Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash (7342 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Peterosky(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2018
lefulefu:
abegi which 7 yrs?cheesy. So u believe dat one? Op jus said dat cos he's trying to avoid some bashing dat might be thrown at him if he admits dat they never dated. What i think is that the wife was probably arranged for him by his parents. Even if u date a woman for four months sef...that will even be enuf for her to show u her true character no matter how she pretends...not to talk of a whole seven yearsshocked. The lady is an arranged wife. The parents were just unlucky in arranging a bad wife for him.
.Thank God we are now seeing it from a similar perspective. His stupidity, his headache. Have a good night rest my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by foreverfavoured(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2018
I'm sure u knew this before u tied the knot. Marriage is all about tolerance... learning to tolerate each other's excesses
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
Don't make it luk lyk u re doing her a favour nd she should not hv a say in her husband,s house.

Why not Try 2 do does tins she lyks, make her happy, argue if is called for nd try talkn out ur problems in a calm way nd pls, u need 2 stop playn bossy all d tym.
Rubbish!
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2018
Peterosky:
Bro's you are on your own, my own marriage is just two weeks old, and by God's grace, I am still enjoying it.So,I no can fit advise, after all I was not the person that sent you to marry a beautiful nagging and ego blotted wife. Sorry please, no advice for you from my honeymoon department. Please try and seek the services of a marriage counselor, most preferably a family social work professional.
This one is probably high on codeine diets
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2018
blesskewe:
Sorry for asking but

Did you guys date??
This was the first thought that came to my mind.

I always tell people it is a risk to rush into marriage.
Marriage is like a world on its own and most people get lost in it either by death, frustrations, career destruction and so on.
How can one see someone and within 3months thy are married? Both males and females should be vigilant on this, not even when u see during Shiloh because there must be individual differences, and other issues to know before u decide to get into it.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
This one is probably high on codeine diets
Please note his moniker, he probably just got married and I don't think it is up to a month.
Let's ask him the same question after like 6months and u will see a different reaction, that's if he hasn't come here to attack women.

Moreover, he is mocking someone who's in a predicament, forgetting that what goes around, comes around.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 12, 2018
foreverfavoured:
I'm sure u knew this before u tied the knot. Marriage is all about tolerance... learning to tolerate each other's excesses
I agree it is good to tolerate but I always know that everyone has some things they can never tolerate from someone.
Like me, I can tolerate most things from women but can never accept to be with a self centered , cheat, and an arrogant woman, but others I can manage.
Now the issue is, whenever u see something u can't tolerate, try to talk with the person or cut it off...(my own principle).
This is why I am...
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by foreverfavoured(f): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
kingkakaone:

I agree it is good to tolerate but I always know that everyone has some things they can never tolerate from someone.
Like me, I can tolerate most things from women but can never accept to be with a self centered , cheat, and an arrogant woman, but others I can manage.
Now the issue is, whenever u see something u can't tolerate, try to talk with the person or cut it off...(my own principle).
This is why I am...

Yea sure.. That's why one needs to be very careful when making this important decision of a life partner.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by BossLaifay(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
This one na marital issue? You never see issue my brother. Keep an open mind (you will need it)
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 13, 2018
foreverfavoured:

Yea sure.. That's why one needs to be very careful when making this important decision of a life partner.
Yeah.
I see marriage as a very sacred union and the decision to go into it to me should be a priority, no second guess, no pity and so on if not taken seriously, we know how it can cause a permanent scar.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by candygebsslim: 7:23pm On May 13, 2018
kkkp:
Please advice before i sent her packing.
Reasons are-
1. She argues alot.
2. She is not very sincere when it comes to money issue.
,3. She dares me atimes that I can't take some actions against her.

Please advice on what I should do.

So Guy u want to send ur wife packing bcoz of these flimsy reasons.

See how you are allowing your pride dance skelewu in your home, before you know it divorce and then who was wrong or right won't matter anymore.

The truth.

As long as you dated ur wife for long, once you marry her, you guys become mates almost immediately. As she knows she has every right to know whatever u do or want to do or would do, bcoz she has been there for you in your days of one boxers for 3 days till now.

My advice:

-Swallow your pride, make your self a loving husband.
-Forget about getting into an argument to drive home your point, try later when the atmosphere is calm.
- her not been sincere in money issues, i know it has to do with her money, which you take from her, you feel bad when you find out, she didn't tell u the whole truth of how much she has. Women are naturally like that. Try and forget about her money, never ever take her money or request for money again from her. She is a good wife, she will see how things are and would assist in the way she can from her own will.
- for the she dares you, my dear is ur pride that is making u see it that way. She is ur age mate Now, so this won't stop, know when your communication is getting to the red zone and sign off to continue later.

Then the winning strategy
I know you guys do practically everything together, from chores to gossip. Do them but limit it
- make her to be aware of her duties as a wife and help out once in a very long long while, u will see how excitedly appreciative she will be.
- get her gifts once in a while, take her for movies and ice cream
- never ever ever initiate sex. Bros don't beg her, she will marvel and begin to gum body u
-lastly don't give her all ur free time. I know she knows when u are free. Hang out with friends, join associations to keep you out on dinner meetings.
- then provide for your house no matter what it takes, don't ask her for help.

With these after 5 weeks ur nagging wife will become humbled and obedient.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 8:06pm On May 13, 2018
candygebsslim:

See how you are allowing your pride dance skelewu in your home, before you know it divorce and then who was wrong or right won't matter anymore.

The truth.

As long as you dated ur wife for long, once you marry her, you guys become mates almost immediately. As she knows she has every right to know whatever u do or want to do or would do, bcoz she has been there for you in your days of one boxers for 3 days till now.

My advice:

-Forget about getting into an argument to drive home your point, try later when the atmosphere is calm.
- her not been sincere in money issues, i know it has to do with her money, which you take from her, you feel bad when you find out, she didn't tell u the whole truth of how much she has. Women are naturally like that. Try and forget about her money, never ever take her money or request for money again from her. She is a good wife, she will see how things are and would assist in the way she can from her own will.
- for the she dares you, my dear is ur pride that is making u see it that way. She is ur age mate Now, so this won't stop, know when your communication is getting to the red zone and sign off to continue later.

I know you guys do practically everything together, from chores to gossip. Do them but limit it
- make her to be aware of her duties as a wife and help out once in a very long long while, u will see how excitedly appreciative she will be.
- never ever ever initiate sex. Bros don't beg her, she will marvel and begin to gum body u
-lastly don't give her all ur free time. I know she knows when u are free. Hang out with friends, join associations to keep you out on dinner meetings.

gracias
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by MrCork: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
kkkp:
Please advice before i sent her packing.
Reasons are-
1. She argues alot.
2. She is not very sincere when it comes to money issue.
,3. She dares me atimes that I can't take some actions against her.

Please advice on what I should do.

.is she lightskin? angry
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
MrCork:

.is she lightskin? angry
nop she is purple skin
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by loshybab(m): 12:47am On May 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dem never elbow your jaw before. No money in the house and you are grabbing from behind?? cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me you're related to Samuel Peters and I will believe you100%
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 2:04am On May 14, 2018
loshybab:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me you're related to Samuel Peters and I will believe you100%
Lol... Nope
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by BabbanBura(m): 2:09am On May 14, 2018
blesskewe:

She has started showing her true colors

I beg to disagree - this is a case of conflick. Op needs to sit down with his wife with a sincere heart devoid of ego and selfishness to solve the problem. They need to identify the root cause and fix it.
You cant listen to an incomplete one sided story, infact the OP hasn't even given details, and you all here are making interpretations of how the woman is showing her true color
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Ayobami7(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by spencekat(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2018
blesskewe:
Sorry for asking but

Did you guys date??
Is not by dating.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by loshybab(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol... Nope
Hmmmm!
OK oooo.....ke kwanu?
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 18, 2018
loshybab:

Hmmmm!
OK oooo.....ke kwanu?
Adinma
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 18, 2018
BRO STOP CRYING WOLF. U AINT SEEN NOTHING YET AND YOU ARE RUNNING WORLD RACE TO CRY.
the 3 things u listed are nothing.
i hv never won an argument with my woman and i dont even expect to win, we always lose that battle, so why cry?
u dont have a problem, just go home and hug her with kissess, take her out the next day.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by teebee22(f): 6:02pm On May 18, 2018
why is everyone focusing on the woman showing her true colors? Does it mean the man doesn't av true colors to show? I wonder how some people think, don't u argue or rather disagree with ur mom, siblings and friends? how many av u thrown out. some men will just marry u and want u to always say yes to everything they say. my dear op, marriage is like a two sided sword both sides have their parts to play to win the battle called DIVORCE. Communication is always the key not how long u dated. that lady would an angel If and only if u treat her as am one.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by teebee22(f): 6:03pm On May 18, 2018
Why is everyone focusing on the woman showing her true colors? Does it mean the man doesn't av true colors to show? I wonder how some people think, don't u argue or rather disagree with ur mom, siblings and friends? how many av u thrown out. some men will just marry u and want u to always say yes to everything they say. My dear op, marriage is like a two sided sword both sides have their parts to play to win the battle called DIVORCE. Communication is always the key not how long u dated. That lady would an angel If and only if u treat her as am one.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by teebee22(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2018
grin
candygebsslim:

The truth.

My advice:

such swt words from u, infact I feel like marrying u right away. grin
candygebsslim:

The truth.

My advice:

such swt words from u, infact I feel like marrying u right away. grin
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by amaks: 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
Were you blind and deaf? All thses signs should had been glaring loud and clear during dating before wedding. What did you do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.