Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash (7337 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Techcrunchng(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2018
Give her some accolades, fûck her from the back and make sure u last upto 30 minutes, from that day she will love u. Who knows if your dick is up to 6 inches.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Techcrunchng(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2018
Give her some accolades, fûck her from the back and make sure u last upto 30 minutes, from that day she will love u. Who knows if your dick is up to 6 inches. grin
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by fancy4eve(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2018
kkkp:
we dated for about 7years
nd u re complaining lyk a baby
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by fancy4eve(f): 9:56pm On May 08, 2018
Don't make it luk lyk u re doing her a favour nd she should not hv a say in her husband,s house.

Why not Try 2 do does tins she lyks, make her happy, argue if is called for nd try talkn out ur problems in a calm way nd pls, u need 2 stop playn bossy all d tym.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by blesskewe(f): 10:01pm On May 08, 2018
vizkiz:

I use to say this until I realize how much people pretend when they want something then show their real self when they get what they want.

True talk
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by nelsonebby(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2018
kkkp:
Don’t lie here okay
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by vizkiz: 10:38pm On May 08, 2018
blesskewe:

She deserves an award

Inshort

Accolades

lol
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dem never elbow your jaw before. No money in the house and you are grabbing from behind?? cheesy cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Healthwellness0(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
Is that all? You are a lucky man den!!!
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by 1stNumeroUno: 8:07am On May 09, 2018
Dear Op, I assume you're trying to impose yourself on her. Maybe you're the I'm-the-head-of-this-house type of man.
She might have tolerated you all these 7years just to get into life. Now she's in.

Suggestions:
1. Always be calm and connect with her when discussing.
2. Let her decision prevail on flimsy matter. E.g. Clothes to wear to a party, how much to spend on small stuffs.
3. Lead her, don't rule her.

Finally, don't attempt divorce. It's not reasonable, these are just some lil foxes that you can easily get rid off.

Wishing you the best in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by rikithor(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2018
A very good advice from DonPiko,
when married take responsibility for two,and future kids

i will add mine ,yes take responsibility for you both,compel her in any way most appropriate to your biddings on ALL areas of your expectation

bk home ,am managimg n still managing an 8 yts woman problem ,problem noticed before first born ,n its still lingering who is about 7yrs now ,am still taking every ones responsibility but occassionaly will compel her to do my biddings,if she refuses ,
wt occassional milder threats ,just to pass home my message
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:52am On May 09, 2018
Martinez19:
Some women act nice during courtship but change during marriage. Their true colour comes out because they think they are secured and gotten what they want. They foolishly think they can't be divorced.
Same with guys
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:55am On May 09, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

So before both of you got married she did not argue.
and Before both of you got married she was very sincere with money
and before you married her, she doesn't dare you at all.
If she did not do all I highlighted or is the exact opposite and you did not complain then you are to blame so live with it
Is like you haven't heard the quote "love is blind but marriage is an eye opener".
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Martinez19(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2018
Pricelessangel0:

Same with guys
True! grin I have seen that happen.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Dear Op, I assume you're trying to impose yourself on her. Maybe you're the I'm-the-head-of-this-house type of man.
She might have tolerated you all these 7years just to get into life. Now she's in.

Suggestions:
1. Always be calm and connect with her when discussing.
2. Let her decision prevail on flimsy matter. E.g. Clothes to wear to a party, how much to spend on small stuffs.
3. Lead her, don't rule her.

Finally, don't attempt divorce. It's not reasonable, these are just some lil foxes that you can easily get rid off.

Wishing you the best in your marriage.
Thanks I allow her to take some decisions but I think the opportunity i gave her is getting into her head.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
rikithor:
A very good advice from DonPiko,
when married take responsibility for two,and future kids

i will add mine ,yes take responsibility for you both,compel her in any way most appropriate to your biddings on ALL areas of your expectation

bk home ,am managimg n still managing an 8 yts woman problem ,problem noticed before first born ,n its still lingering who is about 7yrs now ,am still taking every ones responsibility but occassionaly will compel her to do my biddings,if she refuses ,
wt occassional milder threats ,jubst to pass home my message
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by 1stNumeroUno: 11:29am On May 10, 2018
kkkp:
Thanks I allow her to take some decisions but I think the opportunity i gave her is getting into her head.

I kind feel you bro, please be calm with her. Discuss how pained you are and what you want/expected from the marriage. Please, tackle this on time before you start having kids. Because a heated environment is not ideal for raising children o.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 11:54am On May 10, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

I kind feel you bro, please be calm with her. Discuss how pained you are and what you want/expected from the marriage. Please, tackle this on time before you start having kids. Because a heated environment is not ideal for raising children o.
tanx bro
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by greatcrown: 12:07pm On May 10, 2018
Your marriage is not about to break.

It's the usual pain of teething period.

You are getting to know your wife for whom she really is.
Don't join issue with her; be calm make your point known.

Don't try to enforce anything so far it has no health implication on either of you.

With time, your marriage will come to equilibrium and you will be happy for it.

Concentrate on being romantic and make her happy.

May God continue to bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by emmysoftyou: 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
kkkp:
Please advice before i sent her packing.
Reasons are-
1. She argues alot.
2. She is not very sincere when it comes to money issue.
,3. She dares me atimes that I can't take some actions against her.

Please advice on what I should do.
i never dated my wife for seven years But she's so beautiful and very understanding, she was there when I lost my job and she is still there praying for a better days. Sir your case is not different, just sit her down and discuss how you feel about her. If she argues Alot, take your time to listen to her ideas and give her a trial whenever she's suggesting any befitting ideas. Just allow her.
Sir if she's not sincere when it comes to money, re u saying you do give her money to buy food stuff at the market and she said the money is not enough or how do you mean?
Cos there's was a time, I will give my wife money, she always tell me not to asked her for change and whenever we argued about it, I Would told her that the change is for buying pure water or soap.
Sometimes I let go anything that led to misunderstanding because I had already spend more than three to four months to understood her character then I discovered she's such a lovely person, we prayed together, she drag me to fellowship or else we quarrel.
Sir if your wife dare you that you can't take such action, don't listen to her, we the men knows you can take such action but if you listen to her mouth you will just injured her, do you know what I do, I will leave the house for her and later she will come and say sorry.

Today we're living like boyfriend and girlfriend, people do asked if she's really my wife. My brother you're lucky to be married, just try to understand her. I have dated other girls four years to six years I didn't marry them cos I want to marry someone I can tolerate hence my prayers to almighty God and today, me and my love re living peacefully, I must not date for several years to pick a wife but understanding really matter.
If you want to see my yellow beautiful wife. We're on facebook. Just dm me.

I will also advised you and your wife to be praying together, I thank God for my wife, she's everything to me I swear.
Bro it's well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 5:01pm On May 11, 2018
emmysoftyou:
i never dated my wife for seven years But she's so beautiful and very understanding, she was there when I lost my job and she is still there praying for a better days. Sir your case is not different, just sit her down and discuss how you feel about her. If she argues Alot, take your time to listen to her ideas and give her a trial whenever she's suggesting any befitting ideas. Just allow her.
Sir if she's not sincere when it comes to money, re u saying you do give her money to buy food stuff at the market and she said the money is not enough or how do you mean?
Cos there's was a time, I will give my wife money, she always tell me not to asked her for change and whenever we argued about it, I Would told her that the change is for buying pure water or soap.
Sometimes I let go anything that led to misunderstanding because I had already spend more than three to four months to understood her character then I discovered she's such a lovely person, we prayed together, she drag me to fellowship or else we quarrel.
Sir if your wife dare you that you can't take such action, don't listen to her, we the men knows you can take such action but if you listen to her mouth you will just injured her, do you know what I do, I will leave the house for her and later she will come and say sorry.

Today we're living like boyfriend and girlfriend, people do asked if she's really my wife. My brother you're lucky to be married, just try to understand her. I have dated other girls four years to six years I didn't marry them cos I want to marry someone I can tolerate hence my prayers to almighty God and today, me and my love re living peacefully, I must not date for several years to pick a wife but understanding really matter.

I will also advised you and your wife to be praying together, I thank God for my wife, she's everything to me I swear.
Bro it's well with you.
awww so sweet ...NYC one

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by kkkp: 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
greatcrown:
Your marriage is not about to break.

It's the usual pain of teething period.

You are getting to know your wife for whom she really is.
Don't join issue with her; be calm make your point known.

Don't try to enforce anything so far it has no health implication on either of you.

With time, your marriage will come to equilibrium and you will be happy for it.

Concentrate on being romantic and make her happy.

May God continue to bless your home.
tnx
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Peterosky(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2018
Bro's you are on your own, my own marriage is just two weeks old, and by God's grace, I am still enjoying it.So,I no can fit advise, after all I was not the person that sent you to marry a beautiful nagging and ego blotted wife. Sorry please, no advice for you from my honeymoon department. Please try and seek the services of a marriage counselor, most preferably a family social work professional.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2018
Its like dem arrange the wife give u. I doubt if u guys really dated. Only arrangee wives act the way u say she's acting.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
Peterosky:
Bro's you are on your own, my own marriage is just two weeks old, and by God's grace, I am still enjoying it.So,I no can fit advise, after all I was not the person that sent you to marry a beautiful nagging and ego blotted wife. Sorry please, no advice for you from my honeymoon department. Please try and seek the services of a marriage counselor, most preferably a family social work professional.
na waoh..where did op say his wife is beautiful? So u never see very ugly wives wey dey nag and dey give their husbands wahala? I don see plentycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Kobicove(m): 5:23am On May 12, 2018
kkkp:
Please advice before i sent her packing.
Reasons are-
1. She argues alot.
2. She is not very sincere when it comes to money issue.
,3. She dares me atimes that I can't take some actions against her.

Please advice on what I should do.

I'm very sure you saw the signs when you were dating but chose to ignore them undecided
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Tunagee(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2018
emmysoftyou:

Bro it's well with you.

Maybe smal change still dey your hand wella, that's why u are talking like this. You will understand her better when u no longer provide after a long time. Don't praise women too much. They are evil. I'm married, but be like person wey no marry.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Tunagee(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2018
Peterosky:

No worry! By the time ur new wife begin show her true colour, u will come here and start crying.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 8:45am On May 12, 2018
kkkp:

The length of time you dated doesn't matter.

You should have dated for 14 years before tying the knot with her.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Peterosky(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2018
Tunagee:

No worry! By the time ur new wife begin show her true colour, u will come here and start crying.
.Abeg no vex,my level of maturity has not depleted to the extent where I will have to foolishly discuss my marital issues on social media. If your wish is to see me bring such issues here,then you will have to wait for eternity. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Peterosky(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh..where did op say his wife is beautiful? So u never see very ugly wives wey dey nag and dey give their husbands wahala? I don see plentycheesy.
.My dear, a man who dated a woman for good seven years as claimed by the Op,should at least have a clue of the petty attitudes stated here,but people like the Op are often blinded by their wives beauty which is the case of many senseless men. For instance, there is no way you can convince me that the wife was not arguing with him on certain issues before they got married.
Re: Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2018
Peterosky:
.My dear, a man who dated a woman for good seven years as claimed by the Op,should at least have a clue of the petty attitudes stated here,but people like the Op are often blinded by their wives beauty which is the case of many senseless men. For instance, there is no way you can convince me that the wife was not arguing with him on certain issues before they got married.
abegi which 7 yrs?cheesy. So u believe dat one? Op jus said dat cos he's trying to avoid some bashing dat might be thrown at him if he admits dat they never dated. What i think is that the wife was probably arranged for him by his parents. Even if u date a woman for four months sef...that will even be enuf for her to show u her true character no matter how she pretends...not to talk of a whole seven yearsshocked. The lady is an arranged wife. The parents were just unlucky in arranging a bad wife for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.