear
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by hafees: 11:18am On May 21, 2010
It will become standard and people would have to be educated about it. A culture thing if you like.

Desperate? Its what you want, u are not screaming, its just notification. Abi?
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by odiaero3(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2010
@poster, no
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by justwise(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2010
hafees:

It will become standard and people would have to be educated about it. A culture thing if you like.

Desperate? Its what you want, u are not screaming, its just notification. Abi?

Yes you are screaming: come get me please!!! by wearing that ring, it will attract all sorts of hot blooded animals looking for quickie
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by indie22(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2010
No, it helps keep all the hot blooded animals and pervy old men away.
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by justwise(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2010
indie22:

No, it helps keep all the hot blooded animals and pervy old men away.

No, the opposite is the case
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by indie22(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2010
erm, how do you know that?
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by justwise(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2010
indie22:

erm, how do you know that?

wearing the ring is some sort sign of advert . . so anybody can apply
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by indie22(f): 12:24pm On May 21, 2010
justwise:

wearing the ring is some sort sign of advert . . so anybody can apply

sorry, i just read the post again, that is sooooooooooo wrong on many levels
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by justwise(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2010
indie22:

sorry, i just read the post again, that is sooooooooooo wrong on many levels

Exactly!!
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by petebor02(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2010
depends, over-age ladies can do that.infact they must marry
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by femmy2010(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2010
Even if they are desperate it is not advisable to FLAUNT that.
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by petebor02(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2010
femmy2010:

Even if they are desperate it is not advisable to FLAUNT that.
wait is it because u are married or u are so sure this guy in ur life will never disappoint u? u need to know how these 37,35,34,40,35,33,32 within these ages feel.
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by femmy2010(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2010
I understand but the only sure provider of our desired man or needs is God.They should flaunt there prayers to God and he would provide there needs.
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by petebor02(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2010
have u been in a church were the supose brothers will aways import babes outside to church for marriage leaving the sisters aging? infact pray to who
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by femmy2010(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2010
Pray not to man but to God.
These brothers are Men and definitely do things in our usual worldly ways but God Never ever let his own people down and there is no time we get a new cloth that we cant wear it.
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by petebor02(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2010
well i wish every one of them goodluck jonathan
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by femmy2010(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2010
A big prayer indeed and i do wish my self same Goodluck Jonathan Prayer too.
Re: Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" by nairaner(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2010
petebor02:

have u been in a church were the supose brothers will aways import babes outside to church for marriage leaving the sisters aging? infact pray to who

lol "import", well the ad on this site http://www.ncsnonline.com recently popped up on my fb page, so i guess they recognized the fact. Its members only though.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do U Behave When A Young Man Begins To Show Interest On You? / 8 Types Of Guys You Should Break Up With Right Now! / She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.