Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband (62611 Views)

Another House Of Representatives Member Decamps To APC / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2018
But I no see anything sha, just blurry images
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 07, 2018
carpmam:
If u want to report a case,do it properly by first of all telling us d house of reps member name,his wife's name,his ashawo girlfrnd name,and where he came from, then ncan can take it up from there

Hahaha
Bahd guy
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by sexdoll: 10:20pm On May 07, 2018
Women always fighting to protect their means of livelihood and survival.
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by faithfull18(f): 10:22pm On May 07, 2018
Unfriendly friends....

See my signature.
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
hmmmm, what a disgrace.
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by amakabel: 10:34pm On May 07, 2018
foolish woman, instead of you to go and beat your husband. you think it's only that one he has? how many are you going to beat? Na the girl no tear craze for u

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Debazent: 10:52pm On May 07, 2018
In reality women don't really love one another.If given the power to rule,it would be another story for another day...

Meanwhile, check below
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Biggers82(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
The Husband most be a product of APC that's what they do Lazy House of Rep members
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Nathaniel79(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2018
wildcatter23:
Women and men are like 5&6.

Women need men so much they do and undo

Guynaecologist, MENopause, MENstrual cycle,

They need a d.ick in their life

Lol... u no well o.. grin
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Nobody: 1:08am On May 08, 2018
grin

Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 2:53am On May 08, 2018
Is this the best way to get the husband to put his PRICK in his pants? undecided

If you know you can’t stand “Three’s Company or Crowd”, why not leave the marriage jeje? undecided
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by STENON(f): 5:31am On May 08, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Is this the best way to get the husband to put his PRICK in his pants? undecided

If you know you can’t stand “Three’s Company or Crowd”, why not leave the marriage jeje? undecided
God Bless you my sister. A stupid she-goat friend did same to my ex, told him all the bad things about me and other ladies known to him, he fell in Love with my friend but I respect myself by giving them space to enjoy themselves. Those types of friends can kill while smilling with you. She do chat me up on whatsapp as per friends, but I didnt even do as if anything has happened. This life is too sweet than to die young ontop man matter
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Koretsignatures(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2018
Real rubbish. First lady of a senatorial district
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by AfonjaConehead: 7:10am On May 08, 2018
Thats a LAWMAKER for! And I am sure he is Apc grin
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by bejeria101(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2018
Feminist what say ye?
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2018
oochi123:
Chai but some men are damn too wicked. Why woo ur wife's friend in the first place? Some friends sha!

Me am wooing my wife sister self
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by chibaby12: 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Useless woman make u no go hold ur husband eeee
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
Abomination everywhere
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by Captain8(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2018
oochi123:
Chai but some men are damn too wicked. Why woo ur wife's friend in the first place? Some friends sha!
am even wooing my wife elder sisters sef
Re: House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38am On May 08, 2018
STENON:
God Bless you my sister. A stupid she-goat friend did same to my ex, told him all the bad things about me and other ladies known to him, he fell in Love with my friend but I respect myself by giving them space to enjoy themselves. Those types of friends can kill while smilling with you. She do chat me up on whatsapp as per friends, but I didnt even do as if anything has happened. This life is too sweet than to die young ontop man matter

You can say that again.
Any woman that fights another woman because of a man is really DENSE.

Life is too short. You simply move on.
Glad you did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.